RAILBIRD'S SELECTIONS

151 Penn State +10.5
*** 187 Florida State -2.5 ***
213-214 Oklahoma-Oklahoma State UNDER 68
218 Stanford -3.5
521 Central Florida +2.5
543 Nevada -1.5
607 Belmont +6.5

The FLORIDA GATORS +2.5 are my SUPER LOCK for Saturday's college footbal wagering action.

Florida State lost to the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, and now the Seminoles are favored on the road against a team playing in the SEC Championship Game?

The Florida Gators at home ARE SO MUCH BETTER than the Florida State Seminoles and I am catching points?

Bad pick Birdman. Watch your back son. I heard losing another nickel to The MeatMan might break you?

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato
www.PayAfterYouWin.com

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Re: Railbird on the radio

Someone from that side has to play in it. The SEC East sucks, I've said it for years.

I agree with Railbird saying the Pac-12 is the best conference in college football. I agree. Strong teams everywhere.

Teddy kgb

Banned

42-14.... Hell of a run Birdman....you do know that a 3-4 day will get all the old faces in here saying they faded

cyberbabble

EOG Addicted

Assuming a 50/50 proposition, the chances of hitting 42 or better out of 56 picks is about 1 in 8500.
Railbird is showing some skill or is very lucky.

gobucks

EOG Addicted

Yeah..whatever...can you stop e-mailing me everyday with your great tout offers....much appreciated

The FLORIDA GATORS +2.5 are my SUPER LOCK for Saturday's college footbal wagering action.

Florida State lost to the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, and now the Seminoles are favored on the road against a team playing in the SEC Championship Game?

The Florida Gators at home ARE SO MUCH BETTER than the Florida State Seminoles and I am catching points?

Bad pick Birdman. Watch your back son. I heard losing another nickel to The MeatMan might break you?

www.PayAfterYouWin.com

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

42-14.... Hell of a run Birdman....you do know that a 3-4 day will get all the old faces in here saying they faded

Maybe a 1-6 or 0-7 will.....:LMAO

Landers is the only poster I know who gets faded....Rail has good opinions on west coast baskets...

Biff41

EOG Dedicated

www.PayAfterYouWin.com

Florida has no offense. They have some skill players who come up with lucky places. Not surprised they lost.

Johnny Knuckles

EOG Veteran

This is what I hate about gamblers like this Meat guy. They'll pound their chest telling you they have this super lock. The moment the game goes final and its a winning selection, they appear back on the forum telling everyone "I told you so". And if the pick loses, and loses badly as it did yesterday, they will resort to their chicken shitt way of hiding. To me, show your face either way. Did this Meat guy ever look foolish yesterday, no better than a glorified guesser.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

RAILBIRD'S SELECTIONS

151 Penn State +10.5
187 Florida State -2.5
213-214 Oklahoma-Oklahoma State UNDER 68
218 Stanford -3.5
521 Central Florida +2.5
543 Nevada -1.5
607 Belmont +6.5

Birdie rolls a 2-5.

It happens.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Figured that when Rail and Teddy disappeared from the thread...

We all have gone 2-5 at various times....no big deal....

ComptrBob

EOG Master

Assuming a 50/50 proposition, the chances of hitting 42 or better out of 56 picks is about 1 in 8500.
Railbird is showing some skill or is very lucky.

Unfortunately, the obvious selection bias is ignored. It is huge in this case, as JK only tracks favorable short-term records from the radio. Also not mentioned is the sampling bias involved because many of Railbird's contest entries aren't included as well as picks he gave out to clients and/or bet himself. Anyone remotely knowledgeable about the statistics of sports betting knows a 75% win rate at flat lines is completely unattainable over the long-term.

My conclusion is, of course, Railbird is very lucky.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Guilty as charged.

But it's difficult to highlight losing records and continue to recruit the losing prognosticator to the radio every week.

As an aside, the majority of my guests are not selling selections.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Guilty as charged.

But it's difficult to highlight losing records and continue to recruit the losing prognosticator to the radio every week.

As an aside, the majority of my guests are not selling selections.

Only because they can't or don't know how.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Or chose to avoid the slimy business.

That ain't it. Sure selling picks is a slimy business, but if people could do it they would.

Most people don't know how to sell picks.

There is a HUGE market for sports betting information.

My phone rings non stop and I am just a small one(1) man operation.

railbird

EOG Master

Unfortunately, the obvious selection bias is ignored. It is huge in this case, as JK only tracks favorable short-term records from the radio. Also not mentioned is the sampling bias involved because many of Railbird's contest entries aren't included as well as picks he gave out to clients and/or bet himself. Anyone remotely knowledgeable about the statistics of sports betting knows a 75% win rate at flat lines is completely unattainable over the long-term.

My conclusion is, of course, Railbird is very lucky.

my all time Hilton record over 15 yrs is over 55pct, all time railbird sports record over 6 yrs over 55 pct, my all time Friday radio record over 55 pct. if Im very lucky it is because im highly favored by God

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

RAILBIRD THEY ALWAYS SAY GOD LOOKS AFTER THE PEOPLE WHO ARE MENTALLY CHALLENGED SO I DO BELIEVE GOD IS LOOKING AFTER YOU

JESUS SAVES :btj: AND ESPOSITO SCORES ON THE REBOUND

ComptrBob

EOG Master

my all time Hilton record over 15 yrs is over 55pct, all time railbird sports record over 6 yrs over 55 pct, my all time Friday radio record over 55 pct. if Im very lucky it is because im highly favored by God

The King of past-posting now speaks ... LOL

No documentation for the "railbird sports" record. All-time radio show is probably a little over 55% thanks to the current 44-19-2 run.

Why the anonymous Hilton entry this year if you are over 55% long term? Just release to clients early on Sat. before the contest entries are revealed, and your clients can bet pretty much all they want.

Here's the Hilton record that is known for "Railbird" and "Hatfield", 172-166-2, 50.9%:

2015 Unknown
2014 RAILBIRD SPORTS 47-38-0
2014 MATT HATFIELD 44-41-0
2013 No entry
2012 RAILBIRDSPORTS DOTCOM 39-44-2
2011 No entry
2010 RAILBIRD SPORTS 42-43-0

No cashes for 2004 through 2014

Blackcloud

EOG Dedicated

No documentation for the "railbird sports" record. All-time radio show is probably a little over 55% thanks to the current 44-19-2 run.

Why the anonymous Hilton entry this year if you are over 55% long term? Just release to clients early on Sat. before the contest entries are revealed, and your clients can bet pretty much all they want.

Here's the Hilton record that is known for "Railbird" and "Hatfield", 172-166-2, 50.9%:

2015 Unknown
2013 No entry
2011 No entry

No fair bringing actual facts into a railbird thread

railbird

EOG Master

Listen here:

https://soundcloud.com/eye-on-gaming/matt-hatfield-releases-seven-college-selections

Hatfield, a 48-year-old sports betting pro from Huntington Beach, California, joined host John Kelly to preview Saturday's busy sports slate.

The EOG contributor known as "Railbird" released four college football plays and three college hoop plays.

"Birdie" is 42-14-2 from his last 58 plays documented on the popular hourlong radio program.

IF you want to go 42-14 sign up with Railbird Sports. 500 for the whole football season.

yisman

EOG Master

2015 Unknown
2013 No entry
2011 No entry

:lightbulb: