Railbird vs SlipperyPete Election Contest.....

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
What are the chances Trump loses in 2020 and runs again in 2024?

ZERO

IF the expected carnage comes on Tuesday it will be America raising its middle finger to this Mentally Unstable Orange Skin Psychotic Failed Businessman in a big way.

I say ZERO because the next few years and his sons Uday and Qusay as well as Daughter Cruella and INCOMPETENT S-I-L Jared are all going to be facing the full wrath of the law - one not undermined by those sucking the Orange Man's little dick. He has major tax issues he is facing and a ton of lawsuits.

November 3, 2020 will be the very last time a member of Der Fuhrer's family ever runs again for public office. 100% LOCK on that.

ON Tuesday Americans have a choice to make at the polls: #AmericaOrTrump - for our sake the right choice better be made

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I think it’s because there are far fewer conservative tv news channels. Now there are OAN and Newsmax fighting for that viewer.
There is a GIANT hole in the market for a SANE, Conservative leaning Cable news station. If the Idiot gets swamped as the math indicates, someone smart will fill that hole.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Trafalgar becomes THE Go to polling company if they are right. And out of business if they're spectacularly wrong. If they election is fair and honest, the latter is likely.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
He looks important besides the Orville Reddenbachar look. Even Fox News thinks he's another kook.

Nice fact-based opinion Robert!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

One of the first things I learned in my adult life, as I went off into the working world, and it's served me well. NEVER EVER EVER trust someone who wears a bow tie on the regular. They think their Shit don't stink..and they are entirely FOS.

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated
One of the first things I learned in my adult life, as I went off into the working world, and it's served me well. NEVER EVER EVER trust someone who wears a bow tie on the regular. They think their Shit don't stink..and they are entirely FOS.

True ...... A Pith hard hat in the construction field is a rat as well

ComptrBob

EOG Master
AZ Ev
MI +220
MN +300
NC -115 (pick-em)
PA +145

Much more interesting for the contest are the breakeven margins (i.e % with no advantage) for the conflict states (point at which Rail's margin diff = Pete's margin diff):

AZ D by 0.55
MI D by 3.45
MN D by 3.95
NC D by 0.15
PA D by 1.55

and

FLA R by 1.15
GA R by 1.1

Last edited:

railbird

EOG Master
Much more interesting for the contest are the breakeven margins (i.e % with no advantage) for the conflict states (point at which Rail's margin diff = Pete's margin diff):

AZ D by 0.55
MI D by 3.45
MN D by 3.95
NC D by 0.15
PA D by 1.55

and

FLA R by 1.15
GA R by 1.1
Nevada will finish closer to ZERO than GA or NC

railbird

EOG Master
Fla sitting 3.5 with 99pct reported in. thank you Rich Baris of Big Data polling, he told me for sure between 3 and 4.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Update, executive summary:

With 21 of the 40 states having 85% or more of the precincts in (all have 50% or more and 12 have 99%), Rail has increased his lead with a total deviation of actual from estimated % of 134.4% (average 3.36% per state) to Pete's 238.5% (average 5.96% per state). Best state so far for Rail is Texas at 0.04% off, for Pete with Arizona at 0.22% off (but Az is changing fast).

So far Rail has the better estimate in 30 states, Pete in 10. Rail closer in 5 of the 7 "conflict states", all but AZ and MN.

railbird

EOG Master
Update, executive summary:

With 21 of the 40 states having 85% or more of the precincts in (all have 50% or more and 12 have 99%), Rail has increased his lead with a total deviation of actual from estimated % of 134.4% (average 3.36% per state) to Pete's 238.5% (average 5.96% per state). Best state so far for Rail is Texas at 0.04% off, for Pete with Arizona at 0.22% off (but Az is changing fast).

So far Rail has the better estimate in 30 states, Pete in 10. Rail closer in 5 of the 7 "conflict states", all but AZ and MN.
Thanks for officiating Bob, your the best.