Randy Moss Has To Be Loving it

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Still can't believe so many actually thought Minny would be BETTER without Moss.......:+clueless

Moss is on a 0-3 (soon to be 1-3 more than likely) team it isn't like he is getting fitting for a super bowl ring either.

Hache Man

dmmd98 said:
Moss is on a 0-3 (soon to be 1-3 more than likely) team it isn't like he is getting fitting for a super bowl ring either.

Oakland is at least competitive dmm.........

Hache Man

Glaken said:
Culpepper needs to retire and Minny needs a good QB draft ....

I agree.....

I am convinced Culpepper is to blame for much of Minny's offensive woes.

When teams blitz play after play after play, you have to be able to have enough common sense to audiblize to the correct plays (quck slants/quick screens/dumpoffs to RB's)

dirty

EOG Master
No QB in the Game could throw behind that Offensive line.....Looks like some of my Falcons teams of Old out there...He is just getting maimed....And alot of the INT's are becuase he is tired of getting pounded.

Publicsmoney

EOG Addicted
you know what i am sick and tired of all the excuses for that fat ass culpepper, this s.o.b needs to figure out how the fuk to play qb. excuses, excuses and more fuking excuses week after week, get rid of this piece of shit.

dirty

EOG Master
Second Best QB in the Game Stats wise last 5 years Behind Mr. Tennessee Choke man and he now sucks...You don't lose it that quick...you lose the people this team has especially on the Oline and he is going to struggle....They gave him time last week and he Lit up the Joint...

Hache Man

A lot of people have argued whether Minny should of kept Moss or Culpepper.

Well, I suppose you have to break it down this way and figure out which is more important......

Would you rather keep the Top 1-2 receiver in the whole NFL.....

Or keep one of the top 7-10 QB's in the league.........

dirty

EOG Master
Jagermeister said:
Bigger problem in Minnesota is the lack of a running game.

and Offensive line......With that Crew of Deadbeats it wouldn't matter if they Kept moss or not

Publicsmoney

EOG Addicted
Read this garbage Dirty, and you will see what I mean about all the fuking excuses. Its one thing after the next with this fuking clown. In 4 more weeks he will announce that he is playing 15 lbs over the weight he wants to be. Ive said it many times, this guy is done................ cant read a defense to save his ass. I rest my case. I hope you wont plead your case anymore, he is a fraud.
Swing
p.s If you really want to read about this mess you can find this article at www.startribune.com in the sports section.
Culpepper, who acknowledged for the first time that he is playing with a sprained medial collateral ligament and bursitis in his right knee, suggested the entire team use this bye week "to just get our minds right."

"We just need to get away from football for a few days and realize what we've got here," Culpepper said.