Raycabino

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
JK why don't you step up and be a man and ban GameClown and BigClown to the political forum only? Sorry I haven't seen a bit of sports analysis out of either in ages.

I thought I was on ignore? You're so full of shit in addition to being a dumb fuck. You should be banned for dissemenating false gambling information and the worst part is, it's basic shit.

Also, I thought you were leaving this Forum? Once again, proven to be full of shit.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Really? Only 320,000 views on You Tube? Hmm, how many views did he get on NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, etc. In case you weren't aware the inauguration was shown by many other outlets besides You Tube. Just stop already, you've embarrassed yourself enough in this thread, don't you think?

LMAO,. No one watches that shit. The Ghost Town Innaguaration? LMAO. I told you, no one gives a flying fuck about that Clown and you think he got 81 million votes w/ zero down ticket support. You're too dumb for words. Tell us again that Sleepy wasn't talking about the Election results on hi secret ass-kicking recording.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
JK why don't you step up and be a man and ban GameClown and BigClown to the political forum only? Sorry I haven't seen a bit of sports analysis out of either in ages.

I cleaned your clock in sports analsysis and math analysis, both in the same week, I believe. The humiliation was too much for you and you said you were leaving.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
EOG promotes unity among all clear-thinking sports bettors.

Keyword: clear-thinking.

As does Uncle Bred.. I get in fights w/ BS Artists like WildBill, who don't know shit about shit but pretend like they are experts. If those guys didn't exist, Uncle Bred would be much more warm and cuddly.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You have no fukkin evidence other than 3rd hand hearsay and press releases.

You got no fukkin clue.

Tell me how the election was stolen. And then gimme a forensic review of the crime, who, what, when, why, where. Show me how these crime would have changed the election result, show me the math.

I'll roll your shitty ass up in a fukkkn ball and chukk you down lane 6.

You're acting as if it's a controversial statement,

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
i like uncle bred even though he sleeps with a photo of unibron under his pillow. ;)

back to back will be a better test.

The B2B MVP, Giannis, openly admits that LBJ is the best player in the World. It's been overwhelminginly obvious for a Decade+.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
MVP is a silly award except for betting. The championship only matters. Will it be back to back?

:unsure::coffee:

I don't know but UniBron is the clear front runner. I don't see a team out there that can take them 4 out of 7, I think it's a pipe dream for all these teams. The key will be the Nets keeping Kyrie, he must stay. If they sell him off and get some better pieces, they could be a problem but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
As I told to Dumb-fuck, Kane, no one wins w/ this guy, fucking no one.

Look how this POS treats are Natl Guard men and women.

1611363466344.png

For those who don't know, the Guard was there for a photo-op and when the cameras turned off, this happened:

1611363545966.png

billysink

EOG Dedicated
You're acting as if it's a controversial statement,

It's a complete fabrication for which you have no proof at all.

You have hear say, circumstance, fabrication and figments of someone's wild imagination.

The actual workings of a mail in vote campaign are a complete mystery to you. If you knew anything at all about them you would understand that there is no way to beat that system to the degree required to influence anything but a valid result.

You ain't even smart enough to make up your own lies. You're a pissed on prig nothing more.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

You have hear say, circumstance, fabrication and figments of someone's wild imagination.

The actual workings of a mail in vote campaign are a complete mystery to you. If you knew anything at all about them you would understand that there is no way to beat that system to the degree required to influence anything but a valid result.

You ain't even smart enough to make up your own lies. You're a pissed on prig nothing more.

Thank you for being a Useful Idiot.

Here's your proof:

Anyone here Man enough to chide your POS Commander-in-Chief?

boston massacre

EOG Master
As I told to Dumb-fuck, Kane, no one wins w/ this guy, fucking no one.

Look how this POS treats are Natl Guard men and women.

View attachment 7463576

For those who don't know, the Guard was there for a photo-op and when the cameras turned off, this happened:

View attachment 7463577

He's Also Allowing The Transvestites, Who Gave Away Their Cock and Balls, so They Could Become Woman, To Compete in All Woman Sports.

Big Advantage for The Man To Woman Transvestites.

The Guy is a No Good Mother Fucker.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
You Useful Idiots already did. The Deep State, The Swamp, give it a name, wanted Trump out because he wasn't part of the Boys Club and they were successful. The State chose this President, the PEOPLE re-elected Trump. I'm not going to share your blind fucking ignorance.

Trump kicked his ass up and down the country. #FACTS. Find me anyone half-way Sharp that disagrees w/ me and I'll metaphorically send them home in fucking Body bag. Try me.

1611373949323.png

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
He's Also Allowing The Transvestites, Who Gave Away Their Cock and Balls, so They Could Become Woman, To Compete in All Woman Sports.

Big Advantage for The Man To Woman Transvestites.

The Guy is a No Good Mother Fucker.

I know, it's absolute fucking insanity.

What happened to it being a complete fabrication? Did the actual video change your mind? You guys lie through your fucking teeth, constantly.

Last edited:

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I know, it's absolute fucking insanity.

What happened to it being a complete fabrication? Did the actual video change your mind? You guys lie threw your fucking teeth, constantly.

Still waiting.

Bullshit, innuendo, conspiracy is real nice babe but you ain't the fukkin Kraken you're a fire hydrant in a dog park and it sure fit you good.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Still waiting.

Bullshit, innuendo, conspiracy is real nice babe but you ain't the fukkin Kraken you're a fire hydrant in a dog park and it sure fit you good.

Just pay your EOG Bills. How do you even still post here? No heart, no balls, that's how. Congrats.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Anti-American Cock Sucker Biden Just Eliminated Eleven Thousand Good Paying Union Jobs By Eliminating The Keystone Pipe Line Project.

This Chinese Communist Collaborating Spy is No Good For This Country.

Vote To IMPEACH and CONVICT.

NOW !!!!!!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Anti-American Cock Sucker Biden Just Eliminated Eleven Thousand Good Paying Union Jobs By Eliminating The Keystone Pipe Line Project.

This Chinese Communist Collaborating Spy is No Good For This Country.

Vote To IMPEACH and CONVICT.

NOW !!!!!!

I know, I know, He's a fucking nightmare and he has no mandate to do any of this, he got his fucking ass kicked. The Dominion machines, which we haven't touched on much, were completely rigged toward Sleepy; the info is out there. Yeah, he got 81 MIL votes yet his approval rating his first week in office is below 50% and Trump had a higher one on his exit. Does one sentient being walking this planet actually think he won?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Who fucking cares? My demand was that you chide Sleepy, like you said you would when he steps out of line. Treating true American Patriots the way he did is deplorable and speaks to the character of the man, which is to say he has none. He admitted, long ago he would sell out for cash.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I know, I know, He's a fucking nightmare and he has no mandate to do any of this, he got his fucking ass kicked. The Dominion machines, which we haven't touched on much, were completely rigged toward Sleepy; the info is out there. Yeah, he got 81 MIL votes yet his approval rating his first week in office is below 50% and Trump had a higher one on his exit. Does one sentient being walking this planet actually think he won?

They're Scared To Even Talk About The Machines or Anything Else Related To The Fraud.

They Do Not Want The Truth Exposed.

The Higher Ups Do Not Want You To Know, That They were in on The Heist.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
WE WILL NOT SUBMIT TO YOUR ONE PARTY STATE!

You've already bent the Knee to the Crown, now you shall bend the Knee to American Patriots!

Heel, you Party Bitch!

Neither will some members of that exact party.

1611933736388.png

This is what I was warning Commie Kane about when I told him that no one wins w/ this shit. What he never understood and still fails to understand is what follows from unchecked corruption,... absolute fucking Tyranny.

Living in a world where Queen James exists is just the beginning. I don't give a fuck if someone wants to self-identify as a Butterfly riding on the back of a fucking Unicorn, what do I give a shit? However, that doesn't give LeBron James the right to play in the WNBA.

Viva La Resistance!

boston massacre

EOG Master

View attachment 7463617

This is what I was warning Commie Kane about when I told him that no one wins w/ this shit. What he never understood and still fails to understand is what follows from unchecked corruption,... absolute fucking Tyranny.

Living in a world where Queen James exists is just the beginning. I don't give a fuck if someone wants to self-identify as a Butterfly riding on the back of a fucking Unicorn, what do I give a shit? However, that doesn't give LeBron James the right to play in the WNBA.

Viva La Resistance!

that doesn't give LeBron James the right to play in the WNBA.

Joe Biden , IN CONCUSSION PROTOCOL , Just Gave Him That Right.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

View attachment 7463617

Viva La Resistance!

La Résistance est une blague. Pas differént de vous. Bon à courir votre bouche, trop stupide à blesser, quelqu'un d'autre que vous même. Bande des rats qui pleurant.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Explain to us how machine voter fraud is perpetuated.

Or is it just an excuse/ conspiracy to substantiate your stupid claims?

Something you know absolutely fukk all about but sounds real important.

Now you and I both know that you have zero clue how machine ballot validation and tabulation works, so I will just wait for any one of the software provider's numerous lawsuits filed against other like minded idiots such as yourself, to blow up in Dominion's face and verify your weak sauce bullshit.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Where is the Faux POTUS during this GameStop Controversy?

1612033294944.png

He's in Wall Streets Corner.

I repeat, no one wins with this guy..

Any questions?