Rate this girl. Hot or Not?

jam

EOG Veteran
Nice eyes, rack, midriff and skin.

Chipmunk jaw, too broad at the hips, lose the bangs.

Very hot. I would seriously doubt there would be someone who looks at her and wouldn't wanna throw it to her.

dirty

EOG Master
She Must Have a Sword in that suit....that is why the bottom of it is Underwater??? If you have to ask Hot or NOt

Def Good Lookin' But better out there as Models

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
By looking at the time of day, it looks very hot. She was probably overcome by the heat and decide to cool off in the water. So she was hot, but cooled off.

Best Wishes...oF :+clueless

Sherman

EOG Enthusiast
OMNIVOROUS FROG said:
By looking at the time of day, it looks very hot. She was probably overcome by the heat and decide to cool off in the water. So she was hot, but cooled off.

Best Wishes...oF :+clueless

:D:D :D

cmogly

EOG Enthusiast
Dave Matthews... suspicious post. Are you considering dating the chick and want some feedback first? Maybe you're her proud father.

Whatever the case, I hope she's very thick-skinned if she happens by this meat market review. What a bunch of shallow bastards.

By the way, I'd LOVE to pound that. :D

It's obvious she is hot, but I know DAVID is going to tell us she has a pecker or something! MAY'N!
NUT, she does have alittle of that look!

David Matthews

EOG Enthusiast
Reason was, I was thinking about xpanda sharing her being 36-24-36. This woman in the photo looks about the same to me. I like the curvy types.

DAVID, have you been thinking about XPANDA ever since she posted the 36-24-36. MAY'N!
The post about how she got her name must have really drove you crazy.

X

xpanda

David Matthews said:
Reason was, I was thinking about xpanda sharing her being 36-24-36. This woman in the photo looks about the same to me. I like the curvy types.

I'll be at the Stardust the last Friday in October for the Invitational ... :D

Oh, and I meant to ask ... how did you get on with your bedding shopping??

:D

David Matthews

EOG Enthusiast
Hmmm... I might just have to stop by the Stardust. :dinner42

No sheets yet. I really want something stylish and all I can find on the Net is solids. I've seen some designs I like but usually they look like poor quality. Yep. That's me. I want stylish, soft, sheets and I like women I swear. :+excited-

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
36-24-36 looks mighty nice to me. I haven't been with a girl of that of build since High School, except for my friends in Japan and had to pay for that.

My girls the last 10 years have been 50-45-50. :cocktail