Rate my new gf Jessica

Static

EOG Addicted
Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

come on there is a folding table and garbage in the corner....is this picture take in a crack house?????

also...her sillouette looks a little weird...how much was this picture photosopped.? her 2 legs look weird in shape like this picture was altered especialy the shadow on her left side....and to be honest if u can only get a girl to a 7-7.5 using photoshop then she has some issues......

if this pic was photoshopped she was a 5 to start

post photoshop.....if her drink is in the red cup she is a 7.5 if its in the blue cup she is a 6.5......no decent woman uses blue cups , they are bad luck.....

We were partying with another couple. Crack house??

No photoshop. lol

Static

EOG Addicted

Is that Badco's niece? She's got a spot in the back of her undies. Static, I'm downgrading her to a 7

Sorry for the line movement. Always get the best number, bud. Let's get that post count up.

Badco's niece? What spot?? I saw nothing that night liar.

M@ximo

EOG Member

5.5... but i thing the picture is not the best.., take 2 or 3 from different anguls..., we will rate again... she looks cute

Static

EOG Addicted

My gf is very well educated. She has traveled the world and seen places you will never see.
Jessica also had the pleasure of meeting Nelson Mandela and George W. Bush with her school. Brains are a big 10. Who is the ugly fat guy??

Static

EOG Addicted

Dude wtf man?? ATTENTION EOG POSTERS. THAT PICTURE IS NOT REAL.
Nelson Mandela is looking down at something else.

calm down big guy. its all in good fun brother.anyone with half a brain cell knows these pics arent real.

Static

EOG Addicted

mendela is a perv, your girl dressed like that to meet him? that's weird, i would have made her put more clothes on

She wore clothes!!
That is not the picture from her trip. He took her out of my picture and put her in that picture. GET IT?

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

She wore clothes!!
That is not the picture from her trip. He took her out of my picture and put her in that picture. GET IT?

I have never really had a girl friend but if I did I would not let her meet the President of Africa with hardly any clothes on.

Static

EOG Addicted

You imbeciles! She wasn't there dressed like that.
This guy KingRevolver put her there by taking her out of my picture.

She met Mandela with her entire class!! Tell me where are all the others if she went with her class?

static's posts are funnier than anything else in here,including the pics.

dude is comical.

captain obvious needs to be here now.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

She's cute but wore same underwear to meet Mandela as she wore to beer pong game? I have to deduct points for that.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

She's cute but wore same underwear to meet Mandela as she wore to beer pong game? I have to deduct points for that.

I noticed the same thing, buy that girl some new panties. If she's dressing like that for Nelson Mandela she has to be a gold digger, I would dump her asap before you wake up in a bath tub full of ice with a kidney missing.