Raiders

How do you completely whiff on six first-rounders?

This is what happens when you let TV guys into the front office.

Last edited by a moderator:
2021 Alex Leatherwood: Cut
2020 Henry Ruggs and Damon Arnette Both Cut
2019 Clelin Ferrell, Josh Jacobs, Jonathan Abram all got there 5th year declined.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I have them Un8.5

Being a Broncos fan I know how incompetent their HC is as well as a BRUUUTILE schedule

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Henry Ruggs III disgusts me.

If he gets convicted on all charges, including felony DUI resulting in death, he could serve up to 50 years in prison.

I'm not a hater but I hope he spends significant time in prison.

And here's a suggestion for those in charge of Las Vegas traffic control: Between the hours of midnight and 6:00 a.m., why not turn all stoplights into stop signs using flashing red lights?

With so much drinking and driving in Las Vegas, why have law-abiding citizens sit a minute or more at a dangerous intersection.

#SittingDuck

kane

EOG master
Draft choices are overrated. Best to trade them to know what you're getting.
It depends on who's doing the drafting. As a Dolphins fan I had no problem giving up the picks they did to acquire Tyreek Hill, Miami has been one of the worst drafting teams in the league, same for the Raiders, but for teams that know how to draft like the Ravens and Steelers, those picks are much more valuable

MrTop

EOG Master
Draft choices are overrated. Best to trade them to know what you're getting.

The best trade in NFL history in my eyes was when the Dallas Cowboys traded Herschel Walker to the Minnesota Vikings. This trade was epic.

For the Cowboys, of course.

In 1989, at the peak of Walker's NFL career, the Cowboys sent Herschel Walker to the Vikings for five players and six draft picks.

The best trade in NFL history in my eyes was when the Dallas Cowboys traded Herschel Walker to the Minnesota Vikings. This trade was epic.

For the Cowboys, of course.

In 1989, at the peak of Walker's NFL career, the Cowboys sent Herschel Walker to the Vikings for five players and six draft picks.
That was just crazy though. Three 1sts and three 2nds or something like that.

The Raiders have the worst coach and the worst QB in probably the toughest division ever. I don't predict good things for those guys.

choslamshe

EOG Master
The Raiders have the worst coach and the worst QB in probably the toughest division ever. I don't predict good things for those guys.
100% agree. Even if you look past their coaching and fact that they will likely be near the bottom of penalties...again (it seems like they lead this every year for the last 10 years), playing six games against three teams better than you....MAYBE they get LUCKY and go 2-4. I am all over their RSW Total Under as well.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
100% agree. Even if you look past their coaching and fact that they will likely be near the bottom of penalties...again (it seems like they lead this every year for the last 10 years), playing six games against three teams better than you....MAYBE they get LUCKY and go 2-4. I am all over their RSW Total Under as well.

My Fantasy Football co-owner is a HUGE Raiders fan. If it was up to him we would draft 5 Raiders every year on the team. Thankfully - it is not. We have a bet this season on the 8.5 O/U. He has OVER. I have UNDER. Loser pays ALL FF costs for the season.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Radar and awareness is up X 3 in LV, heard and been witness to all kinds of stuff. fortunate I'm still here, got sideswipped by a car's mirror in the ribs at night while walking, headlights coming my way saved the situation.

Significant penalties and jail time needs to be the norm.

Heim

EOG Master
Smart decision by Raiders not to pick up Jacobs' 5th year option. 😅

Who's their talent evaluator, Simon Cowell?

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
Smart decision by Raiders not to pick up Jacobs' 5th year option. 😅

Who's their talent evaluator, Simon Cowell?

Davis needs to bring in Sean Payton, give him control over everything.

Unlikely that he would do it while paying two coaches not to coach,…but it’s what they need.

kane

EOG master
Davis needs to bring in Sean Payton, give him control over everything.

Unlikely that he would do it while paying two coaches not to coach,…but it’s what they need.
Payton wants the Chargers job, he's gone on record saying he would love to coach Herbert, assuming the Chargers underachieve the rest of this year like they do every year, I would fire Staley and give Payton a blank check

kane

EOG master
This isn't from a Disney kid's show, it was a scene from a TV series called The Santa Clause, it was done intentionally, the character that plays Santa corrects them, it's a comedy show and supposed to be funny. Shocking that an alt right twitter kook would misrepresent it, less shocking that you would retweet it and think it's real. here's the entire scene, and not just the part the alt right twitter kook posted

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
Payton wants the Chargers job, he's gone on record saying he would love to coach Herbert, assuming the Chargers underachieve the rest of this year like they do every year, I would fire Staley and give Payton a blank check

As long as Dean Spanos still owns the team, he would never pay a Payton type coach,…or give him control he would need to overrule Telesco.

The Spanos family is the sole issue holding the franchise down.

From Gilbride to McCoy and now the latest cheap, awful hire in Staley.

Payton running the entire football operation would be terrific, reminiscent of the Butler & Marty years,…would guarantee Herbert’s career wasn’t wasted.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Well it was, until you turned it into yet another alt right twitter kook thread, all I'm doing is pointing out how misleading the tweet you reposted was

You have no idea the context I intended. But you went right for woke just like you always do. You are what you accuse me.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Consider that I am angry with raiders and think again about the context. Why would I choose a thread titled raiders?

Heim

EOG Master
Everything I have read, Payton has his choice of either Chargers or Cardinals. However, LAC coach might
have saved his job with the successful 2 point conversion.

boston massacre

EOG Master
As long as Dean Spanos still owns the team, he would never pay a Payton type coach,…or give him control he would need to overrule Telesco.

The Spanos family is the sole issue holding the franchise down.

From Gilbride to McCoy and now the latest cheap, awful hire in Staley.

Payton running the entire football operation would be terrific, reminiscent of the Butler & Marty years,…would guarantee Herbert’s career wasn’t wasted.

Payton running the entire football operation would be terrific

would guarantee Herbert’s career wasn’t wasted.

Having The QB In Place, Herbert, Is The Key.

Need A Fan Revolt.

A Coup.

Demonstrate In Front Of Spanos Household.

Sound The Alarms.

Heim

EOG Master
Raiders franchise tagged Jacobs today for 10.9 million....

Raise you hand if you knew the below:

The tag number for running backs is lowest of any position on either offense or defense,

blueline

EOG Master
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Ex-Las Vegas Raiders player Henry Ruggs pleaded guilty Wednesday to driving his sports car drunk at speeds up to 156 mph on a city street before causing a fiery crash that killed a woman and her dog.

“Guilty,” said the former first-round NFL draft pick, 24, who will avoid trial and is expected to be sentenced Aug. 9 to three to 10 years in state prison under terms of his plea deal with prosecutors. The minimum three-year sentence cannot be reduced by converting the year-and-a-half that he has spent on house arrest to time already served.

Clark County District Attorney Steve Wolfson cited possible legal obstacles to obtaining a conviction at trial, said he met several times with relatives of the woman who died, and said the plea agreement with Ruggs “accomplished our three most important goals.”

Dell Dude

EOG Master
raiders. Guilty please answer the question I posed at Peeps in your Heat/Nuggets series line thread. It is very important you answer.