Raonic-Berlocq Over 21 Games -124

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Possible upset here, but I think it'll be a tight match with Raonic eking out a victory.

Berlocq a tricky first round match. Raonic coming off a Finals loss to Melzer. Indian Wells one of the slower hard courts out there... Berlocq will be ready.

Re: Raonic-Berlocq Over 21 Games -124

It may be a slow hard court, but it is still hard courts. Can't trust Berlocq on any surface except for clay.... Raonic serve is just too good for him to handle.

BlueHell

EOG Enthusiast

It may be a slow hard court, but it is still hard courts. Can't trust Berlocq on any surface except for clay.... Raonic serve is just too good for him to handle.

Thought it was clay so will pass. Don't trust Berlocq on anything but dirt.

Catching up on the JuanMa-Salido replay after early EPL action.

I like your tennis and boxing stuff and opinions Revolver, outside of that I think you are a posting cunt. Just my opinion and take it with a grain of salt.

Again if your BP got up, I enjoy your posts.

Welcome to the Blue Hell.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Berlocq has a decent record against big servers. It looks like the wind is picking up, too.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Thought it was clay so will pass. Don't trust Berlocq on anything but dirt.

Catching up on the JuanMa-Salido replay after early EPL action.

I like your tennis and boxing stuff and opinions Revolver, outside of that I think you are a posting cunt. Just my opinion and take it with a grain of salt.

Again if your BP got up, I enjoy your posts.

Welcome to the Blue Hell.

Great fight last night! Plenty of action.

BlueHell

EOG Enthusiast

Haven't seen it and am watching it right now. Should I bother with prelim? Never been a JuanMa fan, and I'm huge Gamboa as P4P so it doesn't kill me he lost. Have soft spot for those guys like Salido who are professional jammers.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Haven't seen it and am watching it right now. Should I bother with prelim? Never been a JuanMa fan, and I'm huge Gamboa as P4P so it doesn't kill me he lost. Have soft spot for those guys like Salido who are professional jammers.

Just saw the fight... and it was good. Probably the best fight so far this year.

I'm a fan of Gamboa, too, but it looks like he's now ducking Rios?

BlueHell

EOG Enthusiast

No offense, KR but your posts like these are 8 miles better than your Mofome-like filler posts because you are a BetPhoenix cyber-whore. Again, no offense. I love talking sports and betting, not I will spread my pussy for Juan ("whos real name is Jerry from Missouri driving a Ford Focus and I'll suck you for a dollar at the hooters in las brujas for a dollar )
get it.?

BlueHell

EOG Enthusiast

have no idea if he is ducking Rios and if he is waiting for bigger purse, understand. Still, his skill set would rape "Bam Bam' who is classic Chino-Ventura-esque Cali tough guy in my eyes, I think he was waiting to destroy JuanMa which is now out the window with his vulnerability.

Not a fan of B. Rios here as he is overhyped but would love to hear from others with good boxing opinions.

I've seen 7 Gamboa fights and 5 Rigondeaux fights and those two are my best P4P skill-wise today, no question.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

No offense, KR but your posts like these are 8 miles better than your Mofome-like filler posts because you are a BetPhoenix cyber-whore. Again, no offense. I love talking sports and betting, not I will spread my pussy for Juan ("whos real name is Jerry from Missouri driving a Ford Focus and I'll suck you for a dollar at the hooters in las brujas for a dollar )
get it.?

LOL :cheers

Rigondeaux is very good, too. Would like to see him fight Donaire, but that probably won't happen any time soon.

BlueHell

EOG Enthusiast

i love Donaire. I do not want to see him fight either Cuban. I think Donaire>Pacquaio by far.

Thanks for talking boxing. :cheers

BlueHell

EOG Enthusiast

Saw the prelim and Mikey Garcia is classic contender. Absolute two or three belt defender at most.

I love the talk about JuanMa, he can't lose, lol, he is the chosen one, lol,

Duh, he's your boy at 154 times 10.

BlueHell

EOG Enthusiast

Saul Alvarez, i even forgot his name. What is his nickname again, honestly I don't know. Saul Alvarez, the lesser Victor Ortiz to Floyd "Imavagina" Mayweahter". LOL

BlueHell

EOG Enthusiast

Canelo. Yum that was tasty after my big Italian meal. Really, did he not fight Chavez, Jr. to a draw, three times ...on pay per view.
Jesus, he beat Kermit Cintron AND randy savage with miss elisabeth on PPV.
un , no

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Saul Alvarez, i even forgot his name. What is his nickname again, honestly I don't know. Saul Alvarez, the lesser Victor Ortiz to Floyd "Imavagina" Mayweahter". LOL

Canelo... I like him. Probably too much hype but the core boxer is there... and I think there's more there than with Chavez Jr.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Canelo. Yum that was tasty after my big Italian meal. Really, did he not fight Chavez, Jr. to a draw, three times ...on pay per view.
Jesus, he beat Kermit Cintron AND randy savage with miss elisabeth on PPV.
un , no

:LMAO

Chavez Jr. has been ducking Sergio Martinez.

BlueHell

EOG Enthusiast

Cmon bro Chavez jr. only way he gets a title draw is if pernell whitaker sells him an 8 ball.

O n second thought 50/50

BlueHell

EOG Enthusiast

I'm not trying to be an asshole, maybe it's just inherited.

BTW, on the reply Salido is kicki9ng the shit out of JuanFraud.lol

Bowl Breath

EOG Senior Member

not even remotely close..... now I know why I don't visit this shithole anymore.... Kinger I have no problem that you act like you know your shit in tennis but keep posting loser after loser but your a moderater.... why in the fuck do you let the lying past posting deadbeat..... waste of oxygen breathin Railturd to be your prop for your shithole site..... do yourself a favor and get your lips off of Railbird dick and take a clean breath of air...... this place is a fucking joke outside of 2 or 3 people.

Shame on you

Bowl Breath

EOG Senior Member

Wager details for ticket number 177546029-1:

[TABLE]
<tbody>

Wager Type:

Total

Accepted By:

Internet

Wager Status:

Pending

Risk / To Win Amount:

162.50 / 130.00 (USD) Accepted 3/11/2012 8:36 PM - EST

Sport / Period:

ATP Tennis / Match

Selection:

Milos Raonic/Carlos Berlocq 3/11/2012 9:15:01 PM - (EST)
Over 21 -125

* Event Notes:

One full set must be completed for moneyline wagers to stand. The full match must be completed for spread and total wagers to stand. (Spread and Total refer to number of games)

</tbody>[/TABLE]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bowl Breath

EOG Senior Member

my late night bet to erase your dud

Wager details for ticket number 177557615-1:

[TABLE]
<tbody>

Wager Type:

Spread (or run line)

Accepted By:

Internet

Wager Status:

Pending

Risk / To Win Amount:

255.00 / 255.00 (USD) Accepted 3/11/2012 10:58 PM - EST

Sport / Period:

NBA Basketball / 2nd Half

Selection:

Golden State Warriors 3/11/2012 9:35:01 PM - (EST)
+8 +100

</tbody>[/TABLE]

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

BB, let me remind you that you were the guy dumb enough to pay someone else for picks.

My pick was no doubt a loser, and I thought Berlocq would make it a lot more interesting. Sorry for the loss... tail me... fade me... do what you want.

Good luck with the Warriors play :cheers