Raycabino

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
gamebred i am trying to get a refund on the trump loss... could i show my book your secret documents?

Excellent Bet. Sure, if Youtube hasn't censored every last one of them, This is outrgeous. We have evidence in this very thread of the BS taking place.

kane

EOG master
Excellent Bet. Sure, if Youtube hasn't censored every last one of them, This is outrgeous. We have evidence in this very thread of the BS taking place.[/QUOTE]

Then explain to me why of the 35 lawsuits trump and his lawyers have brought to court, 34 of them were thrown out for lack of evidence and only 1 was successful. Trump and his team keep saying they have all this evidence of massive fraud, yet not once have they shown any of it to the public, and like I said, all of their lawsuits have been thrown out in court due to a lack of evidence

Foresthill

EOG Addicted
One of the Mich corrupt RepubliCons voted against certification. It still passed 3 to 1. Damn RepubliCons. Trump lost by close to 200,000 votes in Mi. and a dirty, deplorable RepubliCon voted to steal the election from Biden. Definitely an un-American move and probably treasonous.

No, the vote was 3-0 to certify the election in Michigan with one Republican abstaining.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
And You're a Corrupt POS. Youtube takes down a compilation video documenting the mass corruption going on and you have no issue w/ it?

You and your corrupt ass candidate could not beat Trump despite seemingly every Bog Media and Big Tech in your corner, supressing real news and promoting fake news.

WE ARE PATRIOTS AND WILL NOT SUBMIT TO YOUR ONE PARTY STATE!

Dumb Gamebred, remember the days where Trump said he believed Putin over U. S. Intel? Trump created his own Deep State of far right wing political hacks. Well those days are soon to be over. DNI chief John Ratcliiffe, part of Trump's deep state, and an extreme political hack is getting replaced by Avril Haines, a true intelligence professional. Another member of Trump's Deep State, an extreme political hack, Mike Pompeo is gone, being replaced by a true diplomatic professional Tony Blinken. The days of Trump's deep state and politicalization of the Government is almost over. The damage done is massive and Biden and his cabinet filled with qualified professional officials will have their work cut out to repair the hollowing out of the gov. done by Trump and his un-American, unqualified political hacks of an administration.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
No, the vote was 3-0 to certify the election in Michigan with one Republican abstaining.

Abstaining is the same as no! One Republicon joined the 2 dems to certify the election. The 2nd RepubliCon opposed certification. In order for the vote to be certified 3 yes votes were needed. Final tally 3 yes, 1 opposed. By not voting yes is the same as a no. Only 2 yes votes would have resulted in a constitutional crisis.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/23/politics/michigan-certify-election-results-monday/index.html

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Abstaining is the same as no! One Republicon joined the 2 dems to certify the election. The 2nd RepubliCon opposed certification. In order for the vote to be certified 3 yes votes were needed. Final tally 3 yes, 1 opposed. By not voting yes is the same as a no. Only 2 yes votes would have resulted in a constitutional crisis.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/23/politics/michigan-certify-election-results-monday/index.html
It's 3-0-1. That person must be as sharp as me and not support these clowns. Yes, their non-vote has the same effect as voting NO.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Just being safe and making sure results are 100% before paying tickets. Sucks for us sucks for bettors waiting on pendings but it's too much money not to be 100%.

Ray, Pa.& Nevada certified Biden as the winner. Can you still get me down on Trump +650. I hear millions are still being wagered on the election. This one is a nail biter. 😂 😂

Foresthill

EOG Addicted
Abstaining is the same as no!

Ridiculous nonsense. If something passes 3-0 it won by 3. If it passes 3-1 it won by 2 and was one vote away from not winning.

If one person votes for something and 3 abstain, guess what? It passes 1-0. Done deal.
By not voting yes is the same as a no. Only 2 yes votes would have resulted in a constitutional crisis.

Nothing in the article you linked to states that. In any event, it wouldn't have been a constitutional crisis as the Governor of Michigan can replace a member of that board if they don't do their job with someone else who will. (source: electoral-vote.com -- see below)

From electoral-vote.com:

If one of the Republicans on the board refuses to certify, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D-MI) has the power to replace that person.

Also, calm down. Just as in poker the cards speak, so as in elections the vote tally speaks.

Finally, the remedy in "fraudulent" elections is not to throw votes out, but to redo the election in the area where the alleged fraud occurred (in this case, Michigan) ordered by a judge as the remedy in a judicial proceeding where actual evidence needs to be presented. None being presented -- no fraud -- case thrown out.

In contrast, a judge, after being presented creditable evidence, ordered a new election as the remedy in a fraudulent North Carolina U. S. House race a few years ago.

If the hypothetical redo happened to occur after January 20, 2021, the Speaker of the U. S. House would become acting president at Noon on January 20, 2021, until the votes could be tallied in the redo. Then the person with the majority of electoral votes after the redo election would be sworn in as the duly elected President and take over for the Acting President. (source: electoral-vote.com)

Bigrunner

EOG Master
If you need a majority vote to certify, guess what? 1 yes and 3 oppose won't do it.

Just like in the Senate. Need majority to pass a bill. 100 seats. 51 or more is a majority. So if 49 yes, 30 no, and 11 not present. The bill doesn't pass. Another example of abstain is the same as no.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
23 days after losing presidential election, lameduck president pardons a self admitted treasonous felon today. A sign he knows he's on his way out the door. In other news Ray and Bookmaker are still treating the election as a nail biter thinking either candidate still has a chance to win. 😂😂 😂 23 days later. 👌

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Just being safe and making sure results are 100% before paying tickets. Sucks for us sucks for bettors waiting on pendings but it's too much money not to be 100%.

Just saw on the bottom line Biden won the EV 306 to 238. I see he won the popular vote by 6 million 51% to 47%. Is it true most of Costa Rica thinks the U.S. election is a nail biter and any candidate can still win. If so that's very sad. FYI, the election was over 20 days ago, when Biden was announced the winner by all credible sources. The only ones that haven't recognized Biden as the winner of the 2020 election are Putin, Trump, RepubliCon Senate leaders and Bookmaker. I prefer being on the right side of history opposite of Putin, Trump and the RepubliCons.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
in the future you should post up at bet cnn.........ask for wolf for a sign up bonus.......

You're a sad RepubliCon, very corrupt and un-American. Dumb Alfie, you claimed your mentor and treasonous felon, Mike Flynn, was innocent and free. 😂 Fyi he may currently be free but he certainly isn't innocent. He took 500,000 to represent Turkey while he was Trump's NSA chief. He certainly was the NSA chief of America holding onto to those treasonous secrets.

"Mike Flynn is innocent and free"
- Un-american Dumb Alfie

Mike Flynn may be Dumb Alfie's hero but he's certainly not an American hero, many say he committed treasonous crimes.

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Then explain to me why of the 35 lawsuits trump and his lawyers have brought to court, 34 of them were thrown out for lack of evidence and only 1 was successful. Trump and his team keep saying they have all this evidence of massive fraud, yet not once have they shown any of it to the public, and like I said, all of their lawsuits have been thrown out in court due to a lack of evidence

You're the ones who have some explaining to do, Lucy. I ain't sending you any Canteen $ when you Traitors get sent up State.

WE WILL NOT SUBMIT TO YOUR ONE PARTY STATE!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
in the future you should post up at bet cnn.........ask for wolf for a sign up bonus.......

Dumb Alfie, racist conservative RepubliCon Fair Warning agrees with you. You like Trump 's chances? How dumb is Dumb Alfie. To question CNN and to imply Mike Flynn is an American hero. Oy Vey!

kane

EOG master
You're the ones who have some explaining to do, Lucy. I ain't sending you any Canteen $ when you Traitors get sent up State.

Your side has lost 34 of 35 lawsuits due to lack of evidence, but I'm the one with explaining to do? LMAO, you clearly live in an alternate universe

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Just saw on the bottom line Biden won the EV 306 to 238. I see he won the popular vote by 6 million 51% to 47%. Is it true most of Costa Rica thinks the U.S. election is a nail biter and any candidate can still win. If so that's very sad. FYI, the election was over 20 days ago, when Biden was announced the winner by all credible sources. The only ones that haven't recognized Biden as the winner of the 2020 election are Putin, Trump, RepubliCon Senate leaders and Bookmaker. I prefer being on the right side of history opposite of Putin, Trump and the RepubliCons.

bookmaker/cris has an impeccable reputation in the off shore industry. only a petulant broke dick cry baby would make these mindless daily posts. they need your business/ headache like they need 2 assholes.. but of course you being a life long loser they will never give you the gate.
you think you're tarnishing cris reputation with your bs is a joke. they will gladly pay when they feel comfortable with the results.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
bookmaker/cris has an impeccable reputation in the off shore industry. only a petulant broke dick cry baby would make these mindless daily posts. they need your business/ headache like they need 2 assholes.. but of course you being a life long loser they will never give you the gate.
you think you're tarnishing cris reputation with your bs is a joke. they will gladly pay when they feel comfortable with the results.

"Mike Flynn is an un-American hero. My hero. And now he's innocent and free".
-Dumb Un-American Alfie

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You also believe masks don't work. You must be a racist RepubliCon?
I don't think they work as well as the left is spinning this. They do work some. I've work a mask since March 9th FTR.

Not one from the left can answer why if countries had mandatory masks all summer, why do they still have it?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Your side has lost 34 of 35 lawsuits due to lack of evidence, but I'm the one with explaining to do? LMAO, you clearly live in an alternate universe

This is Useful Idiot Projection.

The Fraud is so bad, people were laughing at in the Hearing.

This is essentially what they were laughing at:

1606433981639.png

I showed this shit to you weeks ago.

Here's a fucking video, I'll even timestamp it for you, 4:20 to 4:45. Take 15-seconds to educate your ignorant ass. 570,000 votes to 3,200 in one batch?

This shit is obvious and only a corrupt fuck, like you, is denying it. I know you're not that smart but even you can pick this up.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

View attachment 7463044

This shit is obvious and only a corrupt fuck, like you, is denying it. I know you're not that smart but even you can pick this up.

Dumb Gamebred, what hearing were people laughing? The one at the Ramada hotel or the one at Four Seasons landscaping? How dumb is Gamebred when you realize he believes Rudy the clown and Benedict Donald? Very, very dumb! Oy Vey!

kane

EOG master

This is essentially what they were laughing at:

View attachment 7463044

Here's a fucking video, I'll even timestamp it for you, 4:20 to 4:45. Take 15-seconds to educate your ignorant ass. 570,000 votes to 3,200 in one batch?

Trump's people were laughing huh? Sounds important. Let me educate your ignorant ass, 35 lawsuits brought to court, 34 thrown out for lack of evidence, I know you're not too bright, but do the math. You keep believing the right wing fake news, Trump will keep losing in the courts, and in the middle of January Joe Biden takes office, and no amount of your bullshit fake news videos will change any of it. Your hero got curb stomped, he lost in a landslide, get over it already and stop acting like a whiny little bitch

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Ray how about an update. My losing bets on Tx, Oh, N. C, Iowa. and Florida have been graded. My winning bets on Arizona, Ga, Pa, Wi, and Mich are still pending? What's up with that? Update please.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Trump's people were laughing huh? Sounds important.

Trumps People? I have no idea, I would assume they were just honest Americans who are sick of all the BS. It;s fucking laughable and we live in an alternative universe?

Let me educate your ignorant ass,

I've kicked you ass in every disagreement we've ever had. You weren't even man enough to tip the cap to me on our UniBron v. 13-Klaws debate; you got smoked. No wonder you can't be a Man or an American and say, "I hate Trump but this isn't who we are." I've seen less corrupt Albanian voting distiributiion graphs.

I know you're not too bright, but do the math.

I have a weaponized mindset and I've done the math and it doesn't add up, at all.

You keep believing the right wing fake news, Trump will keep losing in the courts, and in the middle of January Joe Biden takes office, and no amount of your bullshit fake news videos will change any of it. Your hero got curb stomped, he lost in a landslide, get over it already and stop acting like a whiny little bitch

LMAO. That was an official election Hearing where actual facts were presented, you Corrupt POS.

BTW, I could have kicked your ass 10x worse than I already did in this thread but you're not worth the effort.

scrubs

EOG Enthusiast
Cris published rules ~ 2 yrs ago when they put election prices up.
Here's their rule governing the U.S. presidential election:

"For bets on a candidate to win an office, all bets will be graded at the time of the winner’s swearing-in ceremony."

So if Biden dies or is incapacitated before his swearing-in, Biden bets will be graded as a loser. Kamala would become President in such a contingency and Cris listed her @200-1 up until election day to account for that. They also listed odds on Pence until election day in case Trump won and was not able to be sworn in.

MrTop

EOG Master

"For bets on a candidate to win an office, all bets will be graded at the time of the winner’s swearing-in ceremony."

So if Biden dies or is incapacitated before his swearing-in, Biden bets will be graded as a loser. Kamala would become President in such a contingency and Cris listed her @200-1 up until election day to account for that. They also listed odds on Pence until election day in case Trump won and was not able to be sworn in.

it should say so at every bet or at some rules page

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
it should say so at every bet or at some rules page
Maybe it has the date as January 20. Maybe someone could post their pending bet on this. Now that doesn’t account for the states bets, don’t know when those are officially settled.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

I agree with Bookmaker's stance, but it would be a lot more credible if they hadn't already graded tickets on Kamala as losers. Of course I'll revisit that if she is sworn in.