Railbird vs SlipperyPete Election Contest.....

mr merlin

EOG Master
The truth is that trumps numbers/margin declined in almost every state, especially the red states, in red state after red state trump declined by 3-4-5 pts from 2016, and there was no cheating there. Considering that it's no surprise that he also lost 2-3 pts in most blue states.

Having said that, it doesn't mean the dems didn't cheat, but Trump lost support everywhere compared with 2016, some of it was probably covid, some his personality, and sadly some of it was due to the non stop hate the media spewed at him.

Biden asked for a chance tonight, was Trump ever given a chance?

railbird

EOG Master
this is the coup #3, this 1 by the media it wont work. thankfully Ginsburg died and amy Barrett will make them do the vote over. this time with less cheating

railbird

EOG Master
Remedies available:
1) manual recounts;
2) canvases of the ballots;
3) ballots opened w/o observers thrown out;
4) state legislatures certifying different electors;
5) courts ordering new elections;
6) state legislatures ordering new elections;
7) Congress contesting electors;
8) House state delegations electing the President.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Remedies available:
1) manual recounts;
your side is currently 0-8 in election-related lawsuits. going forward with those would make you 0-16

The courts have laughed his attorneys out of the courthouse. 8 straight times

you cant get recounts unless the vote is close, or you have solid evidence of a crime has been committed regarding the voting.

you have neither.

They are going to pull him out of there by his little balls

lol. and you'll more than likely be right there with your phone recording another mans balls!

Just as you have showed us in the past.

It's over.

Deal with it bitch!

this is the coup #3, this 1 by the media it wont work. thankfully Ginsburg died and amy Barrett will make them do the vote over. this time with less cheating

The rantings of a deranged idiot. Hopefully the brain cancer will put you out of your misery soon.

railbird

EOG Master
Im running very well with my election wagers, Wisconson, Minnesota, Michigan wagers were all refunded when 5 dimes went under. Good news ive already been paid on Fla,+110Tex,Ohio,Iowa, Ernst, Graham, Daines, Collins +220. Im looking very good with Az +200, and Nocar +110. The rest wont be determined until 2021.

railbird

EOG Master
So yes i am undeafted so far at 10-0 on this yr election, plus the lil contest i won in this thread. kudos to Slip pete for stepping up and competing, something none of you other cowards did.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
So yes i am undeafted so far at 10-0 on this yr election, plus the lil contest i won in this thread. kudos to Slip pete for stepping up and competing, something none of you other cowards did.

You ducked me on the election like the 3rd grade whiny kid that you are.....you and Donald, two peas in a pod.....who are you backing in 2024?

Im running very well with my election wagers, Wisconson, Minnesota, Michigan wagers were all refunded when 5 dimes went under. Good news ive already been paid on Fla,+110Tex,Ohio,Iowa, Ernst, Graham, Daines, Collins +220. Im looking very good with Az +200, and Nocar +110. The rest wont be determined until 2021.

Sure you did:ROFLMAO:

Some things never change

kane

EOG master
Remedies available:
1) manual recounts;

You lost, get over it and stop acting like a whiny little bitch

railbird

EOG Master
Railbird's Entries
ALAB R 23.6
ALASKA R 11.1
AZ R 1.9
ARK R 27.1
CA D 25.9
CO D 7.8
FLA R 3.3
GA R 3.2
HW D 32.9
ID R 27.4
ILL D 16.6
IND R 16.8
IA R 5.9
KAN R 15.0
KENT R 23.4
LA R 18.2
MASS D 30.0
Maine D 5.5
Mich R 0.1
MO R 14.7
MN R 0.1
MISS R 18.1
NH D 4.4
NY D 27.7
NM D 9.5
NEV D 0.7
NEB R 17.5
NoCar R 2.2
OHIO R 6.3
Okla R 31.2
OR D 9.4
PA R 0.7
SCar R 12.2
Tenn R 22.2
Tex R 5.9
UTAH R 18.1
Wash D 17.2
WestVa R 31.1
Wiscy D 2.2
VA D 8.1
Love me or Hate me this is some very good work. Baris told me min was d +3, but i listend to barnes.

Last edited:

railbird

EOG Master
the fraud is so rampant and is coming to light, the pothead jew athiest wing of eog is getting super nervous. Big Runner, Kane, Eisenberg, Guesser, Winkydinky, milkshake, dink and i know im forgetting 3 or 4 all emotional weaklings. Lets see if the light can get shine the darkness out of the urban cheaters and turn the election back to the rightfull winner and save USA from China, violence, high taxes, pedofilia, satanic hollywood culture.

the fraud is so rampant and is coming to light, the pothead jew athiest wing of eog is getting super nervous. Big Runner, Kane, Eisenberg, Guesser, Winkydinky, milkshake, dink and i know im forgetting 3 or 4 all emotional weaklings. Lets see if the light can get shine the darkness out of the urban cheaters and turn the election back to the rightfull winner and save USA from China, violence, high taxes, pedofilia, satanic hollywood culture.

Try claiming fraud to your book with your endless amount of losing tickets

Let us know how that works for you

kane

EOG master

First LeBron and the Lakers, then the Dodgers and their black manager, and now Biden. Throw in Harbaugh and Leach eating shit every Saturday and it's been a rough couple of months for you, and I've enjoyed every moment of it, It's been so much fun watching you melt down every day, please keep it up, it's great entertainment