Raycabino

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Actually we have more than memes, we also have the courts on our side, 35 of 36 lawsuits have been thrown out for lack of proof over voting fraud. Maybe you should send all those judges your super duper secret videos, that might change things

LMAO. You're a fucking pawn in a game you don't even know how to play.

Would you like me to go back and point out just how flawed your thinking is? Say the word and I will actually put some energy into this thing and do it.

railbird

EOG Master
For him and no other reason, yes. The anti-trump vote was very strong. Others also voted for him only because of Harris. In the end, whatever it takes.
its not an anti trump vote, its really an anti jesus vote. Trump is the most pro jesus president of all time by a wide margin, and has the most christian voters ever by a wide margin. if every legal vote is counted trump wins easily.

Bushay

NHL Expert
its not an anti trump vote, its really an anti jesus vote. Trump is the most pro jesus president of all time by a wide margin, and has the most christian voters ever by a wide margin. if every legal vote is counted trump wins easily.
lol. yet no one has ever seen him in a church yet! keep trying to cover for this pos and we'll continue to expose all the lies.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Can't say I've seen Trump in too many churches, did see him outside of one during the protests but that doesn't really count.

Bushay

NHL Expert
For him and no other reason, yes. The anti-trump vote was very strong. Others also voted for him only because of Harris. In the end, whatever it takes.
that makes absolutely zero sense. Either he got 80 m or he didn't. there's no way to track a number like what you're claiming. That's all hearsay and nothing that can be proven.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
that makes absolutely zero sense. Either he got 80 m or he didn't. there's no way to track a number like what you're claiming. That's all hearsay and nothing that can be proven.

Remember the referendum on here and all over twitter? Vote for anyone but Trump and worry about it later? Every person from the left in the poly forum preached that.

MrTop

EOG Master
when i read parts of the bible many moons ago it is one of the many things that i remembered. Following it is another matter.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

You really are a religious, conspiracy freak....No rightious Christian follows Trump...

MrTop

EOG Master

trump could of done a lot better. He promised a lot , Did some good things but the bad moves did him in. As for Biden he comes in at a bad time with the banks saying bad times are coming in 2021.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

He got all of the Obama vote. He got the vote of a lot of RepubliCons that knew how criminal and dangerous Trump is. He got most of the new voters. He got most of the young vote. Someone tell Dumb Gamebred that adds up to over 80 million.

kane

EOG master
LMAO. You're a fucking pawn in a game you don't even know how to play.

Would you like me to go back and point out just how flawed your thinking is? Say the word and I will actually put some energy into this thing and do it.

Another loss for Trump in Penn, this time it was the Penn SC, that now makes him 1 win and 39 losses in the courts. Too bad you didn't show them your bullshit fake news videos, that might have been an game changer. You only have 52 more days to act like a whiny little bitch, enjoy it

kane

EOG master
Too bad Gamebred didn't show his fake ass bullshit videos to the courts in Wisconsin, might have been a game changer

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
He got all of the Obama vote. He got the vote of a lot of RepubliCons that knew how criminal and dangerous Trump is. He got most of the new voters. He got most of the young vote. Someone tell Dumb Gamebred that adds up to over 80 million.
He got the country over party vote, big media vote, and the white guilt vote also. That could be 80 mil right there.

The cultists have been dumb enough to buy into trumps con for years..... “We are building a wall in Mexico is going to pay for it.....I am going to balance the budget”

This latest election stuff is confirmation the cultists haven’t learned a damn thing the last 5 years

MrTop

EOG Master
i was pulling for trump in the beginning.. I thought maybe he would really change things... Once he said he was smarter than the generals that is when my car hit the curb and crashed.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
i was pulling for trump in the beginning.. I thought maybe he would really change things... Once he said he was smarter than the generals that is when my car hit the curb and crashed.

That's very sad it took you until then to realize how unfit, dangerous, grifter and dishonest Trump was. But I guess you have implied multiple times you weren't a very good handicapper. One example was when you praised Railturd for picking Trump to get reelected as his early lock of the century. You proudly hopped on his bandwagon. 😂

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Another loss for Trump in Penn, this time it was the Penn SC, that now makes him 1 win and 39 losses in the courts. Too bad you didn't show them your bullshit fake news videos, that might have been an game changer. You only have 52 more days to act like a whiny little bitch, enjoy it

Tell this former US Navy Commanding Officer and War Veteran that his video is fake. That he wasn't prevented from Poll Watching. You tell him it's fake, I don't have the heart to do it.

You're a lying, POS, Loser, who is dumb as fuck.

WE WILL NOT SUBMIT TO YOUR ONE PARTY STATE.