1. Memes

2. A collective IQ of ~53

How can I compete?

P.S. I see dead people

Here's what they have.

1606793769793.png

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Just being safe and making sure results are 100% before paying tickets. Sucks for us sucks for bettors waiting on pendings but it's too much money not to be 100%.

Ray, what's going on? Arizona and Wi certified today. Mi and PA certified a week ago. Biden won Georgia 3 times? None of these winners are being paid? Texas hasn't been certified, but those winners were paid immediately, 3 weeks ago. Florida hasn't been certified but those winners were paid 3 weeks ago. Do you see how shady and corrupt this looks? Your silence speaks volumes!

Bushay

NHL Expert
Ray, what's going on? Arizona and Wi certified today. Mi and PA certified a week ago. Biden won Georgia 3 times? None of these winners are being paid? Texas hasn't been certified, but those winners were paid immediately, 3 weeks ago. Florida hasn't been certified but those winners were paid 3 weeks ago. Do you see how shady and corrupt this looks? Your silence speaks volumes!
:unsure:

railbird

EOG Master
texas outside of margin of error and not being contested. The other states had obvious fraud and the tallys will be changed shortly,

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Too funny.

This guy is melting down in front of the whole forum.

Good stuff GameBred. Keep it up. I think you're onto something here.

I can see Game alongside Rooty in front of a makeshift podium in front of the 4 Seasons Lawn Care business soon fighting for justice and everything white er I mean right in America!

Rooty: And now I'd like to turn this over to my new Lead Council. A Mr. Game Bred.

GameBred: Thanks Rooty...I've never felt so good about anything in my life more than I do about this case.

We haven't any luck in the courtrooms so far but were kicking as in these parking lots!

If that doesn't tell you were right nothing will!

And don't forget all those lawn signs. I don't understand why we didn't win on that alone.

Rooty: Tell um your credentials Game!

GameBred: My cousin passed the bar once. And he and I used to spend a lot of time during the holidays when we were kids.

Case Closed motherfuckers!

P.S. I got more proof but I'm waiting till we get in front of that hot new SCOTUS Judge.

I seen her wink at Don jr on the WH lawn

We got this bitches!!!!!

Have you seen Hunter?

Please advise. Thank you.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Since I'm the 51/49 Majority Partner in our Think Tank to overturn Statistical Laws, I'm going to handle this.

Dear BigDummy,

When you place a bet and it loses, our rules are clear and forbid us from paying out on that bet. We actually collect that bet and a portion of it is paid out to the smarter Punters on the other side of just about all your bets. You should be very familiar with this process.

Thank you for your donations over the years.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Gallup poll out today. Americans having a favorable view:

Biden 55%
Trump 42%

"There's no way Biden could have gotten 80 million votes".
- Dumb Gamebred

I said, "There's no FUCKING way Sleepy Joe got 80 millions votes."

Get it right or I'll sue for libel.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You're getting pounded and Dominion voting machines are getting impounded! Here we come MoFo, cover up.

Got glitches, Bitches?

I’m handing out ass kickings and stitches.

AP handing me the switches,

Useful idiots better call me, Mister.

Were not gonna take it, like Twisted Sister.

Can someone give Sleepy Joe some charisma?

Can someone give Hunter a job at Burisma?

Where did this junkie get 1.1 Billion?

Where did Sleepy Joe get 80 Million?

Why is Kane so Dumb?

Why is Heisy just no fun?

BigDummy better run,

Bushay fingers his own box to cum.

These Useful Idiots are done and done!

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I said, "There's no FUCKING way Sleepy Joe got 80 millions votes."

Get it right or I'll sue for libel.

Just call the Buckapoo Boys and have them deal with this. You gonna flail around in here tryna be the smart guy for a few days until this thread drip down your fukkin chin?

Save that shit for your next man crush fella, we are running out of time, judges and voters that give a fukk. You need Grade 8's with guns up in here. Buckaroo boys or the Loud Toys get this shit on the front page of StoreFront!!!!

billysink

EOG Dedicated
First Quarter 2021 GDP is gonna be friggin huj if Turnip makes a couple payments on his legal bills. Lawyers who yell at an audience of 18 people next to a dildo store while leaking raw sewage down their empty head don't come cheap.

First Quarter 2021 GDP is gonna be friggin huj if Turnip makes a couple payments on his legal bills. Lawyers who yell at an audience of 18 people next to a dildo store while leaking raw sewage down their empty head don't come cheap.
That last presser visually confirmed Rooty does indeed have shit for brains

alfie

EOG Dedicated

a stiff crying about getting paid..........o_O

Bigrunner

EOG Master
a stiff crying about getting paid..........o_O

Trafficking disinformation, misinformation, lies and hearsay as usual. Typical RepubliCon behavior.

"Mike Flynn is innocent and free".
- Un-American Dumb Alfie

Un-American Dumb Alfie, do you think the President's pardon power is absolute? Can the president pardon anyone he wants without legal consequences?

Last edited:

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Trafficking disinformation, misinformation, lies and hearsay as usual. Typical RepubliCon behavior.

"Mike Flynn is innocent and free".
- Un-American Dumb Alfie

Un-American Dumb Alfie, do you think the President's pardon power is absolute? Can the president pardon anyone he wants without legal consequences?

palmtree say's hello.........karma.............

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Since I’m in the holiday spirit, I’ll offer to buy the ticket BR has at bookmaker for what he has into it. He won’t have to sweat out a losing ticket, nor worry about getting stiffed.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
palmtree say's hello.........karma.............

Now you understand Karma. Don't traffic lies about people you know or in Palmtree's case you don't know. It may end up costing you your life!

"Mike Flynn is innocent and free",
- Un-American Dumb Alfie

Un-American Dumb Alfie, I heard Sean Hannity claims Benedict Donald's pardon power is absolute? lol. Do you agree?

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Now you understand Karma. Don't traffic lies about people you know or in Palmtree's case you don't know. It may end up costing you your life!

"Mike Flynn is innocent and free",
- Un-American Dumb Alfie

Un-American Dumb Alfie, I heard Sean Hannity claims Benedict Donald's pardon power is absolute? lol. Do you agree?

hey hop along, we both know it's not a lie.........

you're a complete joke. all you do in every post is lie and make up stories about people you don't know............

costing my life? by you? lol

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Since I’m in the holiday spirit, I’ll offer to buy the ticket BR has at bookmaker for what he has into it. He won’t have to sweat out a losing ticket, nor worry about getting stiffed.

he will never do it. he needs the attention too much.............

Bushay

NHL Expert
hey hop along, we both know it's not a lie.........

you're a complete joke. all you do in every post is lie and make up stories about people you don't know............

costing my life? by you? lol
What was it he lied about?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
What was it he lied about?

Bushay, Un-American Dumb Alfie consistently lies and traffics misinformation. It's what Republicons do. That's why Trump got over 70 million votes. Republicons have zero standards. They are happily enthused their leader was the greatest pathological liar since Pinocchio. And just like Trump, Dumb Alfie projects his ugly flaw of being a pathological liar on to others. I haven't lied about anything. And if I did it was done as a joke and I quickly confess I was lying. I'm honest to a flaw.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Georgia voting official begs Trump to stop his delusional election fraud conspiracy before someone gets killed. Wow! I know Dumb Gamebred and Bookmaker have bought into these conspiracy theories. Wow! Why! Trump is trafficking the conspiracies to raise money, but why has Bookmaker bought in?

Ray's silence speaks volumes.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Alfred go join the bungleloo bois. They need all hands on deck guy, it's your time to shine. Raiders is armed and ready, munkeedunker didn't make the height requirement Frailnerd flunked the wheeze test and Lame Bred has the AIDS from sitting on a roll of tarpaper.

It's pretty much up too you fella.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
never heard of them. are they better than the van buren gang??

i have no tats. can i still get in?

do they supply the equipment or do i have to buy the chains, knife and gun?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Mark Kelly was just sworn in by Mike Pence as the new democratic Senator of Arizona. He won a special election over RepubliCon Martha McSally. Don't know if Bookmaker paid off Arizona Senate bets, but they still haven't paid Biden to win Arizona. I believe Biden won Arizona close to 3 weeks ago. RepubliCon Governor certified those results on Monday November 30th. It was a certification that went viral because RepubliCon Gov. Ducey received a phone call from Trump during the certification. His ringtone when Trump or Pence call is "hail the chief". Trump called and wanted him to not certify the results. Ducey ignored the phone call from the lame duck, the worst president ever.

Bookmaker still holding presidential bets made on Arizona. Oy Vey!