Raycabino

MrTop

EOG Master
watch this above ....................trump knows the rules... he will win in january

ELECTORAL & POPULAR VOTE DOES NOT COUNT... if he does not give up....

trump will win... you heard it here from the above film

Bushay

NHL Expert
20 reasons first we impeached him, and then overwhelmingly voted him out

1]Personally profiting from official business
2]Not releasing tax returns
3]Refusing oversight
4]Interfering in Department of Justice investigations
5]Abusing appointment power
6]Insulting allies while cozying up to authoritarians
7]Coarsening presidential discourse
8]Politicizing the military
9]Attacking judges
10]Politicizing diplomacy and foreign policy
11]Undermining intelligence agencies
12]Publicizing lists of potential Supreme Court picks
13]Making far more false or misleading claims than any previous president
14]Abusing the pardon power
15]Using government resources for partisan ends
16]Making racialized appeals and attacks
17]Dividing the nation in times of crisis
18]Contradicting scientists
19]Derailing the tradition of presidential debates
20]Undermining faith in the 2020 election results

railbird

EOG Master
Camel failed bar exam twice, joe bottom of class had to plagiarize to get thru. they are the dumbshits, plus non believers, plus compromised.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
This whole thread is a joke.

Yes, because you Ass Clowns have made it that way. None of you even know how to construct an argument, much less watch a video.

We spent the last 6 months proving what a loser Trump and his administration are to the point the original opposition doesn't even deny it anymore or even post anymore. They got beaten down by the truth.

LMAO. I think it’s much more likely that they got exhausted dealing w/ a bunch of fucking morons.

And then Gamebred shows up wanting us to prove his made-up allegations.

This isn’t made up….. watch the fucking video.

Let's just sic Big Runner on him and wear him down.

You must be new here. I don’t get muscled, I am the fucking muscle!

You’re sending BigDummy to finish me off? LMAO. IS this the same idiot who thinks Ray’s Shop should pay him off? He’s not even intelligent enough to realize that the Media doesn’t get to pick the President. The States have to certify the fucking results.

I'm done trying to change anyone's mind.

You couldn’t change BigDummies Diaper much less an intelligent person’s mind in a debate.

I will continue to post irrefutable truth I run across to rub it in though.

Rub what in? What escapes your childlike attention is that this isn’t a Republican vs Democrat thing; it’s an American thing.

We are in the driver's seat.

What do you mean, “We,” White Man?

We don't have to prove anything again.

And you’ve done just that.

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch, Uncle Bred embeds a video that is summarily dismissed by the Zealots. Oh well, Communists hate Patriots… way of the World, I guess but my Momma sure didn’t tell me there would be days like this. I love you, Mom.

Stop responding to these Qanon believers.

Right hand to God, I don’t even know what that is. I could Google it and play it off but I don’t have the heart of a Bandit, unlike you and your cronies.

It's not worth it. It's over. We already won fair and square. Just let the courts continue to have the final say. They are 19-0 right now against every election based lawsuit since last Tuesday. 19-0!!! lol.

It ain’t over until the Crown says it’s over and then and only then will Ray’s Shop pay out! Ray will not make a move until his business partner in a Think Tank dedicated to overturning statistical laws, ME, gives the go-ahead! So BigDummy, if you want to get paid, you better start being nice to me and please, please don’t hammer me no more. No Mas, Dumb Ass!

At this point, it's plain fun to watch them come up with embarrassing theory after embarrassing theory. Even they know it.

Annother lie. JFC, what are you guys going for a new World Record?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Camel failed bar exam twice, joe bottom of class had to plagiarize to get thru. they are the dumbshits, plus non believers, plus compromised.

I'm not anti-democrat at all but w/ these two at the top of the ticket, it's hard not to be. How many houses does the, 'Big Guy," have? Shit, I should have gotten into Politics instead of Trading.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Putin is the only foreign leader not to congratulate Jolting Joe Biden for winning the 2020 presidential election. It seems Dumb Gamebred and Putin are on the same page. The un-American page. IMG_8015.jpg

Foresthill

EOG Addicted

I'm guessing Camel is Kamala Harris and Joe is Joe Biden.

For the record both are believers. Kamala is a Baptist and a member of Third Baptist Church of San Francisco (source: America magazine).

Joe is a lifelong practicing Catholic (patently obvious).

What are you, besides ignorant and uninformed?

Foresthill

EOG Addicted
While I'm on the subject, the writers of our founding documents considered themselves deists, not Christians.

Deists believe in God. Though they thought Jesus was a great guy, they don't consider him God.

The two I am writing about are Thomas Jefferson, author of the Declaration of Independence, and James Madison, author of the U. S. Constitution.

Bushay

NHL Expert
I'm guessing Camel is Kamala Harris and Joe is Joe Biden.

For the record both are believers. Kamala is a Baptist and a member of Third Baptist Church of San Francisco (source: America magazine).

Joe is a lifelong practicing Catholic (patently obvious).

What are you, besides ignorant and uninformed?
He's what they call a Trump Christian as opposed to a Catholic Christian.

HUGE difference

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Arizona goes to Biden. President elect Biden will win in a bigger landslide then Trump won in 2016. Current score Biden 290 Trump 217.

Ray, can I still get Biden -850?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Here;s another video for the Useful Idiots to ignore.

I can't believe they actually may get away w/ it.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Ray wake up. Get up Ray. There's so many tickets to be graded. Wake up. Grade the 1st round masters please. Or do we have to wait for Trump to say Round 1 is official?

Says the guy who says Fake News is Real and Real News is Fake.

Let me ask you something, are we going to see you on one of these videos, tossing Trump Ballots or filling out Biden one's?

Trumps lawyers have still yet to provide a single piece of election or voter fraud

Keep grasping at the straw.... it's almost within reach

Bushay

NHL Expert
Here;s another video for the Useful Idiots to ignore.

I can't believe they actually may get away w/ it.

This might be my favorite video so far. Retarded Corey Lewandowski my favorite Trumper. Dumb as a box of rocks.

Hey Game, if that hodgepodge of silliness is so convincing, why show it in here? Wouldnt that be better shown in a courtroom in a federal courthouse?

We already know Rail and the boys in here believe that funny ass garbage, but you need to convince a judge. Nothing but comedy to the rest of us in here.

Keep trying though. And keep um coming if you don't mind. These are great!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
It's hard to believe you and John Kelly are cousins? His IQ must be around 125 compared to yours at 25. It's unusual for cousins to have a 100 point difference in IQ's.

Only five percent of the population has an IQ over 125.

Thanks for the classification, Runner.

Not sure I can live up to it.

Any score under 70 is considered feeble-minded.

Scores between 80-89 are "afflicted with dullness."

Legend has it: EOG contributor COMPTRBOB once matched the IQ score (194) of Russian chess grandmaster Garry Kasparov.