Railbird's random thoughts

railbird

EOG Master
Biannca Andrescu won indian wells and Newport Beach, is very pretty imo. like her backhand and serve

railbird

EOG Master
Rocky Long is an amazing coach, but its too bad he has never had a decent qb at SDSU, Luginbill had a string of great qbs in 90s

railbird

EOG Master
AAU guru and Eog radio guest Rick Isaacs did a great job with his kid, he has offers from TexTech,AZ, Kansas, UNLV and he isnt even a sophmore yet, stating pg for team USA 16U team. He is a Scott Skiles doppleganger

railbird

EOG Master
Amir Garrett played for Ricks AAU team, Rick asked me what i thought of his baseball future back in 2012, I said I didnt like his command and didnt throw hard enough but had baby shot because of size and being a lefty.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
The old railbird's of the world are being put out of business. By big business and technology.

The Arizona Cardinals are no longer accepting paper tickets. You can only enter with a season ticket card or a mobile ticket. Screen shots will not be accepted for entrance.

You must now buy directly from the team or from a ticket broker like Stubhub. I hear this is now a league wide NFL policy.

RIP ticket scalpers.

railbird

EOG Master
The old railbird's of the world are being put out of business. By big business and technology.

The Arizona Cardinals are no longer accepting paper tickets. You can only enter with a season ticket card or a mobile ticket. Screen shots will not be accepted for entrance.

You must now buy directly from the team or from a ticket broker like Stubhub. I hear this is now a league wide NFL policy.

RIP ticket scalpers.
brokers struggling too, season tickets are being yanked if found on stubhub, 714 tickets and Barrys tickets is suing the LA dodgers for having their inventory cut from 640 season tickets to 8 season tickets inspite of 30 years of loyalty.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
Rocky Long is an amazing coach, but its too bad he has never had a decent qb at SDSU, Luginbill had a string of great qbs in 90s

Danny Gonzales was a great get for ASU. He’s doing a fantastic job with the defense. He always seemed to have good defenses at SDSU as well. Wouldn’t be surprised if a handshake deal is place for him to replace Herm in a couple years.

railbird

EOG Master
Danny Gonzales was a great get for ASU. He’s doing a fantastic job with the defense. He always seemed to have good defenses at SDSU as well. Wouldn’t be surprised if a handshake deal is place for him to replace Herm in a couple years.
Rocky is the father of the 3-3-5 defense, he beats out ASU and UCLA on lots of kids. good talent evaluator, easy entrance at SDSU.

railbird

EOG Master
they say not cross zero when teasing nfl, but week 1 pre is an exception IMO, with low totals and the ot avoidance.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Here's one for ya birdie. In 2014 the % of fly balls that became homers was 9.5%. So far in 2019 it's 15.1%. There has been a steady and progressive up trend.

railbird

EOG Master
Here's one for ya birdie. In 2014 the % of fly balls that became homers was 9.5%. So far in 2019 it's 15.1%. There has been a steady and progressive up trend.
yanks had 2 that cleared fence by a foot each tonight, shame they had to juice ball.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The thread title reads, "Railbird's random thoughts."

I thought ever Railbird thought was a random one.

railbird

EOG Master
Keys, Sabalenka, Sloane, Sharapova all big hitters who went 1 and done on slow courts in Toronto this week, Serena wont like courts either tommorrow night.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
brokers struggling too, season tickets are being yanked if found on stubhub, 714 tickets and Barrys tickets is suing the LA dodgers for having their inventory cut from 640 season tickets to 8 season tickets inspite of 30 years of loyalty.
The national brokers basically eliminated the local scalper. Pretty obvious they are in bed with Ticket Master and Live Nation. All but impossible to get a good ticket for a concert at open.

You’re on the money with Gonzalez and the handshake deal. There’s already been whispers of this within the Ath Dept

railbird

EOG Master
The national brokers basically eliminated the local scalper. Pretty obvious they are in bed with Ticket Master and Live Nation. All but impossible to get a good ticket for a concert at open.
90pct of brokers have closed shop. you cant get good concert tickets because the promoters hold them back and put them on stubhub themselves.

kane

EOG master
Richard Spencer is a Nazi and a white supremacist, not at all surprising you follow him

common guy

EOG Senior Member
Interesting stuff. Good to see Railbird not saying stuff lik
hispanic growth in Anaheim, sjc and Fullerton, Asian growth in Irvine, uci community have turned it blue. I am a registered paleo libretarian, my politics are Pat Buchannan, Richard Spencer, Lou Dobbs.
Wrong on what turned OC blue. Not immigration so much as it is migration-white flight. All the 2A righty types running to red states like Idaho and Texas. Retirees bailing out on traffic scene also. And like the article said-the county has seen greater % of college graduates. Hispanic kids graduating college more so than ever. The once prototypical right wing extremism
is confined to Huntington Beach area now.

railbird

EOG Master
Interesting stuff. Good to see Railbird not saying stuff lik

Wrong on what turned OC blue. Not immigration so much as it is migration-white flight. All the 2A righty types running to red states like Idaho and Texas. Retirees bailing out on traffic scene also. And like the article said-the county has seen greater % of college graduates. Hispanic kids graduating college more so than ever. The once prototypical right wing extremism
is confined to Huntington Beach area now.
the only 2a rightys in OC are the pension grabbing retired cops, most of who voted for Jerry Brown in 2010 to save their pensions. The cowboy capitalists west of 405 is still 80-20 Red

Heim

EOG Master
Yes...conservatives with money have moved to other states but the main thrust of the blue wave is immigrant registration.

When you get any correspondence from the County for any entitlement whether it be cash, food and health there is a
form to register. They're getting free stuff and don't want to lose it.....which party do you think they register with?

Nevada is in the same boat now.