Raycabino

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
He's Been a Racist His Whole Adult Life.

The Democratic Liberals, Who Suck, Try To Cover it up.

I know he has, it's public record. Yet they call Trump the Racist. These are the most despicable people walking the planet, zero integrity.

Exemplar A: They just stole this election and this was in America. I've seen less corrupt Albanian voting distribution graohs.

1611231941664.png

We have video evidence of people counting votes in secret whose time stamps line up w/ outrageously skewed votes for Biden.

No one wants to believe Uncle Bred that Sleepy got his fucking ass kicked?

1611231824396.png

How do people like them Apples?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Trump Bettors suffered the worst bad beat in the history of the world.

Imagine winning a bet and the opposite side gets paid out and those fucking morons actually think they made a good bet. I repeat, any bet south of 2,50 w/ a view on Sleepy was a Mugs Bet. I give you my word, I'm not past-posting this view, I just never wrote about it on a Forum.

MrTop

EOG Master
when you try to overthrow the USA gov't -- that is worse than past-posting a bet

Last edited by a moderator:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
when you try to over throw the USA gov't -- that is worse then past posting a bet

You Useful Idiots already did. The Deep State, The Swamp, give it a name, wanted Trump out because he wasn't part of the Boys Club and they were successful. The State chose this President, the PEOPLE re-elected Trump. I'm not going to share your blind fucking ignorance.

Trump kicked his ass up and down the country. #FACTS. Find me anyone half-way Sharp that disagrees w/ me and I'll metaphorically send them home in fucking Body bag. Try me.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
They've been trying to get Trump out since the second he won the election, this is known. Sleepy has been running for Pres for 30+years, this is known.

Which one do you want representing you?

A guy the Establishment fears or the guy the Establishment props up?

Fucking think for yourself, for once in your life.

I know he has, it's public record. Yet they call Trump the Racist. These are the most despicable people walking the planet, zero integrity.

Exemplar A: They just stole this election and this was in America. I've seen less corrupt Albanian voting distribution graohs.

View attachment 7463552

We have video evidence of people counting votes in secret whose time stamps line up w/ outrageously skewed votes for Biden.

View attachment 7463551

Do you believe the earth is flat?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
This is what you guys do. It used to be you were crazy to believe in the Deep State, now you're fucking crazy if you don't.

How else to do you think this farce was pulled off? Do you realize the amount of evidence they had? Over-fucking--wellming, besides the fact that none of this made any sense.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Seriously, explain to me how this happened?

How can we have video evidence of secret vote counting that coincides w/ the unnatural spikes in Biden votes and yet nothing is done about it?

That's just one of a plethora of things.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Yeah, Heisy, it was all just a coincidence and no one behind the scenes was involved in any collusion. Yeah, there is no Deep State.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Yeah, Heisy, it was all just a coincidence and no one behind the scenes was involved in any collusion. Yeah, there is no Deep State.

You are the Deep State, Moron, they have assimilated weak-minded people like you. People who argue w/ memes and flat-earth allegations.

You are a Useful Idiot to them, that's all.... you could have been so much more.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Seriously, explain to me how this happened?

How can we have video evidence of secret vote counting that coincides w/ the unnatural spikes in Biden votes and yet nothing is done about it?

That's just one of a plethora of things.

This election was for the US Presidency, right? Maybe someone kinda, might wanna look into this?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
when you try to overthrow the USA gov't -- that is worse than past-posting a bet

The bet wasn't past-posted, it's in the EOG archives in "Best Bet" section, it was Trump 2.80, I believe. I didn't bet it cause I don't bet but I provided to the EOG community as a grand gesture of prosperity for all from the Crown.

My Trump Fair Price of 1,67 is past-posted. I don't exactly know what it really was but it sure as shit wasn't 2,80.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
The bet wasn't past-posted, it's in the EOG archives in "Best Bet" section, it was Trump 2.80, I believe. I didn't bet it cause I don't bet but I provided to the EOG community as a grand gesture of prosperity for all from the Crown.

My Trump Fair Price of 1,67 is past-posted. I don't exactly know what it really was but it sure as shit wasn't 2,80.

You're a goofy little fukk aren't you?

boston massacre

EOG Master

View attachment 7463552

View attachment 7463551

Remember The One ?

"WE'RE GOIN PUT Y'ALL BACK IN CHAINS"

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
If you're on GameBred's side of election fraud, I would investigate two stories: 1) the South Carolina Democratic Primary where Joe Biden rose from the ashes to win going away and 2) the legislative actions that took place after COVID-19 changed a lot of election laws throughout the United States.

If there was a heist, I don't think it took place on the first Tuesday in November.

It was months in the planning.

The counting of votes on Election Night and the extreme swings in vote counts are not necessarily proof of fraud, but more a product of the silly systems in place for counting mail-in ballots.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
Trump Bettors suffered the worst bad beat in the history of the world.

Imagine winning a bet and the opposite side gets paid out and those fucking morons actually think they made a good bet. I repeat, any bet south of 2,50 w/ a view on Sleepy was a Mugs Bet. I give you my word, I'm not past-posting this view, I just never wrote about it on a Forum.

How is That Investigation Going in Georgia ?

Where Multiple Suitcases of Ballots were Being Pull Out From Under The Tables On Video, and Counted after Poll Watchers were Told To Leave The Room.

Still waiting for you or anyone from trumps team to provide any credible evidence of election fraud

So far the only proof of election fraud we’ve seen is trumps taped phone call to GA attempting to shake down the GA Secretary of State to rig the vote

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Still waiting for you or anyone from trumps team to provide any credible evidence of election fraud

So far the only proof of election fraud we’ve seen is trumps taped phone call to GA attempting to shake down the GA Secretary of State to rig the vote

Been there, done that, the more compelling the evidence, the more you believe the opposite. That's what makes you a Clown, Clown.

boston massacre

EOG Master
You Useful Idiots already did. The Deep State, The Swamp, give it a name, wanted Trump out because he wasn't part of the Boys Club and they were successful. The State chose this President, the PEOPLE re-elected Trump. I'm not going to share your blind fucking ignorance.

Trump kicked his ass up and down the country. #FACTS. Find me anyone half-way Sharp that disagrees w/ me and I'll metaphorically send them home in fucking Body bag. Try me.

Spot On !

This Country is About The PEOPLE !

Not These Phony Coward Politicians.

These Politicians Can Only Get There, By Going Through The PEOPLE.

Trump Wanted No Part in Joining THE BOYS CLUB !

He Was Elected By The People, and All The Work He Did was For THE PEOPLE.

Biden Could Have Never Come Close To Beating Trump By Going MANO E MANO Against Him.

He Had To Sneak In Under The Table !

That's a Skeleton That Occupies The White House !