RATE US...

We have made so many changes lately...

I'd love to hear feedback from as many as possible...

All constructive criticism is encouraged and welcomed...

How can we make EOG better?

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: RATE US...

Best forum out there. Blows away SBR and RX, bringing Mofo over as Mod was a great move. Best contests out there, PM's were a good idea

I think making MO a mod was a great decison!

THE BETJAM CONTESTS ARE GREAT!

RELOAD IS A GREAT MOD ASWELL!

ON THE FLIP SIDE......NEED TO GET RIDDA BLONDIE AS A MOD!

SHRINK, IF YOU DONT MIND ME ASKING....HOW COME THE OTHER SITES ARE HAVING SUMMER BLASTS/BASHES BUT EOG IS NOT?

I COULDNT GO ANYWAY...BUT WAS JUST WONDERING

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I don't know who is on the payroll, and honestly I don't care. But IF there is a push to start useless threads from within merely for the sake of traffic, I woukld suggest that gets hauled in a bit.

Otherwise, I have no complaints, great job you guys are doing!!!!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

:pop:
I think making MO a mod was a great decison!

THE BETJAM CONTESTS ARE GREAT!

RELOAD IS A GREAT MOD ASWELL!

ON THE FLIP SIDE......NEED TO GET RIDDA BLONDIE AS A MOD!
NOT!!oij213490 On the get rid of Blonbie thing.. She is well like by the Guys . All the Mods IMO Are doing a great Job.. I have no complaints, Anyways I'm Just here for the Food...:pop:

SSLP

EOG Senior Member

I havent been here much , but it is a great forum.

Its fun and people actually can take a joke.

Keep up the good work EOG

I think all the mods are doing great.

I like the addition of PM's and the thread preview.

I like the new posters.

The place is definitely running away from the competition.

I would like to see better match up reports.

Apple

Banned

Got a pretty good thing going here right now.. Good cast of characters, fun people to chat with.. This place is going to be on fire come September when both footballs and baseball playoffs going on.. EOG is definitely on the rise IMO, more traffic and just a better vibe overall.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Got a pretty good thing going here right now.. Good cast of characters, fun people to chat with.. This place is going to be on fire come September when both footballs and baseball playoffs going on.. EOG is definitely on the rise IMO, more traffic and just a better vibe overall.

couldn't have said it better myself :cheers

Ken...If there is one thing I know..its forums...heres some suggestions...

1. Keep the great BetJam contests coming!
2. Tell the paid posters to stop making so many threads. I understand you want to keep the traffic up but other regualuar posters will start making threads and it will benefit the forum as a whole.
3.Start banning people. I know this is the last thing you want to do but when you get idiots on here like BeanTown, alot of people get turned off.
4. Great improvements to the forum...You have added alot of nice additions and Its great to see management fullfil the wants of the posters.
5. Dont let people run around saying they stiffed this person or that person...automatically move it to the asylum.

Other than these, things look like they are on the up and up.

Take care, - AAO

Ken...If there is one thing I know..its forums...heres some suggestions...

1. Keep the great BetJam contests coming!
2. Tell the paid posters to stop making so many threads. I understand you want to keep the traffic up but other regualuar posters will start making threads and it will benefit the forum as a whole.
3.Start banning people. I know this is the last thing you want to do but when you get idiots on here like BeanTown, alot of people get turned off.
4. Great improvements to the forum...You have added alot of nice additions and Its great to see management fullfil the wants of the posters.
5. Dont let people run around saying they stiffed this person or that person...automatically move it to the asylum.

Other than these, things look like they are on the up and up.

Take care, - AAO

Another great post that deserves the thumb ups. I would also like to suggent a mandatory training class on all mods regarding good sense humor.

:smokesmal

ballwonder

EOG Master

Love the contests on the weekend, excellent by Betjam, hope to hit one someday. Very happy to all the changes and things around here could not be going any better.

RPM

EOG Veteran

things are going in the right direction, but there's still lots of changes to be made to make this the number 1 site!~

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

SHRINK YOU HAVE KNOWN ME FOR A LONG TIME AND I DONT SUGAR COAT THINGS THIS FORUM REALLY SUCKS.TAKE A LOOK AT THE FRONT PAGE ALL YOU SEE IS PAID POSTERS PATTING EACH OTHER ON THE BACK THERE ARE NO OTHER POSTERS AT THE EOG.IF YOU WANT TO KEEP BELIEVING BRINGING IN ALL THESE YAHOOS IS THE WAY TO GO SHRINK THATS YOUR CHOICE BUT IN MY OPINION THIS FORUM HAS NEVER BEEN SO BAD.I CANT EVEN READ THIS PLACE ANYMORE ITS JUST ALL COMPANY MEN SIGNING THE COMPANY LINE.

SHRINK IF YOU CONTINUE WITH THIS KID STUFF YOUR FORUM WONT EVEN BE AROUND IN ANOTHER 6 MONTHS.THIS ISNT A FORUM ITS A POPULARITY CONTEST FOR RETARDS.

I SEE GENERAL PETE IS A REGULAR NOW AT PEEPS FORUM I WOULD BE ALSO IF MY LOG IN WORKED FOR SOME REASON I CANT LOG INTO THE OGD.SHRINK IS THIS A SPORTS FORUM OR A DAY CARE CENTER SERIOUSLY SHRINK TAKE A LOOK AROUND AT SOME OF THE TOPICS ITS LAUGHABLE.:LMAO :LMAO

Beantown,

Some people actually like one another here...

Some even root for other posters to win...

Imagine that?

If you want more drama, go to that place you speak about and I assure you, they will be glad to have you chime in...

THE SHRINK

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

Overall I think the changes have been mostly positive. My only complaint would be the amount of new threads created. I understand it is good to get discussion going etc. but some of them feel forced. I know its a slow time of the year but it gets tough to sift through sometimes.

A busy forum is good, starting thread after thread to make it look busy is not good.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Im with Tuckman on this one. Ive been checking much less. Not that my opinion matters but not all your changes were positive.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

RIGHT SHRINK PEOPLE REALLY LIKE EACH OTHER HERE IS MOFOME AND JOURNEYMAN GOING OVER TO YOUR HOUSE FOR DINNER ANYTIME SOON.NOBODY IN THIS FORUM LIKES EACH OTHER THEY TOLERATE EACH OTHER BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE ANOTHER FORUM WHERE A SUCKER WILL PAY THEM.STOP THE CHECKS SHRINK AND SEE HOW MANY OF YOUR POSTERS LIKE EACH OTHER:LMAO :LMAO YOUR A FUNNY BASTARD SHRINK PEOPLE LIKE ECH OTHER AND ROOT FOR EACH OTHER YAH RIGHT SHRINK YOU HAVE A BUNCH OF BACKSTABBERS WHO WILL DO THE SAME TO YOU ONCE THE CHECKS STOP:LMAO

SHRINK WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE MOFOME VIDEOS DID YOU MAKE HIM STOP THEM SO YOUR FORUM DOESNT LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF RETARDS IF YOU HAVE MOFOME AS YOUR SPOKESMAN WOW THATS SAYS IT ALL SHRINK (LOSERVILLE) :LMAO

SHRINK YOU HAVE KNOWN ME FOR A LONG TIME AND I DONT SUGAR COAT THINGS THIS FORUM REALLY SUCKS.TAKE A LOOK AT THE FRONT PAGE ALL YOU SEE IS PAID POSTERS PATTING EACH OTHER ON THE BACK THERE ARE NO OTHER POSTERS AT THE EOG.IF YOU WANT TO KEEP BELIEVING BRINGING IN ALL THESE YAHOOS IS THE WAY TO GO SHRINK THATS YOUR CHOICE BUT IN MY OPINION THIS FORUM HAS NEVER BEEN SO BAD.I CANT EVEN READ THIS PLACE ANYMORE ITS JUST ALL COMPANY MEN SIGNING THE COMPANY LINE.

SHRINK IF YOU CONTINUE WITH THIS KID STUFF YOUR FORUM WONT EVEN BE AROUND IN ANOTHER 6 MONTHS.THIS ISNT A FORUM ITS A POPULARITY CONTEST FOR RETARDS.

I SEE GENERAL PETE IS A REGULAR NOW AT PEEPS FORUM I WOULD BE ALSO IF MY LOG IN WORKED FOR SOME REASON I CANT LOG INTO THE OGD.SHRINK IS THIS A SPORTS FORUM OR A DAY CARE CENTER SERIOUSLY SHRINK TAKE A LOOK AROUND AT SOME OF THE TOPICS ITS LAUGHABLE.:LMAO :LMAO

YouTube - You're A Mean One Mr Grinch

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

There are a bit too many new threads imo. I think the paid posters or mods should be adding to threads created by non paid posters. It seems that good threads are started and then 20 minutes later, they are 30 posts down with 5 hits and i'm thinking, "that was a good post, why no hits or discussion?"

Considering how bad our forum sucks BTJ, you sure seem to be following things quite closely here.

I actually checked across the street and you have posted more HERE than there of late. How does Wil feel about this ?? :+clueless

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

OUR FORUM WHAT ARE YOU PART OWNER THESE DAYS EGO.OUR FORUM MAN THAT IS FUNNY :LMAO :LMAO OUR FORUM TYPICAL COMPANY LIONE I WAS A UNION MAN ALL MY LIFE AND I NEVER SAID ONCE IT WAS MY COMPANY I WAS WORKING FOR.

OUR FORUM :LMAO

There are a bit too many new threads imo. I think the paid posters or mods should be adding to threads created by non paid posters. It seems that good threads are started and then 20 minutes later, they are 30 posts down with 5 hits and i'm thinking, "that was a good post, why no hits or discussion?"

I agree FK. A Lot of good threads are getting lost in the shuffle. I wish some folks would post their "sports specific' threads in the individual sports/picks forums.

If more posters did this, and also posted the more "A&E type" stuff in the A&E forum, things would be less cluttered in the Main Forum.