Railbird....Let’s Make a Wager on the Election...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
If Trump wins, I leave the forum for two months....
If Biden wins, you leave the forum for 6 weeks......

What do you say?

No matter what happens you can still post in the NFL EOG Contest, even though you don’t have a chance to cash....

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
If Trump wins, I leave the forum for two months....
If Biden wins, you leave the forum for 6 weeks......

What do you say?

No matter what happens you can still post in the NFL EOG Contest, even though you don’t have a chance to cash....

Blah, Blah, Blah- that fucktard Big Stiffer said he would leave forever if Trump won in 2016, but his cunt got hot and bothered, and he was so desparate to run his stinkhole.

railbird

EOG Master
Trump is currently ahead in Mich,Minn,AZ.,Fla. #checkmate. Morons think he is behind right now, he is not.

railbird

EOG Master
Ill bet you 500 on this, predict margin of every state for candidate and margin and we accumulate results on pct off, includes decimal point to the tenth. This goes for any poster.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Not political....just calling out someone to make a wager.....Rail is the one starting political discussions everyday with photos...no different than betting a Michigan/Ohio State game...
I hear ya. Side action the usual whack jobs come in and thread doesn’t stay gambling oriented.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Ill bet you 500 on this, predict margin of every state for candidate and margin and we accumulate results on pct off, includes decimal point to the tenth. This goes for any poster.
The problem is with all these late ballots and even ballot harvesting, if it's close you wont know a winner for a month after the election.

railbird

EOG Master
cant hear you? this goes for faggot kane and guesser too, all ny liberal jews are welcome, even stiff yisman, maybe we can send are picks to bowling 200

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Just so we are on the same page.

I am interested in going mano a mano, not a group thing.

If you have more takers, they can take my spot, if you wish

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Blah, Blah, Blah- that fucktard Big Stiffer said he would leave forever if Trump won in 2016, but his cunt got hot and bothered, and he was so desparate to run his stinkhole.

No I didn't, but not shocking that a Trumptard would traffic disinformation. Besides being a dumb fuck, trafficking lies and misinformation are two other major requirements to qualify as a Trumptard. Jammer made the cut, he's dumb, lies, and he spews misinformation when he doesn't have a dick in his mouth.

boston massacre

EOG Master
IF Der Fuhrer should somehow steal the election (and rest assured he is trying to think of every possible way he can do that) Rail will be sure to tell us how he knew #IQ45 would win all along

I Understand Snow Flake.

If Trump Wins it's Stolen.

If The Influence Peddler Wins, it's Legit.

Keep Selling Used Clothing.

There's More Takers.

Why would you agree to do this anyways? He'll stiff you when he pulls the same shit as his "Dear Leader" and says the results are all wrong and he won and you lost.