Railbird.....Tell us about the great USC QB named Sam Darnold....

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Like Ruca mentioned this week, this forum hasn't ever seen a colder bettor since Rail started 14-1 a few months ago.

The in-game market for Carolina today peaked when Rail posted about Darnold making the playoffs.

southern coach

EOG Member
I read where he is 3-1 SU & ATS this season for Carolina. 59 QBR but still 21-31 ATS Lifetime.110 of 113 Active QBs 3-2 since yest loss to TB. Threw fpr 300+ 3 TD 1 PIck yest.
of course, Brady threw for 400+..3 TDs 0 Picks ...

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
BIRDIE tabbed Stanford quarterback Kevin Hogan as the best signal-caller in the 2016 NFL Draft.

Hogan was a fifth-round pick of the Kansas City Chiefs.

Hogan started one game for the Cleveland Browns in his short-lived NFL career.

The Houston Texans cut Hogan before the start of the 2022 NFL season.

In the 2016 NFL Draft, Jared Goff and Carson Wentz went 1-2.

Dak Prescott was drafted in the fourth round by the Dallas Cowboys and won the NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year award.

BIRDIE has a good eye for quarterback talent, but he's not perfect.

BIRDIE tabbed Stanford quarterback Kevin Hogan as the best signal-caller in the 2016 NFL Draft.

Hogan was a fifth-round pick of the Kansas City Chiefs.

Hogan started one game for the Cleveland Browns in his short-lived NFL career.

The Houston Texans cut Hogan before the start of the 2022 NFL season.

In the 2016 NFL Draft, Jared Goff and Carson Wentz went 1-2.

Dak Prescott was drafted in the fourth round by the Dallas Cowboys and won the NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year award.

BIRDIE has a good eye for quarterback talent, but he's not perfect.
Dak Prescott is a QB I couldn’t have been more wrong on. Watching him at MSU I never thought he could develop as a passer to stay on a roster more than a couple years. QB’s dramatically developing their accuracy and passing overall in the NFL was something rarely seen until the past few years. Josh Allen-Dak-Hurts have all progressed as pros in that area immensely.