Railbird's random thoughts

railbird

EOG Master
Airraid offense which is was born out of run and shoot works in nfl. its been proven with patriots, chiefs, seahwaks. im not a kingsberry fan, there are many better air raid coaches than him. Murray height is not an issue, will he success? maybe not, thought his pocket avoidance would be better, he is no Doug Flutie or R Wilson

railbird

EOG Master
If you go the mall you will find food courts with many different cultures peddling their food. It is not PC to discuss race in society, but it is a must when handicapping, especially the teams culture from admins on down to coaches and on field product

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Anybody know how that Hawaii vs Louisiana game is going? I'm having some network issues here and can't get the score.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
I heard it was 9-0 Louisiana but I know that can't be correct because our resident llws expert railbird said Hawaii would beat them 9 of 10.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Airraid offense which is was born out of run and shoot works in nfl. its been proven with patriots, chiefs, seahwaks. im not a kingsberry fan, there are many better air raid coaches than him. Murray height is not an issue, will he success? maybe not, thought his pocket avoidance would be better, he is no Doug Flutie or R Wilson

The biggest problem with the offense is it puts stress on the AZ defense as there are more plays in the game.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
This is the worst USA champ team ive seen in 44 yrs of watching
Well the worst team to represent the US in 44 years just beat the international champion 8-0 (US teams 14-30 in that stretch vs the International champ). As it turns out you aren't too good at accessing talent on any level.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Just for the record I watched all the llws games again and I swear I didint see the team from Chula Vista, Actually I didn't see any team from that miserable area they call California. Maybe Cali boycotted the games this year.:cool:

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
I'm not convinced the Pac 12 is one of the top 6 football conferences in America. Sec, big 10, ACC, Big 12, and American Athletic are all better for sure. The question is are they better than the Mountain West or the Mac. I just don't know.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I'm not convinced the Pac 12 is one of the top 6 football conferences in America. Sec, big 10, ACC, Big 12, and American Athletic are all better for sure. The question is are they better than the Mountain West or the Mac. I just don't know.

Sagarin Ratings disagree with the Cabino Ratings.