Raycabino

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Your star lawyer who is in a new movie playing with himself on hidden camera

Nice performance by Rooty Patootie yesterday with hair dye rolling down both sides of his face

What a comical shit show trump has turned his massive defeat into

WE WILL NOT SUBMIT TO YOUR ONE PARTY STATE. TOO MANY REAL MOFO'S GAVE THEIR LIVES FOR OUR FREEDOMS. GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump's RepubliCon lawyer, Sidney Powell, "we'll not let are freedom's be taken away. Trump won in a landslide". RepubliCons are partaking in a Coup.

"I saw dead people voting".
- Dumb Gamebred

How digusting, treasonous and corrupt are RepubliCons?

Last edited:
WE WILL NOT SUBMIT TO YOUR ONE PARTY STATE. TOO MANY REAL MOFO'S GAVE THEIR LIVES FOR OUR FREEDOMS. GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN.

Please provide any evidence of fraud

All we’ve received so far are baseless conspiracy theories promoted by a sociopath Prez who has a bunch of dumb fucks who follow his lead

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Trump's RepubliCon lawyer, Sidney Powell, "we'll not let are freedom's be taken away. Trump won in a landslide". RepubliCons are partaking in a Coup.

- Dumb Gamebred

How digusting are RepubliCons?
IDK, how disgusting are they?

let’s just say the courts side with Trump. Does the left take Biden’s advice and everyone unite as one?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
IDK, how disgusting are they?

let’s just say the courts side with Trump. Does the left take Biden’s advice and everyone unite as one?

The deplorable and corrupt RepubliCons actually think your scenario is possible. 😂 This is America! No longer Trump's America. The one thing the RepubliCons and Trump have accomplished with their embarrassing and corrupt behavior is that Trump definitely forced himself on over 2 dozen women that said no.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The deplorable and corrupt RepubliCons actually think your scenario is possible. 😂 This is America! No longer Trump's America. The one thing the RepubliCons and Trump have accomplished with their embarrassing and corrupt behavior is that Trump definitely forced himself on over 2 dozen women that said no.
Either you cannot read or you cannot comprehend. It was a simple what-if question that exposes the hypocrisy a good portion of the left.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
RepubliCons are saying "why are we letting black people vote".

In other news RepubliCon Senator of Fl. , Rick Scott test positive for Covid. He's the one that committed massive medicare fraud before the RepubliCons in Florida voted him into office. Oy Vey!

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Either you cannot read or you cannot comprehend. It was a simple what-if question that exposes the hypocrisy a good portion of the left.

I read fine. Instead of presenting highly unlikely, treasonous, un-American scenarios you should be denouncing the lawless, corrupt, racist, anti democracy behavior of your party. Btw the RepubliCons said there would be fraud before the election took place. They also claimed fraud in 2016 as the reason Trump lost to Hillary by 3 million votes. Sad, sad un-American party, those RepubliCons.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
should not pay... trump can still take after a state gets certified back to court... i agree with any hold on any side of a bet
should not pay... trump can still take after a state gets certified back to court... i agree with any hold on any side of a bet

Can't Biden take Florida, N. C. Back to court to challenge those state outcomes? Bookmaker paid on those states. Do you see the hypocrisy?

Btw, Trump has 2 business days to challenge his 2 losses in Georgia. Will Bookmaker pay the winners of Georgia twice? Once? Not at all?

MrTop

EOG Master
Can't Biden take Florida, N. C. Back to court to challenge those state outcomes? Bookmaker paid on those states. Do you see the hypocrisy?

Btw, Trump has 2 business days to challenge his 2 losses in Georgia. Will Bookmaker pay the winners of Georgia twice? Once? Not at all?

I did not know that Runner... you have a point there. What does Ray / cris say about that?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I read fine. Instead of presenting highly unlikely, treasonous, un-American scenarios you should be denouncing the lawless, corrupt, racist, anti democracy behavior of your party. Btw the RepubliCons said there would be fraud before the election took place. They also claimed fraud in 2016 as the reason Trump lost to Hillary by 3 million votes. Sad, sad un-American party, those RepubliCons.

Trump winning in 2016 was highly unlikely.

We know how inner city elections are, fraud is assumed .

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
the key word is going.... Biden has not won...yet.... Cannot feel right about this not in 2020 . Not going smooth.
If Grump would have worked this hard in the last 6 months for the voters instead of foe himself, he would have won this easy.

MrTop

EOG Master
If Grump would have worked this hard in the last 6 months for the voters instead of foe himself, he would have won this easy.

I guess you mean trump. Votes do not count till someone concedes or the judge says so. That is the law. Trump will never concede so it is up to a judge now to hold up democracy.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I guess you mean trump. Votes do not count till someone concedes or the judge says so. That is the law. Trump will never concede so it is up to a judge now to hold up democracy.
Lol yes. Spellcheck took the liberty of my post.

blueline

EOG Master
trump screwing with democracy.. He should accept a loss. I think he edges out a win.. I am not a republican.. I hope I am wrong.

I and others have been saying he is un-American...what does that make those that support him?......the pillars of democracy are still in place.....Joe will be POTUS on Jan 20

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
trump screwing with democracy.. He should accept a loss. I think he edges out a win.. I am not a republican.. I hope I am wrong.
If the dems did mess with the voting, they are messing with democracy also. I’m not sure how democratic it is for both sides national special interests to flood Georgia with money to serve their interests in other states.

MrTop

EOG Master
I and others have been saying he is un-American...what does that make those that support him?......the pillars of democracy are still in place.....Joe will be POTUS on Jan 20

first you are at a gaming site... there is a difference of support with money / voting. He is unamerican. He came from a wealthy family never had to work. Educated by an attorney who had the same views as him now. Some people are also die hard republicans that are supporting cause of their tax situation. Cannot fault them.

MrTop

EOG Master
If the dems did mess with the voting, they are messing with democracy also. I’m not sure how democratic it is for both sides national special interests to flood Georgia with money to serve their interests in other states.

correct but at some point you give in like Gore did for the health of the country. .. Gore could of kept fighting

blueline

EOG Master
first you are at a gaming site... there is a difference of support with money / voting. He is unamerican. He came from a wealthy family never had to work. Educated by an attorney who had the same views as him now. Some people are also die hard republicans that are supporting cause of their tax situation. Cannot fault them.

most of the discussions in the various threads arent about his chances regarding wagering....its about ideology

blueline

EOG Master
70 percent of republicans think the election was rigged...thats just some of the damage the POS has done to our democracy...good luck trying to unite the country

jasson621

EOG Dedicated
70 percent of republicans think the election was rigged...thats just some of the damage the POS has done to our democracy...good luck trying to unite the country
23% of Democrats feel the same, and what if the small chance it was? You just want it to go unpunished? Now that is a big fuck you to democracy you hypocrite.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Always these days more than in the past you need to consider the source of these articles. And I know you knew that. But this was shared by The Federalist. Not exactly considered fair and balanced like Fox News is. :p. The Federalist shared it. YouGuv conducted the polls and you, though slightly slim, have a bias. We all do. I question every source and poll these days. We live in a sad world now since 2016. There no more Walter Cronkites among us.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump winning in 2016 was highly unlikely.

We know how inner city elections are, fraud is assumed .

Yes, there were 6 million illegal votes in 2016. Election was predicted by the right wing prior to the 2020 election. Now that its over the predictions of the right wing RepubliCons was spot on. Trump actually won by a lot. With that said, I've never seen a party lie as much as the Trump far right wing RepubliCons. Not surprising, Nazis are known for that.

MrTop

EOG Master
Always these days more than in the past you need to consider the source of these articles. And I know you knew that. But this was shared by The Federalist. Not exactly considered fair and balanced like Fox News is. :p. The Federalist shared it. YouGuv conducted the polls and you, though slightly slim, have a bias. We all do. I question every source and poll these days. We live in a sad world now since 2016. There no more Walter Cronkites among us.

your vote does not count.... dershawitz said it today..... trump free rolled the dems and biden... his words are he is taking the case to the highest court... the 306 does not count... more red states than blue

MrTop

EOG Master

- Dumb Gamebred

How digusting, treasonous and corrupt are RepubliCons?

you don't get it.... trump free rolled your vote... and biden too !! dershawitz said it will go to the highest court... the 306 votes don't count LOL your horse is going to run 2nd like on the sting

Bigrunner

EOG Master
your vote does not count.... dershawitz said it today..... trump free rolled the dems and biden... his words are he is taking the case to the highest court... the 306 does not count... more red states than blue

"Railrurd is as sharp as they come. The minute he predicted Trump was a lock, I hopped on the bandwagon. I fired with both hands. Its looking good".
- Mr. Top the Trump humper