EOG Addicted
We were partying the other night with another couple lol
She let me take this picture.

1-10?
10 being great.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

Possible butterface. Why is she covering her chin? I'll give her a 7.5 but possible 8 if we get a picture showing the front.

lastboyscout

EOG Enthusiast

She looks cute.

second guy on the picture - 1.5

Total = 6.5

(If the hand is from another girl, then turn that into positive for an outstanding 9.5!! --- 2 girls, beer, u, geesh that sounds about right, enjoy!)

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

She's hiding her Adam's Apple for some reason. Static, you better get that checked. Have you checked down below yet? They perform miracles down there these days. You can't tell they were operated on half the time but usually they're too cheap to get rid of the Adam's Apple.

If you come back with bad news, I'm afraid I'll have to lower my rating to a solid 3.5

MrTop

EOG Master

Before I give her a rating I would like to know her Triple A stats. How she hit against righties & lefties that sort of thing. What kind of park did she play in? Getting brought up so late in the year....she will not have the required amount of at-bats to qualify for rookie of the year. Possibly her GM is show casing her talents to a possible trade in the off season.

Static

EOG Addicted

OK. Average of 8.1
I will check her adam's apple but you can't fake what she has down below.

Static

EOG Addicted

It keeps dropping 2938u4ji23
BigDaddy you can't score a honey like this!!

BigDaddy

EOG Master

It keeps dropping 2938u4ji23
BigDaddy you can't score a honey like this!!

who said that i could?

that has nothing to do with her still being a 6.

sorry

shit i would love to hook up with her.
:cheers

Static

EOG Addicted

You have a chance no matter how you look.
I have one leg but she hooked up with me. But I am trim and good looking in the face. lol

Decent $$ helps too.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Thx for the new beat off material, I'm gonna wear that picture out!!!!!

come on there is a folding table and garbage in the corner....is this picture take in a crack house?????

also...her sillouette looks a little weird...how much was this picture photosopped.? her 2 legs look weird in shape like this picture was altered especialy the shadow on her left side....and to be honest if u can only get a girl to a 7-7.5 using photoshop then she has some issues......

if this pic was photoshopped she was a 5 to start

post photoshop.....if her drink is in the red cup she is a 7.5 if its in the blue cup she is a 6.5......no decent woman uses blue cups , they are bad luck.....

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

She's hiding her Adam's Apple for some reason. Static, you better get that checked. Have you checked down below yet? They perform miracles down there these days. You can't tell they were operated on half the time but usually they're too cheap to get rid of the Adam's Apple.

If you come back with bad news, I'm afraid I'll have to lower my rating to a solid 3.5

lol

and I will raise mine to 9.5

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Is that Badco's niece? She's got a spot in the back of her undies. Static, I'm downgrading her to a 7

Sorry for the line movement. Always get the best number, bud. Let's get that post count up.

Is that Badco's niece? She's got a spot in the back of her undies. Static, I'm downgrading her to a 7

Sorry for the line movement. Always get the best number, bud. Let's get that post count up.
Hahahaha what did you do blow it up and get a closer peek?