Raycabino

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Why? As long as they keep this nonsense of electoral college it has to remain a state by state process. Besides I live in a state that respects our lives and wants to make it easy for us to vote so none of this utter bullshit of standing in a long line on a work day to vote. You want to vote? You either mail in or drop off your ballot in a secure box anytime up until 7pm on election day, but no excuses, they don't take ballots a week later because the post office sat on them. Then I gotta hear these idiots in other states say that's fraudulent or corrupt? Fuck that, my state better not have to stoop down to the bullshit in other states that are nothing more than thinly veiled racism trying to make elections as biased as they can be.

That would be perfect for every state. Unfortunately too many states are full of people who don't respect anything. We can have both, the system Colorado has and the electoral system.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Took it down 2 days ago once it lost complete interest from our betting market. i think everyone is tapped out of credit lol.

Ray, Biden will win again today. In 2016 Bookmaker paid Trump tickets 2 days after election day? In 2020 the only tickets Bookmaker has paid or graded are assumed Trump winners and assumed Biden losers? Why Ray? Bookmaker is scared of Trump just like all RepubliCons?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Ray, Biden will win again today. In 2016 Bookmaker paid Trump tickets 2 days after election day? In 2020 the only tickets Bookmaker has paid or graded are assumed Trump winners and assumed Biden losers? Why Ray? Bookmaker is scared of Trump just like all RepubliCons?

Hey, Useful Idiot,

You pay cash, no credit.

You’re spilling it, I’m pouring it,

I’m Legit, you’re fucking full of shit.

Only the truth is what I spit,

Trump is the President!

Hey, Useful Idiot,

You pay cash, no credit.

Trump is the President!

You scratched and clawed to produce fake fraud

Because you eat shit from your cult leader with a spoon feeder

You’re a trumptard because you lack education

On January 20th you bend the knee for Joes inauguration

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Hey, Useful Idiot,

You pay cash, no credit.

Trump is the President!

I did read their rules. "Political bets will only be paid when Trump is the assumed winner, otherwise all other political wagers won't be paid until Gamebred says so". Imagine Dumb Gamebred claimed he wasn't political while at the same time he was providing a third party political grading service to Bookmaker. Ethically, none of this passes the smell test. The future looks bleak.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Do you see me? Above you. In the branches of the tree?

Yeah, that's me and your Dinner!

I'll turn you Useful Idiots into a fucking Buffet.

I'm Mad as Hell and this Posting God isn't gonna take it anymore!

1607980401860.png

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

I’m just scratching the Surface,

We got Fraud, In Surplus.

Shit I don’ eat, Shit is what you feed,

I ain’t bending no Knees!

To Fucking Phonies,

Granny would say, “They’re full of Baloney.”

You said “Inauguration,” I think you meant, ‘Incarceration.”

This shit, disgrace a Nation,

Living under a lying hallucination.

Wake up and scream, “TREASON!”

To Fucking Phonies,

I always wondered who was the ghostwriter for Biz Markie's "Just a friend" lyrics ... now i know.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I handled all the live myself (less the graveyard hours). Wrote more than 2 nfl sundays worth of live betting just on the live part of the election. Will never see anything like it again in my opinion.

Ray, how about grading Pepperdine CBB bets? Game was cancelled 3 hours ago.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Ray, how about grading Pepperdine CBB bets? Game was cancelled 3 hours ago.

Pepperdine bet graded. Not the first time I had to do Bookmakers job. I don't mind helping out.

P.S. Betdsi graded Biden bets. If Bookmaker doesn't live town you know we're waiting until Jan. 20th

To Fucking Phonies,

Fucking Phony describes you perfectly.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Fucking Phony describes you perfectly.

This is projection. You bent the knee and claimed you were leaving after I clowned you w/ UniBron

You told me it would be so much fun when everything falls apart for me. There was one problem, I called the correct # of games in the Series, which Torpedoed your uneducated, completely naive take that 13-Klaws was a tougher matchup for Denver. than UniBron. What?

You guys are all dumb and you all project, every last one of you.

Contrary to all outside appearances, I'm actually not a Posting God, I'm fucking around. What's scary is that you guys are actually serious that Sleepy Joe Beijing BIden won. It defies credulity.

Here is an example of a phony and complete bullshit Artist, I believe you know him:

Fine argue it all you want, it's just under 2% edge. If you bet something at even that you are confident should be -110 you have earned a greater edge. That's just simple math.

This was your response to this:

No, it is.

If the Fair Price is 31 (30 to 1) then we are saying there is a 1 in 31 chance of the Heat actually winning it all. However, his bet at 76 (75 to 1) suggests there is a 1 in 76 chance of them winning. Once again, if the Fair price is 31, his reward-to-risk ratio is 30 to1, he's getting back $30 for every $1 he risks; in this case, since he captured 76, his reward-to-risk ratio is 75 to 1.

He can potentially get paid off 75 to 1 on something that should be paying 30 to 1.

You guys live in Alternative Universe,

View attachment 7463220

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You got this:

1608028704490.png

I got this:

1608028648669.png

Your POS Leader is telling you what I told you a month ago. You got your fucking ass kicked. Done and Done. Why are you still here?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Pepperdine bet graded. Not the first time I had to do Bookmakers job. I don't mind helping out.

P.S. Betdsi graded Biden bets. If Bookmaker doesn't live town you know we're waiting until Jan. 20th

You can learn Portugese in less than a month if you put your mind to it;

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Forget all the Evidence, this fucking guy won?

1608029386341.png

This is over 3 months old, look at the views? Look at his audience? Look at the ratio of dislikes to likes?

This ain't even about winning a bet but your bragging about having bet on this fucking stiff? JFC, I repeat, any bet on Sleepy Joe with a view, south of 2.50, is a Mug's Game. I'm not saying some smart guys didn't do it but I think in hindsight, even they will admit, it was a dumb bet, which smart guys aren't immune to.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

LMAO. Ray's Shop is Godzilla, BetDSI is Japan. Don't even dare compare the two. One is a Clown the other wears a Crown.

Forget all the Evidence, this fucking guy won?

View attachment 7463229

This is over 3 months old, look at the views? Look at his audience? Look at the ratio of dislikes to likes?

This ain't even about winning a bet but your bragging about having bet on this fucking stiff? JFC, I repeat, any bet on Sleepy Joe with a view, south of 2.50, is a Mug's Game. I'm not saying some smart guys didn't do it but I think in hindsight, even they will admit, it was a dumb bet, which smart guys aren't immune to.
Joe bitch slapped Diaper Don in both debates

Next

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Raycabino finally recognizes Joe Biden as the winner. Thanks for grading bets before Jan. 20. America about to make a great comeback, especially with a doctor entering the WH!

This is projection. You bent the knee and claimed you were leaving after I clowned you w/ UniBron

You told me it would be so much fun when everything falls apart for me. There was one problem, I called the correct # of games in the Series, which Torpedoed your uneducated, completely naive take that 13-Klaws was a tougher matchup for Denver. than UniBron. What?

You guys are all dumb and you all project, every last one of you.

Contrary to all outside appearances, I'm actually not a Posting God, I'm fucking around. What's scary is that you guys are actually serious that Sleepy Joe Beijing BIden won. It defies credulity.

Here is an example of a phony and complete bullshit Artist, I believe you know him:

This was your response to this:

You guys live in Alternative Universe,

View attachment 7463220

Lol, we live in the alternative universe? Someone ought to beat the living shit out of you so you can live in the alternative universe you deserve.

Last edited by a moderator:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Raycabino finally recognizes Joe Biden as the winner. Thanks for grading bets before Jan. 20. America about to make a great comeback, especially with a doctor entering the WH!

The Constitutional Process has not been exhausted.... I will hold the line.

We will not submit to your One Party State!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Lol, we live in the alternative universe? Someone ought to beat the living shit out of you so you can live in the alternative universe you deserve.

You said you had me on ignore. You'e a POS Liar and awful Poster who can't get his story straight.

The Constitutional Process has not been exhausted.... I will hold the line.

We will not submit to your One Party State!
You will submit it is your fate

Because Diaper Don doesn’t have enough votes to tabulate

Despite your whining to obfuscate

The courts denied attempts to adjudicate

While Joe is in the White House to delegate

Don will be an inmate making a license plate

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You will submit it is your fate

Because Diaper Don doesn’t have enough votes to tabulate

Despite your whining to obfuscate

The courts denied attempts to adjudicate

While Joe is in the White House to delegate

Don will be an inmate making a license plate

This Gangsta Rap, is my shit,

I’ve dropped more hits than Hunter S. Thompson.

We ain’t Twins and I ain’t holding your hand,

I will kick you in Ass and tell you to be a man,

take you out with trash, hit your head on the can.

Film Festival and Theatre of the Absurd,

Biden, President? Ain’t that the craziest shit you ever heard?

Stop your pandering,

Learn Mandarin.

Deep State trying to hand pick em,

Don’t know if you’re a Useful Idiot, or a Victim.

That dude doesn’t know what day it is,

But he does he know he betrayed us,

All,

Stand up,

Stop the Steal

Sleepy Joe for Penitentiary Steel,

I hold the line, Still!

While Traitors chew on blue pills,

I’m seeing Red so I’m leading the charge

On a mission from GOD!

I am the caption of my soul, the Master of my Fate,

He ain’t no Tony the Tiger but Pres. Trump is Greaaaaattttt!

VP Biden,

Where’s that MoFo hiding?

Rail, check the basement,

I got the Attic,

Attica got a cell.

This POS’s fate is Hell,

God don’t like ugly

Fuck this Commie,

Pres Trump got an Army,

Sleepy Joe got 8 views,

And 4 came from the View.

Whoopie,

Whoopty,

You can’t fuck w/ that,

You, DominionCrat.

Now come back w/ a better rap.

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The people quoted in this article sound exactly like RB.....in other words very stupid

Trump supporters rage after losing hundreds of thousands in political betting markets
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/12/tr...ds-of-thousands-in-political-betting-markets/

I'm not clicking on your Fake news shit but I would be pissed off too if a bunch of Treasonous MoFo's cost me $. I'd be more pissed off about the Treason becuase i'm an American Patriot but stealing from me twice is way beyond the pale. I sill cannot believe that this will hold and I weep for my Country if it does. DominionCrats got their ass kicked up and down the ticket.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I'm not clicking on your Fake news shit but I would be pissed off too if a bunch of Treasonous MoFo's cost me $. I'd be more pissed off about the Treason becuase i'm an American Patriot but stealing from me twice is way beyond the pale. I sill cannot believe that this will hold and I weep for my Country if it does. DominionCrats got their ass kicked up and down the ticket.

Don't believe me?

How about your Feckless Leader, sleepy joe?

1608121616906.png

I'm not clicking on your Fake news shit but I would be pissed off too if a bunch of Treasonous MoFo's cost me $. I'd be more pissed off about the Treason becuase i'm an American Parrot but stealing from me twice is way beyond the pale. I sill cannot believe that this will hold and I weep for my Country if it does. DominionCrats got their ass kicked up and down the ticket.

Fixed it for you

This Gangsta Rap, is my shit,

I’ve dropped more hits than Hunter S. Thompson.

We ain’t Twins and I ain’t holding your hand,

I will kick you in Ass and tell you to be a man,

take you out with trash, hit your head on the can.

Film Festival and Theatre of the Absurd,

Biden, President? Ain’t that the craziest shit you ever heard?

Stop your pandering,

Learn Mandarin.

Deep State trying to hand pick em,

Don’t know if you’re a Useful Idiot, or a Victim.

That dude doesn’t know what day it is,

But he does he know he betrayed us,

All,

Stand up,

Stop the Steal

Sleepy Joe for Penitentiary Steel,

I hold the line, Still!

While Traitors chew on blue pills,

I’m seeing Red so I’m leading the charge

On a mission from GOD!

I am the caption of my soul, the Master of my Fate,

He ain’t no Tony the Tiger but Pres. Trump is Greaaaaattttt!

VP Biden,

Where’s that MoFo hiding?

Rail, check the basement,

I got the Attic,

Attica got a cell.

This POS’s fate is Hell,

God don’t like ugly

Fuck this Commie,

Pres Trump got an Army,

Sleepy Joe got 8 views,

And 4 came from the View.

Whoopie,

Whoopty,

You can’t fuck w/ that,

You, DominionCrat.

Now come back w/ a better rap.
Your four year old nephew write that garbage for you?