Raiders, Why Did You Beg Me For A Job Up Until Yesterday?

Raiders,

I have no problem admitting my faults and character defects...

I believe I have made many errors on these forums and somehow, I have survived because most posters have forgiven me...

For you to come in here with your "holier than thou" attitude after getting rejecting by EOG for a job only yesterday is pathetic...

THE SHRINK

Re: Raiders, Why Did You Beg Me For A Job Up Until Yesterday?

Raiders,

I believe I have made many errors on these forums and somehow, I have survived because most posters have forgiven me...

For you to come in here with your "holier than thou" attitude after getting rejecting by EOG for a job only yesterday is pathetic...

THE SHRINK

Enough is enough! Stop with all this drama bullshit. Youre now just coming off as an idiot.

Enough is enough! Stop with all this drama bullshit. Youre now just coming off as an idiot.

Thanks for the feedback...12io4j2w90

I just felt it was important to shed light on this since some people may not see it as u do...

THE SHRINK

We will have live, wagerable college football in 56 days. . .

Raiders,

THE SHRINK

That's a bunch of bullshit and you know it. I know that I've been slinging a lot of mud the last two days but that's not right.

PO69

EOG Master

Of course raiders was begging for the job. He always does shit like that

Do you think him grading that 2k contest was part of his ploy to get hired here?

Cannon

Banned

Shrinky will you be giving out the wrong sides again to your Rubes again this year?

Do you think him grading that 2k contest was part of his ploy to get hired here?

No. Ask Shrink- I sent him a PM telling him that I'm starting my own forum a few weeks ago.

That's all I'm saying about the forum. I'm not talking about it here. I don't want to be a accused of shilling, but this begging stuff is untrue.

Cannon

Banned

Can Chuck be the head tout on your site?

No. Ask Shrink- I sent him a PM telling him that I'm starting my own forum a few weeks ago.

That's all I'm saying about the forum. I'm not talking about it here. I don't want to be a accused of shilling, but this begging stuff is untrue.
Can you pm me your site name, or do you have other ways of letting people know?

mofome

Banned

posting at a stiffs site, the new thing. raiders dont come by here promoting too much.

ty

posting at a stiffs site, the new thing. raiders dont come by here promoting too much.

ty
You're on the stiff list too. A year ago the guy wanted his money and you deleted the posts. He comes back again and the forum pressure makes you pay.

The guy asked me to PM the site and you took the PMs away. Stop being so scared.

ty

Dumbass - You're lost without Shrink around. He put up a 2,000 view thread on the site. I know you read my PMs. I made no mention of my site in PMs. If you weren't so scared, I would have just answered his question by PM. Now I'm on PR. Stupid move on your part.

mofome

Banned

You're on the stiff list too. A year ago the guy wanted his money and you deleted the posts. He comes back again and the forum pressure makes you pay.

The guy asked me to PM the site and you took the PMs away. Stop being so scared.

scared?

:LMAO

I owed someone 100, was banned from eog, and had jj gold come over here to find him. journey is an actual stiff. not comparable. also didnt delete posts.

bye dude. stop begging for jobs here, not needed.

later.

mofome

Banned

Dumbass - You're lost without Shrink around. He put up a 2,000 view thread on the site. I know you read my PMs. I made no mention of my site in PMs. If you weren't so scared, I would have just answered his question by PM. Now I'm on PR. Stupid move on your part.

you're nuts. i have never read your pms, i just got complaints. if we were scared of you we'd have hired you when you asked. You are not someone to be trusted, so going to bed you were put on pr. of course. I never took your PMs away and I didn't read any PMs. Wrong guy. As usual, you blame the wrong person. Thats what you do though.

have a nice day.

you're nuts. i have never read your pms, i just got complaints. if we were scared of you we'd have hired you when you asked. You are not someone to be trusted, so going to bed you were put on pr. of course. I never took your PMs away and I didn't read any PMs. Wrong guy. As usual, you blame the wrong person. Thats what you do though.

have a nice day.

Bullshit. My PMs were taken away last night. Go in the board room and ask around.

I didn't make one complaint or post our URL over PM. I go over to OGD or use emails to do that.

Blondie

EOG Master

Actually hun they were taken away Friday morning

mofome

Banned

Bullshit. My PMs were taken away last night. Go in the board room and ask around.

I didn't make one complaint or post our URL over PM. I go over to OGD or use emails to do that.

Yeah I just said I never took away your pms. relax.

J

joeybagadonuts

What was the purpose of this thread? Ever thought of keep your private dealings private, ken?

Very childish move to call out raiders like this. In the last week you've called out in public jscam, dirty, and raiders in response to what I assume they have been posting about u on ogd.

Take the high road next time. I suspect the posting body will respect you more for it.

What was the purpose of this thread? Ever thought of keep your private dealings private, ken?

Very childish move to call out raiders like this. In the last week you've called out in public jscam, dirty, and raiders in response to what I assume they have been posting about u on ogd.

Take the high road next time. I suspect the posting body will respect you more for it.

the high road is just a memory to Shrink.

WTF?

...and you guys give me shit for dredging up Shrink shit.

Tuckman is reaching for a story and old one at that. Shrink asked me to work at EOG and I originally said, "no". Shrink got pissed as you can tell by his post.

railbird

EOG Master

Shrink made a ton of shitty hires and noin hires. Raiders would have been better than anything he did hire.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Shrink made a ton of shitty hires and noin hires. Raiders would have been better than anything he did hire.

At least he had the sense not to hire your dumb ass.... now that would have been a really shitty hire. :finger004

ATX

amazing where this LQQker faggot shows up

amazing where this LQQker faggot shows up

Who the fvck is so proud of a betting ticket that he has to show it all the time along with an avatar of some ugly as shit white bitch?