RAs Totals record thus faR (bERNIE!)

kirkmuller

EOG Senior Member
Re: RAs Totals record thus faR (bERNIE!)

Thanks Tom, but that's thin.

I have no bias for or against Sean, though I've found him helpful over the years.

Regarding Neteller, he never made a claim to inside knowledge, he simply posted what he thought would happen. How does that make him a con man? Back up your allegations with something more than your usual hysterics

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Thanks Tom, but that's thin.

I have no bias for or against Sean, though I've found him helpful over the years.

Regarding Neteller, he never made a claim to inside knowledge, he simply posted what he thought would happen. How does that make him a con man? Back up your allegations with something more than your usual hysterics

Sorry Kirk but your efforts are incredibly weak. I told you he started and posted a thread claiming that he would make a million dollars betting baseball and then got exposed for not betting baseball before but somehow was going to win big on a professional board betting improper parlays. I notice you skip this example and go to Neteller?? LOL. I could go on Kirk but this definitely should suffice and not the purpose here....Good day.

kirkmuller

EOG Senior Member

What efforts? I have no agenda one way or another. I simply want to know on what basis you formed your opinion of him. You speak as though it's common knowledge that he's a conman and a bad gambler; it's not.

So when you give two examples, and one turns out to be nonsense (Neteller), that doesn't give me confidence in your judgment. Do you have any examples other than the alleged baseball thread?

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Ras totals for tonight. The man is on FIRE.

755...Troy/UAB...ov143
750...LaSalle/Pitt...un147.5
797...Man/ColSt...ov134.5
801...GaSt/AppSt...ov127
751...Corn/Delaware...ov136.5

sean1

EOG Dedicated

RAS is 18-5 last 23 totals. Not a good guy to fade.

Regarding me, I'm not sure what I ever did to Tom, but whatever.

The truth is I don't know a damn thing about baseball. I hate the sport. I still believe I can beat it with line shopping.

I do just fine on football.

Have a number of people I also follow in football and basketball a bit of hockey and some soccer. Am working on some computer programming for baskets. Posting those over at RAS's forum.

I was dead wrong on Neteller and am still stunned that no one has opened a new neteller so if being incorrect about what would happen with banking law makes me a moron, I'm a moron.

As far as TomB goes, I'd guess I wager more in a weekend than he wagers in a year. I'd guess I have 10x more credit than he has bankroll. But I don't know. Never met the guy and really could care less. For all I know he may bet millions. I hope he has good luck and wins.

-Sean

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

18-5? holy shit!

Unreal MC....RAS is on FIRE. Wow.

[TABLE="width: 100%, align: center"]

<tbody>

[TD="bgcolor: #f4f5f1"]

SIDES:

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #f4f5f1, align: center"]24-15[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #f4f5f1, align: center"]

+8.90

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #f4f5f1, align: center"]61.54%[/TD]

+1.14

[/TD]

TOTALS:

[TD="align: center"]26-21[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]

+2.90

[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]55.32%[/TD]

+3.05

[/TD]

OVERALL:

[/TD]

50-36

[/TD]

[/TD]

58.14%

[/TD]

+2.14

[/TD]

</tbody>
[/TABLE]

<tbody>

SIDES:

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #f4f5f1, align: center"]24-15[/TD]

+8.90

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #f4f5f1, align: center"]61.54%[/TD]

+1.14

[/TD]

TOTALS:

[TD="align: center"]26-21[/TD]

+2.90

[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]55.32%[/TD]

+3.05

[/TD]

OVERALL:

[/TD]

50-36

[/TD]

[/TD]

58.14%

[/TD]

+2.14

[/TD]

</tbody>
[/TABLE]

We are actually off to our best start ever in CBB. We're at 67-46, 59.29%, and +19.30 units, through 21 days of the CBB season.

Totals started 9-17, but are 26-10 since. Bookmaker (CRIS) for the first time this season has all non-TV totals up overnight for tomorrow, which bodes well for the strength of the totals market going forward.

munson15

I want winners...

Still the service is too rich for my blood, Ed, but I wish you the best going forward. You guys were good to me the one time I anteed up.

Still the service is too rich for my blood, Ed, but I wish you the best going forward. You guys were good to me the one time I anteed up.

I understand completely. The service requires ample time, outs, and bankroll to justify cost.

We've also given away +9.70 units of free picks on Twitter @raspicks since starting in June. (Archive here) That is good for any budget.

munson15

I want winners...

Funny you mention that, Ed, because I always sign up for the freebies and even get occasional emails. I am a member of the website and will take the time to sign up for Twitter updates, thanks.

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

when you are a member of a service and you get hammared, then don't sign up the following year what is the natural reaction??? to want them to win? or lose? honestly, i thought about this and
i would feel like an idiot if they had a great year. however, i don't want them to have a horrible year. therefore, for my psyche i hope they hit @ 54-55%--hahahahahahahaha

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

when you are a member of a service and you get hammared, then don't sign up the following year what is the natural reaction??? to want them to win? or lose? honestly, i thought about this and
i would feel like an idiot if they had a great year. however, i don't want them to have a horrible year. therefore, for my psyche i hope they hit @ 54-55%--hahahahahahahaha

Honest answer Bernie. Yes, we know what you mean and we are all human. Thanks for the feedback and enjoy hearing from you as always. Peace.

$tinky

EOG Senior Member

Bernie, nice to hear from you. Please stop by.

FYI as far as Sean 1 above.... Please be advised he is a total con man. He is full of it and proven that a million times over. He acts like he wins and gambles but he does not . Guaranteed. One poster listed all his lies and they were numerous. He is a blatant liar, has all the answers, but rarely to you ever see him because he does not even gamble. He probably is selling old people over the phone, land in Florida or something. That is the honest truth. He is a good con man. He fools many.

This is bullshit. fyi

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Record is very very good.

<tbody>

SIDES:

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #f4f5f1, align: center"]32-19[/TD]

+14.00

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #f4f5f1, align: center"]62.75%[/TD]

+1.22

[/TD]

TOTALS:

[TD="align: center"]35-27[/TD]

+5.30

[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]56.45%[/TD]

+2.95

[/TD]

OVERALL:

[/TD]

67-46

[/TD]

[/TD]

59.29%

[/TD]

+2.14

[/TD]

</tbody>
[/TABLE]

39-19 run on CBB totals since the start of this thread.

Oh good grief. What is this, Stu Feiner?

Who are you marketing to? I can get to a Las Vegas window within 20 seconds of your picks, and if you are promoting 39-19, we are all living on Mars.

Winning 40 games out of every 60 is quite an accomplishment. And if you can win 40 out of 60, why the hell are you spending time trying to sell me picks?

munson15

I want winners...

Bernie, I don't doubt that for a second, once you are mentally down on something, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

munson-i destroyed dr bob, Ras, gary greene, boxslayer, and @ 1/f dozen others. they all do well until i subscribe. then the heaven starts to fall.... following year i'm out, and they do well. is it a coincidence?? maybe. i've had enough run ins with the gambling gods to know i'd be better off selling gum in the streets. that is until Dinky came along.--haha. he is fantastic. jk gets on his streaks and it's fun. many other good ones here come and go. tough to get a handle.

munson-i destroyed dr bob, Ras, gary greene, boxslayer, and @ 1/f dozen others. they all do well until i subscribe. then the heaven starts to fall.... .

No. You assume they did well before you subscribed because they told you they did. Once you put up the money, they have to produce for you, and you see the results.. Your subscription didn't turn them around; they were always sorry.

munson15

I want winners...

Well then, the point of the exercise is not to pay. Once it becomes a professional relationship rather than a friendly one, it sours quickly. Oops, I'm starting to sound like Jeff.:LMAO

No, we had our best season ever in CBB with Bernie on board (+61 units) in 2009-10, then we won +10 units in 2010 CFB, before losing -8 units last year in CBB and he abandon ship.

Since then we won +19 units in 8 weeks of CFB, and we are up +23 units in four weeks of CBB so far this season.

The lesson here for any sports bettor is that you have to have a long term focus, and always be prepared to handle variance.

If he wants to argue that following the service is inconvenient and takes up too much time, that is fine, but if his decision to stop following was based only on results, he made a poor decision.

Bernie has also said that he has a shop where he can always get our release line, so if true his results should be nearly identical to ours.

The lesson here for any sports bettor is that you have to have a long term focus, and always be prepared to handle variance.

God, could I write your sales copy?

This gibberish about long-term focus and be able to handle variance is just ToutSpeak for, "We took your money for three months and screwed you, but we are going to do better now!" LOL.

It's so transparently a con, you just have to be entertained by it.

munson15

I want winners...

I disagree Jeff, they are not a run of the mill tout joint. You need to do your research before killing them over an admittedly bad stretch. And, no, I am not a customer, but was at one time and was treated very well. Plus, I won.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

God, could I write your sales copy?

This gibberish about long-term focus and be able to handle variance is just ToutSpeak for, "We took your money for three months and screwed you, but we are going to do better now!" LOL.

It's so transparently a con, you just have to be entertained by it.

Jeff, you are the definition of a hater. Your life seems to miserable on here, that all you do is bash anyone else and doubt that anyone can be successful at this. It's sad, and I don't get it. What's the point?

I realize that some touts and some posters develop, for whatever reason, a revered status on the Internet. Posters will defend their favorites to the end. There is no way to really to check it out.

RAS may be the answer. Heck if I know. But if he can hit 40 out of 60, seems to me he should be taking his advice rather than selling it. Maybe he is. Frontruns the pick, and leaves the subscribers to fend for themselves.

My problem is that I hear exactly the same sales/tout language from him that I have heard from every other tout in the world, forever.

munson15

I want winners...

I actually think Jeff has a valid point, but I believe he paints with too broad a brush sometimes.:cheers

jfhst18

EOG Veteran

I just don't fit in here.

I don't agree. Like all of us you have some blind spots, but you're sometimes funny. The world needs sometimes funny guys. As long as your funny posts are above the Mendoza line of twenty percent I hope you keep posting with gusto.

RAS bread and butter thru the years is TOTALS. He has done better as of late with sides but that is not why people subscribe and where the heavy hitters plays. I did not consider his sides for years and guarantee many don't either. His record is 9-16 for what I look at and play. Still early. Bernie where the fuck are you?! Will RAS get back to his glory days....or has the market changed and caught up? I KNOW it has caught up some but to what extent?

Goodfellas is/was one of my all time favorites. "Now go home and get your fuckin shinebox"......

I remember having this exact conversation last year with a guy from LV. He claimed the oddsmakers tweaked something with their software that threw a monkey wrench into a lot of big players software programs,etc...... no idea if thats true or not, but I can certainly say something changed the last two CBB seasons big time. Them there totals were easy pickings about 3-4 years ago and it didnt even matter if the # moved 3-4 points. Last two years though..........well, you may as well have just lit your money on fire and burned it.

It seems like RAS is back on track this year though. Hopefully he has reconfigured things so to speak and keeps up the winning ways.

My problem is that I hear exactly the same sales/tout language from him that I have heard from every other tout in the world, forever.

No other tout in the world has a fully transparent documented win rate of over 56% on their last 2200+ picks across multiple sports against widely available, mature market lines.

We're not going to win 40 out of 60 games long term, no one is. I only noted the recent run in totals in response to the original post and discussion.

No other tout in the world has a fully transparent documented win rate of over 56% on their last 2200+ picks across multiple sports against widely available, mature market lines.

We're not going to win 40 out of 60 games long term, no one is. I only noted the recent run in totals in response to the original post and discussion.

Edward--- Can you verify my post about the numbers being tweaked 1-2 years ago in college hoops. I always wondered what happened.

Its not really 'transparent' when youre doing the record keeping yourself, and choosing which side of the line to put your number.

If a games beats you WA record keeping number by 1 point, but 60-70% of your clients didnt get that number and got either a push or a loss then hat drastically effects the results. Especially if you have an inordinate amount of games where the lines come into play and opeopel will in fact have results that differ from one another.

So 'full" transparency would to be to go through every game and see where the line actually mattered and then give the range. If of those 2200 games the line factored in 120 times (which is a lot for such a small sample size) that could be a 3-5% difference in client win rate compared to yours, so your 56% or whatever turns into a 51-53% win rate. that would be 'full' transparency. You also go out of your way to show the lines and how theyre released and that you do in fact effect the market, so going tha step further is almost necessary. Although the irony is the people that realize this arent going to be the ones subscribing to a service in the first place.