Raycabino

railbird

EOG Master
While I'm on the subject, the writers of our founding documents considered themselves deists, not Christians.

Deists believe in God. Though they thought Jesus was a great guy, they don't consider him God.

The two I am writing about are Thomas Jefferson, author of the Declaration of Independence, and James Madison, author of the U. S. Constitution.
Jesus is God, you need the holy spirit, 2nd birth. See John 3

railbird

EOG Master
Harris does not respect the Christian-DNA of America because she has satanic roots. Her mother was Hindu, and she grew up worshipping elephant gods and other demonic entities,” said Graham in Charisma magazine. “President Donald Trump has shown he is a man of God. who loves the church.”
In the past, Graham, son of famed preacher Billy Graham, has claimed God put Donald Trump in the White House.
Harris comes from Indian and Jamaican heritage. According to the Religion News Service, her mother, Shyamala Gopalan, was a Hindu, and Harris attended both Hindu temples and Baptist churches growing up. She now considers herself to be a Baptist.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Harris does not respect the Christian-DNA of America because she has satanic roots. Her mother was Hindu, and she grew up worshipping elephant gods and other demonic entities,” said Graham in Charisma magazine. “President Donald Trump has shown he is a man of God. who loves the church.”
In the past, Graham, son of famed preacher Billy Graham, has claimed God put Donald Trump in the White House.
Harris comes from Indian and Jamaican heritage. According to the Religion News Service, her mother, Shyamala Gopalan, was a Hindu, and Harris attended both Hindu temples and Baptist churches growing up. She now considers herself to be a Baptist.

You are sicker than I thought Rail....please get some professional help...

Charisma magazine ... a bastion of investigative journalism

Franklin Graham has 1 on 1's with the Lord too? I always thought that ability skipped a generation

How does your church feel about your homosexuality?

kane

EOG master

Yeah

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

How does your church feel about the lesbian in your avatar?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
You have yet to produce any evidence of fraud

The fake excel spreadsheet you posted yesterday was laughable

Not one charge of election fraud was ever filed by Trump's "elite strike force"

In fact, in Pennsylvania the idiots signed off on anything fraud related.

But every fukkin drooling idiot Tard would rather get their legal opinion from whatever bag of blonde bones Their Leader rolls out that day.

Trump, KayLeap, Rootie, Cracken Bitz, 126 house members screaming Fraud, Fraud, Fraud at the top of their lungs.

In court, not one charge of Fraud was ever filed.

Great way to fleace your devoted pack of dumb, racist, chickenshit idiots out of $200,000,000.13 though.

Watch how fast this shit disappears when the donations stop.

Fukkin predictable though.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Got people running around in the streets armed to the hilt to defend the honor of their Chosen One who has been usurped by scurious fraud of monumental proportion. Tucker, Hannity, DiBart, all certain of a great fraud. Grab your guns we are going to war!!!!

Judge "Are you bringing forth any allegation of fraud today?"

Rooootie "No your honor"

Judge "So there are no charges of an organized, concerted attempt to compromise the voting process by any persons or organizations?"

Roooooter "That is correct your honor. No charges forward or pending alleging fraud of any kind."

So fukkin what, grab your guns anyway, we look pretty fierce with our guns.

What are we protesting if there isn't widespread election fraud?

Who gives a fukk, we look pretty damn fierce with our guns.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
How to turn a 150 lb. Bonerack or 350 lb tub of goo lifelong puss into a warrior.

Grow a big fukkin beard, get a a Hawaiian shirt two sizes too big, wrap your mis shaped carcass in guns and ammo, grab 6 beer, hop in the Ford F350 dually 4WD and drive to the State Capital.

Drive in circles so you don't get lost, take action photos, drink 6 beer, walk around till you gotta piss then head home.

Make page 5 of Pennysaver and hope network news picks your shit photos for the great riot coverage instead of the other 50,000,000.13 Bodines who did the same shit.

Where's that fukkin midget Aspergers Monkey with his big shiny guns?

kane

EOG master
How to turn a 150 lb. Bonerack or 350 lb tub of goo lifelong puss into a warrior.

Grow a big fukkin beard, get a a Hawaiian shirt two sizes too big, wrap your mis shaped carcass in guns and ammo, grab 6 beer, hop in the Ford F350 dually 4WD and drive to the State Capital.

Drive in circles so you don't get lost, take action photos, drink 6 beer, walk around till you gotta piss then head home.

Make page 5 of Pennysaver and hope network news picks your shit photos for the great riot coverage instead of the other 50,000,000.13 Bodines who did the same shit.

Where's that fukkin midget Aspergers Monkey with his big shiny guns?

He saw the writing on the wall a couple of weeks before the election and bailed, once he realized his orange pig hero was going to lose he left here with his tail between his legs, hasn't been seen here since,

Bushay

NHL Expert
He saw the writing on the wall a couple of weeks before the election and bailed, once he realized his orange pig hero was going to lose he left here with his tail between his legs, hasn't been seen here since,
Same with Bowell Movement.

Both got their shit pushed in in here and after Orange Man failed again, it's hard to show your face in here and talk politics after being so completely dead wrong.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Same with Bowell Movement.

Both got their shit pushed in in here and after Orange Man failed again, it's hard to show your face in here and talk politics after being so completely dead wrong.

You were saying?

1608702205658.png

Your own guy admits you guys got your ass kicked; What are you still doing in here? I promise you that no one left this thread due to any Useful Idiot brilliance. They got tired of dealing with abject fucking morons.

kane

EOG master
Your own guy admits I was right all along. Done and Done.

No he doesn't and you're too dumb to read the entire thing, you read the part that says that's how they beat the living hell out of us across the country, but the part you keep ingoring is what he says right after SAYING WE'RE TALKING ABOUT DEFUNDING THE POLICE. WE'RE NOT. He's not talking about the voting, he's talking about the issue of defunding the police, read the whole fucking thing, not just one sentence that you take out of context. I realize I'm wasting my time since you'll never get it, but you've got 29 more days to whine about secret videos and documents before your orange hero is gone

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
No he doesn't and you're too dumb to read the entire thing, you read the part that says that's how they beat the living hell out of us across the country, but the part you keep ingoring is what he says right after SAYING WE'RE TALKING ABOUT DEFUNDING THE POLICE. WE'RE NOT. He's not talking about the voting, he's talking about the issue of defunding the police, read the whole fucking thing, not just one sentence that you take out of context. I realize I'm wasting my time since you'll never get it, but you've got 29 more days to whine about secret videos and documents before your orange hero is gone

Useful idiots are so silly,

A bunch of Hectors vs. one Achilles.

Posting God,

Rap God.

Got God?

Dominion has no Dominion here,

Trump won, I swear.

Why don’t you care?

Fuck Obama-Care.

This a Patriot right here,

And this Patriot,

Ain’t taking it!

Useful Idiots faking it,

5-point losers in 3.5 Markets.

You Bitches make good Targets.

I’m leaning back w/ that Lighting Bolt,

What used to be you is now smoke!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
For the low info poster. RepubliCons are in red. This chart hasn't been updated for over 2 years. The reality is the RepubliCons think they're above the law. A very sad and corrupt group of Americans. Once again they will be leaving a mess for the dem president to fix.

1608836041059.png

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
IMO, if all legal votes are counted and all illiegal votes discounted.

1. Trump wins
2. He is regarded as an American Hero

Sorry you don't like it but you better hope and pray that Trump loses in court becuase he ain't losing in a straight up vote.

Congrats to America's Most admired Man.