Rams will win by 20-plus points

kane

EOG master
Saints got hosed. I had Rams. #23 on Rams should have been called for INT 3 times IMHO.

I have no idea how the ref didn't call PI at the end of regulation, the Saints would have bled the clock and kicked the game winning FG with no time left, inexcusable to not throw the flag in that spot

kane

EOG master
Usually I like it when the zebras swallow the whistle and allow the players to decide things, but that non call will be talked about for a loooong time, especially in NO

Heim

EOG Master
10 straight home team wins were in jeopardy when RJ Bell put statistical significance on it....

kane

EOG master
After last year's ending in Minnesota, combined with the way their season ended yesterday, I wonder if that takes a toll on the Saints for next season. They lost on a miracle play and a horrible non call, back to back years, that's has to affect a team moving forward I would think

After last year's ending in Minnesota, combined with the way their season ended yesterday, I wonder if that takes a toll on the Saints for next season. They lost on a miracle play and a horrible non call, that's has to affect a team moving forward I would think

Great point Kane

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
They could use another top flight WR opposite of Thomas.

Otherwise they are set.

No need to throw the baby out with the bath water, just cause they came up a bit short

kane

EOG master
They could use another top flight WR opposite of Thomas.

Otherwise they are set.

No need to throw the baby out with the bath water, just cause they came up a bit short

As long as Brees can still play at a high level, they'll always be competitive, but at some point I just wonder how much the way their season has ended back to back years takes out of them from a mental standpoint, maybe I'm off base and it won't affect them, but coming so close to reaching the SB and having it taken away by a miracle play and a bad non call has to stay with these guys, I mean they're only human.