Raiders, not for nothing, but

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Re: Raiders, not for nothing, but

Raiders, I don't even know you - I had no clue this was going to happen - please accept my apology - YOU FUCKING DONKEY

I can work with that...

raiders, Frog is being mean to us again, moooo. That's OK Identity, I'll look like an ass as long as get some views, hee haw...

Best Wishes cow and donkey...91023i2ndw;l

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Raiders, I've had 3 girls lined up in a row (like bowling pins) and went in and out of them for as long as I could last - have you accomplished more than that?

I must admit they were average though (and that's probably a stretch)

Thanks for defending me Journey - tommorrow's Monday - are you maxing out? - if so, I'll give you a spot - 135 for 5, right?

Who has more money .........Raiders or Seymour?. THATS how you keep score, the rest of it is bullshit.:pop:

Journeyman

EOG Master

Good Lord this is a blood bath ... he will wait til 5 am to re-emerge. :hangt

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Honesly, I don't read his shit - so I don't know him - I really had no clue 10 people were going to come in here and piss on him - for real - it was not my intention

Don't lie to me Seymour, you live for this shit.

:LMAO

"I didn't do it, FROG did it. Ground him!"

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Oh shit jjgold I have been outed, as a puppet and a fuckin donkey now what?

I'll start ten more zero reply and 10 view threads...can one of the mods pull my posting strings please?

OF...:finger004 yourself raiders

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

For real - I know nothing about Raiders - I just saw him forcing all these retarted posts - yes, I know Journey but not Raiders

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Well stick around, I am in the mood for a get to know raiders thread.

Damn this shitfebrains is boring, now what, my avatar is better than yours?

Ribbet, boring, ribbet, shitferbrains...

Hee haw, the EOG girls love me, I'm an ass...Hee haw...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

raiders tried his main poster act at peeps. Posters left there in a mass exodus, and he had to sell. Pretty much like raiders own failed forum tfz. In fact everywhere he has gone, anything he has tried, doomed. Even when he was a kid...

I wonder if this will work?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

What was raiders attempt at doing something right today? He started 10 zero reply 10 view threads to move to this off the front page? That worked, until this bump. But he does that anyway. He is begging for the girls to talk to him because they have sympathy for him being such a fool. But as usual, not working either. He came out attacking in this thread like the raiders we all know and love, the forum bully, but ran for the hills when people stood up to him. But even that tough bluff did not work. Raiders put that knife down and get away from that outlet!

Last edited:

Journeyman

EOG Master

Wow...he talks tough then runs, he's been asking for a fight with OF for weeks and then he splits.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Typical donkey move by the forum's #1 shitferbrains. Same as jjmold, he can't ever fight you one on one, he always lets his plethora of ghosts battle for him. Problem is the ghosts are very much like real ghosts, transparent. And an infestation is much like a isn't jjmold a great poster party. See SBR. The show was old and moldy years ago. And raiders making a name for himself pushing people around is even more comical. I guess he frightened Old Man Ted at one time. Come on raiders, your quantity is slipping, and your quality has never been there. Hopefully The Shrink gets a rebate for failure.

raiders and jjmold are great posters...and I thought everyone in ACE ACE threads calling him a class act were easy to spot.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Go start another 20 useless threads. Your idle threats are just as boring and even more moronic. Here I am you fuckin shitferbrains donkey. I am not about to hang around to kick your ass one more time. How about another The Shrink suckdic thread. Those are like the real raiders, sucking up for a buck. Cyber bj's cheap, just ask raiders, leave a buck in the jar.

Resorting to my jokes. You've tired out. Too bad I hung up the gloves.

But as brun would say, you have a truck
coming up behind you, at ninety miles an hour, and you don't even see it!

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Same ol boring bs from raiders, his paid posting gig is turning out like every other business foray he has been involved with. Abysmal failure. Even the mods call you a gopher, a low life fetch and step. Now instead of idolizing jjmold it is some Brubaker I never heard of. Is that like wait until I get my big brother because I am a shitferbrains donkey puppet? Your poster stock has plummeted to all time lows. Your threads started roll off the front page faster than shit through a goose. Face it raiders, you are grasping at straws attempting to be a quality poster, something you have failed at in every forum you have ever been.

I am trying to be a good poster...

Frog- Here are the magic words. Call brunhuber a pussy. I did it at another site and all hell broke out between us. If you have the balls, try it.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Resorting to my jokes. You've tired out. Too bad I hung up the gloves.

But as brun would say, you have a truck
coming up behind you, at ninety miles an hour, and you don't even see it![/quote]

Resorting to plagiariuzing other poster quotes for effect?12io4j2w90

What the hell are you talking about?:pop:

Journeyman

EOG Master

Frog- Here are the magic words. Call brunhuber a pussy. I did it at another site and all hell broke out between us. If you have the balls, try it.

Do you really believe this?

Do you also read comic books, just curious? :finger004

hugh G. Rection

EOG Member

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Jimmy Hoffa
Brunhuber is a pussy.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
You should go over to OGD and post that Jimmmy, but be prepared.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Why would anyone come to this forum, stick up for raiders, and brag about how tough another guy who no one here ever heard of. Even worse, we should go to another forum and talk shit to someone we don't even know. Raiders, and spiritual friends, you are all in my new shitferbrains club. Paid posters don't say go to another forum unless they are just crainial turds.

:doh1 OF...:finger004 yourself raiders

You've been trying to get a paid poster job for years. Normally after a month of begging and a 1-8 you switch. Why no switch? You surpassed the 1-8 with a 1-11, not the old record but close.

After that 1-11 I'll bet you sleep with one eye open expecting a couple a bruts come knocking at anytime.

I love when you tell those fish stories. Lunkhead, you are the biggest fish, not caught the biggest fish.

Keep the doors and windows locked, heard the collectors work 3rd shift.

Lunkhead. You're so far down on the gambling totum pole that you're the fish bait. Those bright colors are sure to attract them.

Noticed the other day that you and the joke of the forums came in late when I wasn't around. Guess you have bad timing today.

What happened? No backup today either? Guess it's a lot easier to be the Forum Bully when the guy can't fight back.

Don't see you shooting your mouth off so I'm leaving for the night. Roundup the troops while you can.