Raycabino

Been there, done that, the more compelling the evidence, the more you believe the opposite. That's what makes you a Clown, Clown.
Clown? You act like a grade school fan boy when it comes to Lebron. You somehow think your immature lame raps are funny and creative. You’ve been claiming election fraud on the daily reg for two and a half months while not providing anything of substance or credibility.

Are you really an adult?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Clown? You act like a grade school fan boy when it comes to Lebron. You somehow think your immature lame raps are funny and creative. You’ve been claiming election fraud on the daily reg for two and a half months while not providing anything of substance or credibility.

Are you really an adult?

You could have been so much more.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Are you really an adult?

I cannot let this teaching moment pass by.

One cannot pass value judgements on Art. You can’t say whether it’s good or bad, only that you either like it or don’t like it.

I cannot let this teaching moment pass by.

One cannot pass value judgements on Art. You can’t say whether it’s good or bad, only that you either like it or don’t like it.
True-if you think you’re funny and creative knock yourself out. Most people find stupid people that don’t realize they’re stupid (like yourself) to be entertaining.

Keep believing in your Q Anon bullshit if you makes you feel better to use as a coping mechanism to deal with an election that was won fairly.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
True-if you think you’re funny and creative knock yourself out. Most people find stupid people that don’t realize they’re stupid (like yourself) to be entertaining.

Keep believing in your Q Anon bullshit if you makes you feel better to use as a coping mechanism to deal with an election that was won fairly.

Start the count.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

I've never made such claims, all I've ever said is that despite all outward appearances, I don't know everything.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

You brought jokes.... let's see if I can top that one.

An Ant is walking in the jungle and comes across an Elephant w/ a thorn stuck in it's foot. The Ant agrees to help the Elephant under one condition, that he can fuck her in the ass upon removing the thorn. The Elephant thinks about it and realizes she won't even feel the ant so agrees to the deal.

The ant removes the thorn and climbs the Elephants leg in preparation to mount her. As he is banging her ass, a Monkey, in a tree is watching this and get's exicted and picks off a coconut and throws it down from the tree, where upon it hits the Elephant in the head, who says, "Ouch."

The Ant replies, "Take it all, Bitch."

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You brought jokes.... let's see if I can top that one.

An Ant is walking in the jungle and comes across an Elephant w/ a thorn stuck in it's foot. The Ant agrees to help the Elephant under one condition, that he can fuck her in the ass upon removing the thorn. The Elephant thinks about it and realizes she won't even feel the ant so agrees to the deal.

The ant removes the thorn and climbs the Elephants leg in preparation to mount her. As he is banging her ass, a Monkey, in a tree is watching this and get's exicted and picks off a coconut and throws it down from the tree, where upon it hits the Elephant in the head, who says, "Ouch."

The Ant replies, "Take it all, Bitch."

Nah, I admit defeat, you win.

kane

EOG master
Gamebred's racist piece of shit hero got curb stomped, and now that he realizes it's over he's lashing out like a 4 year old. So funny watching him in complete meltdown mode, keep it up dude I'm really enjoying this. You should probably pace yourself, you've got four more years ahead of you, bahahahahahahahahhaha

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Gamebred's racist piece of shit hero got curb stomped, and now that he realizes it's over he's lashing out like a 4 year old. So funny watching him in complete meltdown mode, keep it up dude I'm really enjoying this. You should probably pace yourself, you've got four more years ahead of you, bahahahahahahahahhaha

Why can't you fucking pussies just admit what you're corrupt, racist piece of shit Leader already did?

1611252972483.png

Stop acting like a spoiled child, Sleepy didn't win because you wanted him to win; it doesn't work like that.

Kane, you've been empirically proven wrong everytime you go up against me. I can't even say 9 out of 10 times I'm right and Kane is wrong but Kane always thinks it;;s the tenth time. You literally are sporting a Goose Egg against me. Why is it different this time? Because you want it to be, you fucking Simpleton?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
What comes next? I'm guessing either a poem or that cool pic of the old guy with a lightning bolt

What's your next bold prediction since My UniBron wipped your 13-Klaw ass. You want the Nets? You can have them, as is.

kane

EOG master
My next prediction is you keep posting your trump bullshit non stop for the next four years as you slowly descend into madness. You end up in a white room with padded walls as a nurse spoon feeds you soup, all the while repeating over and over "they stole the election", "Dominion voting machines", "I've got all the videos and secret documents", "Why won't anyone listen to me?" Some sad and dark times ahead for you

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
My next prediction is you keep posting your trump bullshit non stop for the next four years as you slowly descend into madness. You end up in a white room with padded walls as a nurse spoon feeds you soup, all the while repeating over and over "they stole the election", "Dominion voting machines", "I've got all the videos and secret documents", "Why won't anyone listen to me?" Some sad and dark times ahead for you

Can you see me through my laptop camera? How the fuck did you know this.

Guys, the Deep State sees and knows all.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

13-Klaws? You still wearing that Dirty Diaper or do you want a new Dipaer w/ a Nets Logo? Make a choice, you know mine.

Dudes a child. When it comes to Lebron he acts no different than a ten year old girl who’s obsessed with Justin Bieber

Here we are two and a half months removed from the election and he’s desperately buying into Q Anon bullshit so he can have more years of a destructive shit show from a president with no ability or interest in governing. Trumps only success in the White House was conning total dumb fucks so he could use the office for his personal piggy bank and vindictiveness.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Dudes a child. When it comes to Lebron he acts no different than a ten year old girl who’s obsessed with Justin Bieber

Here we are two and a half months removed from the election and he’s desperately buying into Q Anon bullshit so he can have more years of a destructive shit show from a president with no ability or interest in governing. Trumps only success in the White House was conning total dumb fucks so he could use the office for his personal piggy bank and vindictiveness.

Listen, I already admitted you tell better jokes than me. Enough.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You did? I honestly missed that, thanks for the compliment

You're welcome. Now that we are getting along, let's try this.

Sleepy has been in Public Service prerty much his whole adult life, can you tell me how he amassed his fortune?

I'll tell you how, he's a fucking criminal. Congrats, you and dumbfuck Kane not only support a known racist, but a criminal too boot.

You're welcome. Now that we are getting along, let's try this.

Sleepy has been in Public Service prerty much his whole adult life, can you tell me how he amassed his fortune?

I'll tell you how, he's a fucking criminal. Congrats, you and dumbfuck Kane not only support a known racist, but a criminal too boot.
If Joe acts or fucks up like trump did during his presidency I will call him out on it for sure

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
If Joe acts or fucks up like trump did during his presidency I will call him out on it for sure

LMAO. He stole the fucking seat. How does that sit with you, Why don't you call him out? I think it's time you started telling the truth, don't you?

JK why don't you step up and be a man and ban GameClown and BigClown to the political forum only? Sorry I haven't seen a bit of sports analysis out of either in ages.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I prefer Anderson Cooper.

:ROFLMAO:

I did not know the English travel man was gay until he celebrated one New Year's Eve with Lemon and Co.

His name escapes but I'll look it up.

Add "favorite gay" to your EOG glossary. You can even include a picture or video of Railbird to the glossary.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
JK why don't you step up and be a man and ban GameClown and BigClown to the political forum only? Sorry I haven't seen a bit of sports analysis out of either in ages.

Bigrunner was posting about the UFC card yesterday.

And GameBred is always good for at least one love letter a month addressed to LeBron.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

I backed off on horse and sports touts after I posted a winning pick 6 wager at Saratoga that paid $40K. Tout was made at 9am, 5 hours prior to 1st leg. Not one member of EOG tailed it, and I took some criticism from a few clowns. "Air bettor" I was called after posting a $108 wager that returned $40K.

This election season I gave out Biden, fade Trump, Ossoff, Warnock, Arizona and Georgia. Next time I post a Pick 6 wager I advise all to tail! Good luck and Good racing.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Been there, done that, the more compelling the evidence, the more you believe the opposite. That's what makes you a Clown, Clown.

You have no fukkin evidence other than 3rd hand hearsay and press releases.

You got no fukkin clue.

Tell me how the election was stolen. And then gimme a forensic review of the crime, who, what, when, why, where. Show me how these crimes would have changed the election result, show me the math. You can't. Because you don't have a fukkin clue how the system works.

Tell us how the head of the USPS Louis Dejoy, a Trump inner circle lieutenant couldn't answer these questions either. Tell us about Multi Line Optical code reads, security indicia (5), voter card cancelling. Tell us how each voter card is windowed, photographed and sprayed as it moves through the multi line.

Nor one person in Ttump's defense team could, never even attempted to. When asked in courts of law whether or not the various cases alleged voter fraud, Trumps hand picked Elite Strike Force and their Kraken looked at the floor and said:

No we do not allege fraud your honor.

When you are through explaining I'll roll your shitty ass up in a fukkkn ball and chukk you down lane 6.

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
Come on Dude, its done. Trumps farewell speech got 3x+ the viewers of Sleepy's Innaguration address.

View attachment 7463560

Really? Only 320,000 views on You Tube? Hmm, how many views did he get on NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, etc. In case you weren't aware the inauguration was shown by many other outlets besides You Tube. Just stop already, you've embarrassed yourself enough in this thread, don't you think?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
You have no fukkin evidence other than 3rd hand hearsay and press releases.

You got no fukkin clue.

Tell me how the election was stolen. And then gimme a forensic review of the crime, who, what, when, why, where. Show me how these crime would have changed the election result, show me the math.

I'll roll your shitty ass up in a fukkkn ball and chukk you down lane 6.

Add "chuck you down Lane 6" to my EOG glossary.

Disclaimer: EOG does not support nor promote acts of violence toward community members.