Railbird's random thoughts

railbird

EOG Master
presidential prop bets, took biden to win popular vote between 0 and 1.49 pct +1400. I think calif will be much closer this time, i was cold calling colorado from rochbacher office in 2016 and room had no energy, independents and republicans i know were indifferent about trump, they are now on full blast level 11, so imo Orange County gets flipped. i think antifa has done trump a huge favor by rioting every night, i think trump who got 9% black in 16 gets 15-20 this time. I think ny is a smaller margin this time, deblasio is public enemy 1. biden and harris are both huge racists exsposed by video i think that slows the blm vote down some.

railbird

EOG Master
So stupid Big Sky isnt playing. montana,idaho, dakota, nau suu no cases. a healthy 21 yr old more likely to die from shark bite than china virus

railbird

EOG Master
shapalov covers the -2.5 games handicap, but loses the match in 5 sets. is tennis the only sport where you can cover the spread as a chalk but lose the game

railbird

EOG Master
Espn tennis broadcast team is amongst the worst in sports. Chris Evert and Brad gilbert are the biggest mute buttons ever. Gilbert never shuts up