Rate Meaty's Wife

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated
Re: Rate Meaty's Wife

I'd say that you should give credit where credit is due. She's very fine. Thin. Pretty. Enhanced. But very nice indeed. And she's likely a 'very nice person'. He did very well. The slamming that goes on in here is hilarious. You have negative things to say about the lady, then kindly post your significant other. Who's next?

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Oh and for the record being "popular" with those in a tip industry usually lasts about as long as the greenbacks hold up. Safe to say it's more about what is given than who you are.

I always thought you were just a mule. I did not know you were dumb as well.

You mean to tell me those girls at the Wynn give me all that attention for the $2 tip I give them everytime they bring me a Budweiser? I don't think so Cap! They like The Meatman sonny boy along with all the girls here in Las Vegas(especially those single moms having trouble with the mortgage payments)!

I don't tip to get attention son. I tip to get my beer.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Waitresses flirt for tips. You're creating scenarios, where they like you and you'll spend your life with them, in your head.

mr merlin

EOG Master

I think the odds are much greater that he's banged pierre, than the girl in that picture.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

You mean to tell me those girls at the Wynn give me all that attention for the $2 tip I give them everytime they bring me a Budweiser? I don't think so Cap! They like The Meatman sonny boy along with all the girls here in Las Vegas(especially those single moms having trouble with the mortgage payments)!

I always knew this fat bastard wasn't the smartest boy but the post above proves it. Meaty, look in a mirror... it's the tips that getting them to smile at you, not that flabby chest or that blue striped shirt your so fond of wearing. That's their job... smile, bring beer and get paid. Your's is hustling suckers out of money acting like you can pick winners. Both are a fantasy situation... them actually finding you attractive and you picking winners..... :btj:

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

great find on the wife....i see nothing wrong with her....her face is fine, her body is fine.....there isn't much to change....maybe less of the giraffe-type neck but thats it if anything

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I always knew this fat bastard wasn't the smartest boy but the post above proves it. Meaty, look in a mirror... it's the tips that getting them to smile at you, not that flabby chest or that blue striped shirt your so fond of wearing. That's their job... smile, bring beer and get paid. Your's is hustling suckers out of money acting like you can pick winners. Both are a fantasy situation... them actually finding you attractive and you picking winners..... :btj:

:LMAO

Teddy kgb

Banned

Archie Bunker has been really really funny of late....If he can quit obsessing over Railbird he might be a good poster here.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

great find on the wife....i see nothing wrong with her....her face is fine, her body is fine.....there isn't much to change....maybe less of the giraffe-type neck but thats it if anything

I like giraffe necks and I love tall, rangy women.

This is a very funny thread. EOG is hard to beat--lots of good handicapping info and lots of humor--any posts involving Meat Man, Beantown Jim or Uncle Butternuts I know are going to make me smile.

Good having you here, Jackie. :cheers

Kinger, my dad was Jack so I was little Jackie as a kid--hated that name--now it's come full circle--I like it--but Kinger, it's not my intention to sabotage this thread--MEAT MAN your wife is hot--50 years ago I might have had a shot at her. What's your best bowl pick MM?

lap18

EOG Dedicated

That girl looks like the same one that static was bragging about a month or so ago. That was a funny ass thread too.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

Meatman isn't married to the girl in the picture. The only sniff Meatman gets is when he pays for it.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071017141236AA7QYmD

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Cant believe that Vegas wanker OSU hasnt paraded his 2 dollar other half. 2938u4ji23 Last I seen of that dope was his photoing of losing tickets in Vegas while the Mrs was earning bundles with her ass in the air.:houra Fuck knows who was paying for that shit but judging from the Vegas restaurant photos at the time, the dopey bastard in the shorts, JONES whatever his name was, the terrorist, would have been prime suspect. :LMAO
incredible the sort of clueless people you get on these forums. :shoot:then some joker says "lets all meet up in Vegas" to pretend were all sharp. :LMAO:cheers

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Cant believe that Vegas wanker OSU hasnt paraded his 2 dollar other half. 2938u4ji23 Last I seen of that dope was his photoing of losing tickets in Vegas while the Mrs was earning bundles with her ass in the air.:houra Fuck knows who was paying for that shit but judging from the Vegas restaurant photos at the time, the dopey bastard in the shorts, JONES whatever his name was, the terrorist, would have been prime suspect. :LMAO
incredible the sort of clueless people you get on these forums. :shoot:then some joker says "lets all meet up in Vegas" to pretend were all sharp. :LMAO:cheers

:LMAO

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

Cant believe that Vegas wanker OSU hasnt paraded his 2 dollar other half. 2938u4ji23 Last I seen of that dope was his photoing of losing tickets in Vegas while the Mrs was earning bundles with her ass in the air.:houra

Are there any pictures of that?

Apple

Banned

Actually it proves that ladies like guys who go to Mass every week and do a couple of hours of volunteer work at the Catholic Cathedral on Las Vegas Blvd. as an usher on Sunday.

They also like guys who volunteer their time and money to places like Big Brothers Big Sisters.

Of course none of you clowns here would actually understand this since most of you do no charity work.

If this indeed true, my opinion of you changed dramatically.. I hope its true.

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Are there any pictures of that?

No, his gambling losses never reached that low as shrink paid him for private consultations. No doubt that ugly fat terrorist jones threw a few dollars of his welfare cheque her way as well.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

If people are spouting about how much charity work they do, its probably because they feel that if they do charity work and tell people about it, they can gain instant credibility. There are plenty of people who do charity work and donate money to charities and tell nobody about it, they do it because its the right thing to do, not because they might get credit from people for being a 'nice guy'.

Its still a noble thing to do any kind of community service, but there's really no need to sprain your arm patting yourself on the back about it.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Mrs. OSU was 1 of the most down to earth people i have meet from the forums, down to earth is an understatement..U have her completely wrong just because of the stuff she enjoys..

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Mrs. OSU was 1 of the most down to earth people i have meet from the forums, down to earth is an understatement..U have her completely wrong just because of the stuff she enjoys..

Yea, whatever. :LMAOjust look at your avatar to see your perception of what women are. :btj: you may be reasonably sharp at sports betting but lets not mistake that for understanding human nature. :cheers

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

I have been donating my time, talent and treasures since I got to Las Vegas in 2003. I am sure JK can confirm this.

You can find me every Sunday(and I mean every Sunday for the last four years) at the 5:00pm Mass at the Guardian Angel Catholic Cathedral on Las Vegas Blvd. where I volunteer as an usher.

If your opinion of me has changed it is only because you do not know or have ever met me.

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

I have been donating my time, talent and treasures since I got to Las Vegas in 2003. I am sure JK can confirm this.

You can find me every Sunday(and I mean every Sunday for the last four years) at the 5:00pm Mass at the Guardian Angel Catholic Cathedral on Las Vegas Blvd. where I volunteer as an usher.

If your opinion of me has changed it is only because you do not know or have ever met me.

agree Dave my opinion of you hasnt changed one bit

betedgeonly

EOG Member

she is hot. period. good catch meaty. keep up the charity work, it is somthing that more people should be part of.....