Rainbow vs Railbird Head to Head Challenge

Re: Rainbow vs Railbird Head to Head Challenge

congrats to both guys...it was fun near the end

bird's pick is a matinee game goes off @ 310 eastern

its a toss up12io4j2w90

railbird

EOG Master

You would've been better off betting Michael Llodra. I like my chances... get that checkbook out Cheaps...

almost took 6 diffrent tennis matches, they all won. Dodgers are avreaging 1 run a game since Blake went on DL. Look for Either hit streak to end vs Lefty Zambrano. Lilly was chased last out vs Cubs. and the kicker is I get +1.5

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Zambrano is a righty by the way....

Rail is finally all in....he says he is -280 to beat Rainbow....

I bet somebody starts a Dod/Cub in game thread tonight....(I know Kinger will be watching)

almost took 6 diffrent tennis matches, they all won. Dodgers are avreaging 1 run a game since Blake went on DL. Look for Either hit streak to end vs Lefty Zambrano. Lilly was chased last out vs Cubs. and the kicker is I get +1.5

Good pick Railbird. Big Z is a good hitter and will bring a big bat from the right side vs. lhp Lilly.

Congrats to Railbird. Ethier scratched with inflammed elbow. Cubbies, Railbird and Under bettors the big winners!

tripp

EOG Master

5-0 Cubbies. Congrats rail.

Not sure this really proved anyone is a great handicapper, but I do believe it proved rail as the more strategic contest player, so he deserved the W.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

Looks like no action to me. Dodgers are wearing uniforms that say "Brooklyn" I believe the listed team for betting today was Los Angeles Dodgers

Looks like no action to me. Dodgers are wearing uniforms that say "Brooklyn" I believe the listed team for betting today was Los Angeles Dodgers

Dodgers could have used The Duke, Jackie, Roy, Pee Wee and the rest of the Brooklyn Bums today.

rainbow

EOG Master

Congradualations Rail, You showed all CLASS in this contest, expecially at the end...

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Vinnie, one of these days someone is going to really put your head in a grass full of shit... Your mouth is too big KID...

Louis, you took the choke. Gag, gag, gag. FUCK YOU big mouth. I guess your unit ahead didn't hold up....

:LMAO:finger004:LMAO:finger004:LMAO:finger004

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated

Louis, you took the choke. Gag, gag, gag. FUCK YOU big mouth. I guess your unit ahead didn't hold up....

:LMAO:finger004:LMAO:finger004:LMAO:finger004

How about you go heads up with Fez in a contest ?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Fitting that Byrd hit a three-run homer to help Railbird, his fellow Falconidae.

rainbow

EOG Master

Fitting that Byrd hit a three-run homer to help Railbird, his fellow Falconidae.
He's going to have to show me that -200 at 5-Dimes... I'm ready to paste whenever he's ready. I'm not going to get THIEVED out of my money PERIOD...

Good thread!!!!

Good contest as well. Not exactly sure what contest theory Rainbow was usingbesides firing, but respect that he had 50 plays in such a short time span and was +units, that is legit

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

Funniest part about this is that railbird used a ghost to post at Peep's Place asking me about optimal contest strategy.

railbird

EOG Master

Funniest part about this is that railbird used a ghost to post at Peep's Place asking me about optimal contest strategy.

"optimal contest strategy"? It was as simple as a kindergarten tick tack toe game. I need your help or opinion about nothing in any phase of life, you know next to nothing.

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

"optimal contest strategy"? It was as simple as a kindergarten tick tack toe game. I need your help or opinion about nothing in any phase of life, you know next to nothing.

Not sure what is more pathetic, that you had to CREATE A GHOST just to ask me this basic strategy or that you are denying it. Unless there is someone else on the forums who type just like you and talks exclusively about obscure sports, the Pac 12, black people, and how smart railbird is.
What do you think is a good strategy for Railbird to beat Rainbow in the contest. He is down .17 with 4 games left. 170 favorite and a +120 dog and its over. or try to hit 3 out of 4 -200 favs
Thanks in advance

http://www.peepsplace.com/showthread.php?t=309140