Railbird.....golf wager for you

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
In ChiTownJoes contest for the US Open I offered to go head to head using his format for 200 bucks....You in?

If not why don’t you enter just the golf contest? Are you afraid of losing and picking stuff before they start? It is only for 50 bucks...take a shot and do both....

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I thought it was a $200 challenge.

And when RAILBIRD never accepted the challenge, he was called a coward.

In all caps, no less.

I usually support VD but it takes two to make a wager and if one side chooses not to play for whatever reason, then it's no action.

OLDSANDBAGGER

EOG Senior Member
John I would normally agree with your notion about an ALL CAPS insult. But I did note a Railbird thread earlier in the week titled Bookmaker,s cowardly prices. So maybe my buddy VD was borrowing the insult, with emphasis. Just sayin..

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
I thought it was a $200 challenge.

And when RAILBIRD never accepted the challenge, he was called a coward.

In all caps, no less.

I usually support VD but it takes two to make a wager and if one side chooses not to play for whatever reason, then it's no action.

Rail calls others much worse.....his insults stem from the fact that Trump gets away with the same stuff...
And I gave him an out just to participate in the golf contest for fifty lousy bucks....not only is he a coward, he is a past posting coward....

mr merlin

EOG Master
Rail calls others much worse.....his insults stem from the fact that Trump gets away with the same stuff...
And I gave him an out just to participate in the golf contest for fifty lousy bucks....not only is he a coward, he is a past posting coward....
He can be amusing, the prob is he's also a fraud, he'll avoid a direct bet but pop in later and claim he had the winner. Coward, fraud, psycho, take your pick.

Vinnie Vegas

EOG Member
He can be amusing, the prob is he's also a fraud, he'll avoid a direct bet but pop in later and claim he had the winner. Coward, fraud, psycho, take your pick.

My friends dad the same way, he will avoid a bet at all cost however all his so called betting plays always seem to cash weird :confused:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
John I would normally agree with your notion about an ALL CAPS insult. But I did note a Railbird thread earlier in the week titled Bookmaker,s cowardly prices. So maybe my buddy VD was borrowing the insult, with emphasis. Just sayin..

Understood.

Fellow ballpark ushers never disagree with one another.

Thanks for checking in, OLD SAND BAGGER.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
That's a deal.

I enjoyed our first meeting.

Still chuckling about your unexpected meeting with a client while coming down the escalator at Dodger Stadium.