Randy Macho Man Savage...RIP

Macho Man Randy Savage ? one of the most famous wrestlers of all-time ? died today in a car accident in Tampa, Florida ? TMZ has learned. TMZ spoke with Randy?s brother, Lanny Poffo, who tells us the wrestling legend suffered a heart attack while he was behind the wheel around 10 AM ? and lost control of his vehicle. Savage was 58.

Heim

EOG Master
Re: Randy Macho Man Savage...RIP

sorry to hear about his passing. He was one of the greatest athletes ever out of the WWF and also one of it's most prodigious steroid users. I believe he spent a couple of years in the Cardinal's farm system before getting into wrestling.

Who didn't wank out a few every time his gal manager Elizabeth was on TV.

Bad stuff. He's comin' to you, Miss Elizabeth...

And, as I read this, I'm being told by Fox News that the death of that Boogaard hockey player last week was caused by ingesting a mixture of alcohol and oxycontin.

How many times can I tell young people not to mix their oxycontin with their alcohol? It falls on deaf ears.

Fezzik

EOG Veteran

My favorite dream is the Macho Man body slamming Dan Gordon............

OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Wade

EOG Master

guy looked 80 years old. steroids do that to you i guess.

"He debuted at rookie-ball as an 18-year-old in 1971, hitting .286 with a .492 slugging percentage, and advanced to high Single-A before calling it quits with a .254 batting average in 289 career games."

Savage was born in Columbus, Ohio and played as a minor league catcher in the 1970s for Cincinnati and St. Louis.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I'm dating myself, but I faintly remember Randy Savage's father, Angelo Poffo, wrestling in the Chicagoland area in the early 1970s.

I'm dating myself, but I faintly remember Randy Savage's father, Angelo Poffo, wrestling in the Chicagoland area in the early 1970s.
Angelo Paffo with his buddy Moose Cholak at the International Amphiitheatre i saw a few wrestling matches there.lot of great memories from those wrestling days.

And saw a few at the Rosemont Horizon with Macho Man a great entertainer in his wrestling days . RIP Macho Man.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Angelo Paffo with his buddy Moose Cholak at the International Amphiitheatre i saw a few wrestling matches there.lot of great memories from those wrestling days.

Oh yes, the International Amphitheatre at 43rd and Halsted.

Dad took me there on many Saturday nights to watch the wrestling stars of the AWA.

My older brother tortured me for years with his version of Baron Von Raschke's "claw."

I cried to Mom for several years until I learned how to apply Billy Robinson's "Boston Crab."

Great days, wonderful memories.

Mom, Dad and older brother are no longer with us.