RATE THESE FORUMS...

How would you rate the following forums in terms of being both informative and entertaining?

1-EOG

2-THERX

3-COVERS

4-SBR

5-MADJACK'S

6-OGD

7-GIQ

8-MW

Feel free to add any I have left out and comment about your experiences here, there and elsewhere...

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

cassiusclay

EOG Master
Re: RATE THESE FORUMS...

eog, great site, 1st one i joined and glad i did. i miss certain posters though....

ogd, great site, small but great "peeps"

giq, dirty is making progress, has a ton of potential and zero man drama

sbr, good read, good for a laugh, jj is a trip

therx, banned for life so i don't know

clay i love the avatar...:houra

eog...is my home

ogd...second favorite..they can be a little harsh at times, but they treat me good.

rx...i visit often, but rearly post...may be in vegas during their party...we'll see.

giq...visit weekly.

as for the rest....i rarely visit if ever...why isn't major wager on the list?

:cheers

I accidentally ommited them but they are now included in my original post...

Thanks Tony...12io4j2w90

ken - what are your thoughts sir?

imho, the order is:
1. eog
2. covers
3. madjacks
4. rx
5. sbr
6. ogd
7. mw
8. iq

munson15

I want winners...

Like Tony said, EOG is and always will be, my home base. SBR and the RX are the only ones I've been in enough to offer an opinion on. They have a greater % of gambling content, but a lot of it is so mathematically sophisticated that it goes right over my head. :+clueless
I'm not saying EOG is dumbed down, but I can converse more easily here. Ganchrow and Pops are fascinating, but I never made it past Algebra2, so I don't comprehend most of their good stuff. I'm not here for the entertainment so much, but don't mind it, as long as I'm not involved.:blink:
I will say that other, more knowledgable posters than I do not post here due to the 'extracurricular' activity, and I regret losing them. Overall, I love EOG. It's like playing a muni instead of trying to get into the inner circle at a country club. :cheers

Rated with no comments

1. EOG
2. OGD
3. SBR
4. RX
5. MW
6. MJ
7. Covers
8. GIQ

I have checked out all of these sites but haven't been to a few in a long time. The first 5 I do look at on a regular basis.

ken - what are your thoughts sir?

imho, the order is:
1. eog
2. covers
3. madjacks
4. rx
5. sbr
6. ogd
7. mw
8. iq

I don't feel it is fair for me to rate the 2 I founded (EOG & THERX) so amongst the others, here we go...

1-Covers

2-SBR

3-Madjacks

4-MW

5-ogd

6-giq

Just at EOG currently, been at at least 50 different forums in my time....
modded at 3 of them...
EOG my current FAV....

Covers is a great site for game info, props!!!!

A shoutout to cappersempire where I recently won a nice no strings attatched account ...

CAPPERSMALL Always seems to have great contests as well.

thinking of hitting therx bash, does TOW even exist anymore??

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

what's the OGD link, I need another place.

Thx

I'd rate RX/EOG/SBR all the same really. Not much difference IMO. Same bs, same jerkoff threads, same information, etc. Very little valuable info in any forums IMO.

Salute

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

1-EOG - A Tremendous site. ..lots of characters, great cappers, great sponsors, missing a few key guys in recent months but some new posters also on board.

2-THERX - A Tremendous site .. lots of characters, great cappers, great mods, helpful with disputes, great sponsors.

3-COVERS - C a bit over rated by some..not much person to person sharing, less characters..they think pretty high of themselves but I don't see the value as much as other sites.

4-SBR - C bizarre to even figure out those guys..Ive tried reading it a few times to get into but I just don't know the background of some of those guys. But they have JJ so I poke in there often to read a bit.

5-MADJACK'S - D not on the radar screen, a few contests, not much discussion

6-OGD - d way to bizarre to even think about ..

7-GIQ - C Really like the owners there..small site, but they have MIC and dirty and others so they are awesome..they lack traffic.

8-MW - C steady site big NCAAF bowl post up contest there...

ONE to add and like...
9 - Cappersmall is one to check ut..many many many CAPPERS there and not Any drama..sort of nice at times..not hardly mentioned and not a ton of crossover..

ONE to add and like...
9 - Cappersmall is one to check ut..many many many CAPPERS there and not Any drama..sort of nice at times..not hardly mentioned and not a ton of crossover..
I couldn't agree more, TTT. CappersMall was my original home and is a very well run forum which is primarily handicapping based. Also one of the larger forums with nearly 21,000 members but off the radar for many.

ATX

rate them based on what?

the best forum is the forum Identity frequents the least.

ATX

at EOG we've got Shrink trying to tell us the squares are on Cleveland which was a blatant twisted lie.

we've also got Shrink promoting his agent book BFC with their 40 cent lines.

are we rating the forums based on entertainment, information, or traffic?

sl55

EOG Veteran

OGD,straight shooters except for the shippers from here
Covers,few good cappers who talk straight
SBR good for a laugh
GIQ slow but they are trying
EOG some good people here,was better before alot of the good ones left
RX fuck willyboy and the horse he rode in on

Heim

EOG Master

Come on now...no LVA or 'Roughing The Punter'. Some of the biggest earners
in sports gambling post on each respectively.

at EOG we've got Shrink trying to tell us the squares are on Cleveland which was a blatant twisted lie.

we've also got Shrink promoting his agent book BFC with their 40 cent lines.

are we rating the forums based on entertainment, information, or traffic?

As long as we don't base it on you, we should rank amongst the top...:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

ATX

I don't feel it is fair for me to rate the 2 I founded (EOG & THERX) so amongst the others, here we go...

1-Covers

2-SBR

3-Madjacks

4-MW

5-ogd

6-giq

so Ken, basically you are saying you like Russ more than Peep and Peep more than Dirty, and Identity somewhere in-between. :dogtoilet

so Ken, basically you are saying you like Russ more than Peep and Peep more than Dirty, and Identity somewhere in-between. :dogtoilet

:nono

not at all...

it's the posters that make a forum what it is....

I try and stay out of the way but it's hard...

THE SHRINK

mofome

Banned

without ranking eog
sbr old home love some of those guys
rx like a lot of the people there
ogd like the owner and dmmd there
covers they get some decent game threads

never been to mj
giq is unreadable
mw i havent been to enough to know much about.

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

1-EOG. Been here since Sep 2006 and Love it. The main fourm, the Baseball forum, Ncaa Baskets and Ncaa Football the most.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2-MW..... Been on there since July 2001 and I don't go there much at all anymore but still read when I can and always will have MW in the top 2.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 GIQ.......... Don't hardly ever go there but I like Dirty and The General. Not even sure if they are still there.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never read the rest.

ATX

:nono

not at all...

it's the posters that make a forum what it is....

I try and stay out of the way but it's hard...

THE SHRINK

hard to see the posters at MW > OGD. Besides Uncle, very little life, new blood going thru MW's veins. I also tend to think that MW's sponsorship of Bodog says something.

RX) when their server isn't crashing

EOG) with out the drama and stiffs would be 1

Covers) some good info and traffic

SBR) a few good reads but too much BS

Madjack) same as above

OGD) just ok. not worth the daily visit

MW) same as above just ok not worth the daily visit

GIQ ) A waste of internet space and is less valuable than GM stock

mofome

Banned

RX) when their server isn't crashing

EOG) with out the drama and stiffs would be 1

Covers) some good info and traffic

SBR) a few good reads but too much BS

Madjack) same as above

OGD) just ok. not worth the daily visit

MW) same as above just ok not worth the daily visit

GIQ ) A waste of internet space and is less valuable than GM stock

no drama here sir. not aware of the stiffs being around either. issues that have been addressed. we are here for the people.