RAINBOW STARTING TODAY WITH 30 PLAYS IN 30 DAYS:

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: RAINBOW STARTING TODAY WITH 30 PLAYS IN 30 DAYS:

why is anytime someone cant pick his ass they always toss out they are willing to throw out all sorts of money knowing nobody is gonna take them up on the offer..Does that smooth over the fact they are looking foolish at the moment with thier plays (i relize Rainbow will most likely turn it around, but how about just eating some humble pie instead of pounding his chest and let his plays do the talking)

kirkmuller

EOG Senior Member

What I will do is post-up money with anyone on this forum and bet 5k on NBA sides and 3k on the totals, and 3k on the College sides nothing on the College totals, I will do that with anyone on this forum, just feel free to let me know...
are you on coke again? why are you so defensive?

all i asked was where your plays come from. i already said i don't care that they lost.

btw, thanks for clarifying

are you on coke again? why are you so defensive?

all i asked was where your plays come from. i already said i don't care that they lost.

btw, thanks for clarifying

kirk ...u first line was just uncalled for..his post to me said "im not divulging but if u want to bet against me im ready" ur post then said, I didnt get what i wanted so im gonna make a weak comment on the internet i wouldnt say face to face, basically showing that u, kirk are an ass,,,,....thanks for clarifying

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

vince, is it really that hard to type out "you" instead of "u" everywhere?

hard to take anybody seriously when their writing can be easily confused with a 15yo girl texting her friends.

anyway...rainbow, how about giving us some winners instead of being even more cocky? :blink:

kirkmuller

EOG Senior Member

kirk ...u first line was just uncalled for..his post to me said "im not divulging but if u want to bet against me im ready" ur post then said, I didnt get what i wanted so im gonna make a weak comment on the internet i wouldnt say face to face, basically showing that u, kirk are an ass,,,,....thanks for clarifying
vincenzo, I've said twice already that I don't care that the plays lost; I'm curious as to their origin, and I appreciate him posting, wherever the plays come from. he answered my question in a perfectly civil manner, and then launched into his usual hysterics, which naturally invites the question of whether he's back to shoving blow up his head.

vince, is it really that hard to type out "you" instead of "u" everywhere?

hard to take anybody seriously when their writing can be easily confused with a 15yo girl texting her friends.

anyway...rainbow, how about giving us some winners instead of being even more cocky? :blink:

weinke are u actualy one of those anal jerks that correct grammar on the internet even when it can be understood....get a better hobby or buy a new girlfriend if yours sprouted a leak....mabye if u had less 15 year old girls u were textng after teaching them grammar on the internet and more adults u wondn't find it so bothersome, or arousing or whatever...

kirkmuller

EOG Senior Member

alright, vincenzo, you're right that it was uncalled for.

rainbow, i apologize, i'm an ass to have said that.

i came across an insightful quote today, "we are a community of competing selves". the part of me that's a snarky ass took over and expressed itself. not a lot of men open themselves up and reveal their vulnerabilities, as you have. it was wrong of me to have done that.

anyway, thanks for answering my original question.

newport2

EOG Dedicated

What I will do is post-up money with anyone on this forum and bet 5k on NBA sides and 3k on the totals, and 3k on the College sides nothing on the College totals, I will do that with anyone on this forum, just feel free to let me know...
Rainbow, if I like the other side of some of your college plays, can I wager 2 or 3 dimes at even money? I won't let the # get stale, and I'll post up with Viejo. I only wager on a few NBA games(Thunder).

rainbow

EOG Master

Rainbow, if I like the other side of some of your college plays, can I wager 2 or 3 dimes at even money? I won't let the # get stale, and I'll post up with Viejo. I only wager on a few NBA games(Thunder).
I pass, but thanks for the offer...

newport2

EOG Dedicated

Thanks... it looks like I'm going to need more than luck at the rate I'm going...
rainbow, I've had losing streaks over the years where I didn't think the sun would ever shine. Take a day off and just post one play a day. That's what this thread started out to be. I think.

rainbow

EOG Master

Monday January 17th.

703. Phoenix +6
707. Charlotte +4.5
731. Syracuse +5
750. NC. Greensboro +10.5

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

Hope the dogs bark today! Luck has nothing to do with winning sportsbetting. Let's call it an aberration, OK?

High Times

EOG Master

rainbow, I've had losing streaks over the years where I didn't think the sun would ever shine. Take a day off and just post one play a day. That's what this thread started out to be. I think.

12io4j2w90

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Nice work today Rainbow, hell NC Green was a 10-11 point dog that won outright, wish I had some ML action on that sucker. Keep them coming sir.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Monday January 17th.

703. Phoenix +6
707. Charlotte +4.5
731. Syracuse +5
750. NC. Greensboro +10.5

great day today rainbow

did anyone watch that pitt game

pitt started the game on a 19-0 run and the cuse answered with a 17-0 run

i cant recall seeing that before to start a game

rainbow

EOG Master

great day today rainbow

did anyone watch that pitt game

pitt started the game on a 19-0 run and the cuse answered with a 17-0 run

i cant recall seeing that before to start a game
I can't ever recall a game like that...

rainbow

EOG Master

Wednesday January 19th
735. Cincinnati +3.5
738. Old Dominion -8
745. Akron +2.5
747. Ohio pk

Scratch

EOG Veteran

GOD DAMN IT...........0-3 already. I am getting tourched........................

Make that 0-4, why do I get suckered in to following these guys? I realize he may be a winner long term but whenever I follow I get my ass reemed out!!!!!!!!!!!

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Rainbow is just giving some sharp plays out by some bright handicappers...problem is that these plays are not that sharp right now....

cheapseats

EOG Master

yep, no harm, no foul here, i leaped of the wagon couple back.........i'll jump back on when the time looks right....

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Question though, what makes these plays "sharp"? I haven't followed anything since Sunday, but on the first 15 or so I noticed that on about half of them the line moved against rainbow. That seems to be a bad sign imo.

cheapseats

EOG Master

Question though, what makes these plays "sharp"? I haven't followed anything since Sunday, but on the first 15 or so I noticed that on about half of them the line moved against rainbow. That seems to be a bad sign imo.

whoever rainbow is taking them from is not liking life about now, and you are correct, line moves have been brutal, also, when i hopped off was a game where the starting forward was out, line went the other way and rainbows man got axed.............

Scratch

EOG Veteran

time is up. 30 plays and 7-16 record means no success..............

newport2

EOG Dedicated

23 plays in 9 days. Slow down, you might bury some newbies. Hope not. Good Luck

rainbow

EOG Master

7-16 minus 9 units.
Thursday January 20th.
511. Arkansas Little Rock +3
522. South Alabama +1
554. Elon +2

IHaveBeenAround

EOG Addicted

This is not a knock on Rainbow, but there might not be a living human that can beat college basketball sides this time of year. If they can, it will be a grind from my experience.