Raycabino

MrTop

EOG Master
The country has called the bluff of R’s election fraud and they’ve been holding a handful of nothing

the people that were rioting never listened to jooliani and barr answer when the judge asked both of them did they have any evidence... both said very quietly " No"

Bigrunner

EOG Master
lol. He's certainly a pain in the ass.

Hilarious that a novice would complain about getting help.

"That's who our wagering service said won. Martha Mcsally won Google says. Once Google says its official will grade it. Bigrunner we don't need your help".
- Raycabino and his clerks

Bigrunner

EOG Master
if this guy wasn't an annual annuity would you ever give him the gate?

"Joe Bide is a pedophile. Qanon says so".
- Dumb Alfie

"Barack Obama is Muslim scum, Adolph Trump says so".
- Dumb Alfie

"Antifa was part of the rioters at the Capitol. This is fact confirmed by the FBI".
- Dumb Alfie

Let's be clear, proof that Dumb Alfie is the King of lies and false allegations!

alfie

EOG Dedicated
"Joe Bide is a pedophile. Qanon says so".
- Dumb Alfie

"Barack Obama is Muslim scum, Adolph Trump says so".
- Dumb Alfie

"Antifa was part of the rioters at the Capitol. This is fact confirmed by the FBI".
- Dumb Alfie

Let's be clear, proof that Dumb Alfie is the King of lies and false allegations!

all you do is prove daily how much you need the help of mental health professionals.....

Bigrunner

EOG Master
all you do is prove daily how much you need the help of mental health professionals.....

"Congresswoman Omar married her brother".
- Dumb Alfie

"No collusion, where are the Russians".
- Dumb Alfie

"Mike Flynn is innocent and free and he's my hero"
- Dumb Alfie

Dumb Alfie the King of blatant lies and false allegations.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
"Congresswoman Omar married her brother".
- Dumb Alfie

"No collusion, where are the Russians".
- Dumb Alfie

"Mike Flynn is innocent and free and he's my hero"
- Dumb Alfie

Dumb Alfie the King of blatant lies and false allegations.

conformation noted.......

Bigrunner

EOG Master
conformation noted.......

Yes, Dumb Alfie is the King of lies and false allegations. Confirmed!

Can you tell us more about the FBI confirming who the insurgents at the Capitol were? I know you said it's a fact, confirmed by the FBI, they weren't only right wingers and Trump supporters. We asked for a link to your source but the requests seemed to have fallen on deaf ears? Did you get caught lying again? Did you get caught making more false allegations again?

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Yes, Dumb Alfie is the King of lies and false allegations. Confirmed!

Can you tell us more about the FBI confirming who the insurgents at the Capitol were. I know you said it's a fact, confirmed by the FBI, they weren't only right wingers and Trump supporters. We asked for a link to your source by the request seemed to fall on deaf ears? Did you get caught lying again? Did you get caught making more false allegations again?

conformation noted...

thread say's raycabino goofball........

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Hilarious that a novice would complain about getting help.

"That's who our wagering service said won. Martha Mcsally won Google says. Once Google says its official will grade it. Bigrunner we don't need your help".
- Raycabino and his clerks

you should be a paid consultant for cris. don't know how they can exist without a guy like you...........

Bigrunner

EOG Master
No clue. I think the dems won them but I had nothing to do with them.

Did you hear Trump officially left office 2.5 hours ago? Trump +450 still not graded? My losing wagers out number my winners by 4 to 1. The losers are always graded in a matter of minutes. Way to often I have to provide a heads up to get my rare winners graded, Sad in more ways than one.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Did you hear Trump officially left office 2.5 hours ago? Trump +450 still not graded? My losing wagers out number my winners by 4 to 1. The losers are always graded in a matter of minutes. Way to often I have to provide a heads up to get my rare winners graded, Sad in more ways than one.
Customer service will be happy to assist you sir. I only deal with the real players.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
One thing is for sure, if you think you have +450 you are in a lot of trouble because I don't see one bet at exactly +450 on Trump. Sorry pal.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
they might pay players extra to stop putting in plays that are a pain in the ass.

What so difficult about grading a wager on Trump being the first elected official to leave office.

Trump +425
Netanyahu +
Boris Joihnson
Bolsonaro
Trudeau

As far as I know Trump won in a landslide. I'm guessing Netanyahu comes in 2nd?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
One thing is for sure, if you think you have +450 you are in a lot of trouble because I don't see one bet at exactly +450 on Trump. Sorry pal.

Why don't you tell the crowd how much I have lost at BM in the last couple of years. Or do you only do that for real players?

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Why don't you tell the crowd how much I have lost at BM in the last couple of years. Or do you only do that for real players?
Wouldn't dare do anything like that even if I did know your account number. I just got worried when you said you had +450 on a prop that didn't take a single bet on +450.

Last edited by a moderator: