Raycabino

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Obviously Democrats are the party of Patriots. Did they storm the Capitol when the Republicons stole the election from Al Gore? They did not. Not even close!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
No One Cares !

I hope and pray Merrick Garland cares that 6 Americans were killed, including a cop, by a Trump mob incited by Trump, Rudy G and others.

Trump, Rudy G,, Don Jr. and others need to be indicted ASAP. They're traitors, cop killers and national security threats.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I hope and pray Merrick Garland cares that 6 Americans were killed, including a cop, by a Trump mob incited by Trump, Rudy G and others.

Trump, Rudy G,, Don Jr. and others need to be indicted ASAP. They're traitors, cop killers and national security threats.

I Thought it Was American Angel Moms.

The Ones Whose Children were Killed By Some Lo-Life Scum Cockroach ILLEGAL Sewer Rat.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

We know Republicons don't care. The same lunatics that were all over Hillary for the 4 Americans killed by Islamic terrorists in Benghazi. Now when Trump terrorists kill 6 Americas while storming the US Capitol, the Republicons say no one cares. This shit is not made up. It's all documented..

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I demand you release a statement on this GameStop situation. Specifically on his failure to act, has even addressed this in any way?

Second Request. I could make 50 other demands but this one will have to do for now. What a fucking disaster.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I think this Robin Hood is looking out for the rich. Who is connected in the Biden Administration?

His Sec of Treasury is bought and paid for buy the Hedge Funds and probably 50 other people that I don't know about.

My point was, if he's a leader, fucking say something, lead. American Citizens are getting fucked by a corrupt system. Oh wait, he benefited from that system.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
His Sec of Treasury is bought and paid for buy the Hedge Funds and probably 50 other people that I don't know about.

My point was, if he's a leader, fucking say something, lead. American Citizens are getting fucked by a corrupt system. Oh wait, he benefited from that system.
The leader of the country will speak. You’re guess is as good as mine who that is.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"Stop the steal. We're going to walk to the Capitol and fight, fight like hell. If you don't fight like hell they're going to take the country from you".
- Benedict Donald Cop Killer

boston massacre

EOG Master
"Stop the steal. We're going to walk to the Capitol and fight, fight like hell. If you don't fight like hell they're going to take the country from you".
- Benedict Donald Cop Killer

Paid for by Biden Fight Fund, a joint fundraising committee authorized by Biden for President and the Democratic National Committee.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Noooooo, the media is mainly unbiased. Just have to get rid of those pesky super-spreaders of misinformation from the right.

Back to work you serfs, nothing to see.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The new buzzword - fortifying. Lets use it in a sentence - The left was fortifying the election to ensure victory.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
MOST POPUAR PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME!

22 TRILLION VOTES!

ALL LEGIT!

People get the leadership they deserve and the American people don't deserve this absolute trainwreck because he was never elected. This guy won't even see his term out, they will find a reason to replace him when his cognitive decline gets so bad that even the Idiiots pick up on it.

We go from Trump to this guy because the Deep State can't control Trump like this weak puppet, who let the cat out of the bag when he talked about his party putting together the biggest Fraud campaign in history, He literally said that, out loud, on camera. Why was that even on his feeble, declining mind? I wonder.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
lol! listen to Eminen go on and on like a pretend Patriot.

He doesn't even live in our country. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Look, we have a Useful Idiot and Racist make an appearance. Didn't think you would have the balls to show your face in this thread again.

Yeah, this corrupt piece of shit costing American Jobs is really funny; keep laughing while others cry.

boston massacre

EOG Master
People get the leadership they deserve and the American people don't deserve this absolute trainwreck because he was never elected. This guy won't even see his term out, they will find a reason to replace him when his cognitive decline gets so bad that even the Idiiots pick up on it.

We go from Trump to this guy because the Deep State can't control Trump like this weak puppet, who let the cat out of the bag when he talked about his party putting together the biggest Fraud campaign in history, He literally said that, out loud, on camera. Why was that even on his feeble, declining mind? I wonder.

HERE IT IS.

ABSOLUTE PROOF.

https://fromrome.info/2021/02/05/lindells-documentary-absolute-proof-trump-won-the-election/

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
lol! listen to Eminen go on and on like a pretend Patriot.

He doesn't even live in our country. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

And Queen James is a pretend female but you fucking wacko's would allow him/ her to play in the WNBA.

Good post, I haven't seen this but will check it out. Thanks.

We've got one problem, the Useful Idiots don't fucking care. I made several accusatory statements in this thread and then backed them all up w/ irrefutable documentaton and the next thing they write is, "You've provided no proof."