Raycabino

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

I only made it through the first 5 minutes, I don't know how you guys do it. Some people are screaming "Fix" but I have no opinion as I couldn't last 5 minutes. .

My right hand to God and I'm the proud owner of a "Jesus Fish" tattoo, I've seen less corrupt Voter Distribution graphs from Albania. It is what I told you it was from day one, and Sleepy Joe backed me up. You got your asses kicked. Surprised you even have the balls to post in here still.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I only made it through the first 5 minutes, I don't know how you guys do it. Some people are screaming "Fix" but I have no opinion as I couldn't last 5 minutes. .

My right hand to God and I'm the proud owner of a "Jesus Fish" tattoo, I've seen less corrupt Voter Distribution graphs from Albania. It is what I told you it was from day one, and Sleepy Joe backed me up. You got your asses kicked. Surprised you even have the balls to post in here still.

He's Been Nothing But a Liberal Democratic Culture Follower, Cartoon Poster, and Photoshop Courier.

I had no idea you had a Jesus fish tattoo. That changes everything. You and all your wacko conspiracies now have validation.

There’s never been a potus who’s been more Christlike than trump......Grab em by the pussy.....promoting racism and violence.....Catering to the rich......

Keep up the good fight and wear that tattoo proudly fish boy

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
He's Been Nothing But a Liberal Democratic Culture Follower, Cartoon Poster, and Photoshop Courier.

It's all they've got, they can't counter anything were saying. Poll watchers weren't turned away? Dead people didn't vote for Sleepy? We didn't see video footage of these BS artists counting votes for Sleepy in Private whose time stamps coincide w/ a competely unnattural vote distributions? There aren't hundereds upon hundreds of affidavits out there detailing the fraud by people who were actually in the trenches? Etc, etc, etc.

What can they say? All they can do is close their eyes and yell, "Conspiracy."

These Losers chose Party over Country.

I had no idea you had a Jesus fish tattoo. That changes everything. You and all your wacko conspiracies now have validation.

You'd have to be out of your fucking mind to actually believe Sleepy won,

There’s never been a potus who’s been more Christlike than trump......Grab em by the pussy.....promoting racism and violence.....Catering to the rich......

That's why his minority vote share doubled. You guys just make shit up.

Ok. BS Artist. Tell me again about Sleepy's invite only drive-in speeches and then tell me why thy invited trolls who layed on thier horns throughout his speech. You guys are all full of shit.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

This is called a "LEAK."

STOP parroting BS fed to you by BS Artists and START thinking for yourself; do your own research, independently verify things.

If you hate racism so much then why in the fuck would you vote for a confirmed racist?

boston massacre

EOG Master
This is called a "LEAK."

STOP parroting BS fed to you by BS Artists and START thinking for yourself; do your own research, independently verify things.

If you hate racism so much then why in the fuck would you vote for a confirmed racist?

He's Also a Big Fan of The Republican Anti- Trump Group Called The Lincoln Project.

The Lincoln Project Exploits Young Men For Sexual Favors in Exchange For Promising Them Jobs.

One Was an Underage Boy.

He Was a Big Follower of This Group.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/lincoln-project-co-founder-steve-schmidt-resigns_3695259.html

It's all they've got, they can't counter anything were saying. Poll watchers weren't turned away? Dead people didn't vote for Sleepy? We didn't see video footage of these BS artists counting votes for Sleepy in Private whose time stamps coincide w/ a competely unnattural vote distributions? There aren't hundereds upon hundreds of affidavits out there detailing the fraud by people who were actually in the trenches? Etc, etc, etc.

What can they say? All they can do is close their eyes and yell, "Conspiracy."

These Losers chose Party over Country.

You'd have to be out of your fucking mind to actually believe Sleepy won,

That's why his minority vote share doubled. You guys just make shit up.

Ok. BS Artist. Tell me again about Sleepy's invite only drive-in speeches and then tell me why thy invited trolls who layed on thier horns throughout his speech. You guys are all full of shit.
I will once you tell us more about your Jesus fish tattoo and the story behind it.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Did you guys hear about Hunter Biden's laptop?
- Boston Chowder Massacre

Yeah, isn't that a Russian Hoax despite the fact that the Head of the NSA said it was Hunter's laptop?

You guys are so corrupt, you make jokes about your own corruption.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Yeah, isn't that a Russian Hoax despite the fact that the Head of the NSA said it was Hunter's laptop?

You guys are so corrupt, you make jokes about your own corruption.

Not only that, the blind computer shop owner said the person looked like Hunter Biden. And Tucker Carlson said he had the proof against Hunter Biden until his dog ate it.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Not only that, the blind computer shop owner said the person looked like Hunter Biden. And Tucker Carlson said he had the proof against Hunter Biden until his dog ate it.
And Cuomo really didn’t mean to leave a zero off the nursing homes deaths.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
And Cuomo really didn’t mean to leave a zero off the nursing homes deaths.

Irrelevant. What's relevant is it's a waste of time to talk with Republicons. They're a very criminal party that believes they're about the law. They are a criminal party with a large majority of racist privilege white people. A criminal party with Oligarchs that is willing to do anything to maintain power. No better the Putin's Oligarchs and similar to Hitler's Nazi's. American Fascism is gaining steam, help by the criminal Republicons.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
For the last month+ the world has witnessed Republicons condoning cop killings. Very sad political group.

2003 Iraq War, 2008 Financial Crisis, 2020 Covid Crisis, 2021 Insurrection of US Capitol. All led by Republicons.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
For the last month+ the world has witnessed Republicons condoning cop killings. Very sad political group.

2003 Iraq War, 2008 Financial Crisis, 2020 Covid Crisis, 2021 Insurrection of US Capitol. All led by Republicons.

Guy the whole fukkin country is primed blue, painted blue or blue in the fukkin face from cryin about it.

Take a day off from barking at the schoolkids.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
A sham trial with a Republicon defendant and a white Republicon jury. There was no question the defendant was guilty but the racist criminal Republicon party acquitted the cop killer. They're very dishonest people

billysink

EOG Dedicated
You have no fukkin evidence other than 3rd hand hearsay and press releases.

You got no fukkin clue.

Tell me how the election was stolen. And then gimme a forensic review of the crime, who, what, when, why, where. Show me how these crimes would have changed the election result, show me the math. You can't. Because you don't have a fukkin clue how the system works.

Tell us how the head of the USPS Louis Dejoy, a Trump inner circle lieutenant couldn't answer these questions either. Tell us about Multi Line Optical code reads, security indicia (5), voter card cancelling. Tell us how each voter card is windowed, photographed and sprayed as it moves through the multi line.

Nor one person in Ttump's defense team could, never even attempted to. When asked in courts of law whether or not the various cases alleged voter fraud, Trumps hand picked Elite Strike Force and their Kraken looked at the floor and said:

No we do not allege fraud your honor.

When you are through explaining I'll roll your shitty ass up in a fukkkn ball and chukk you down lane 6.

The fukkin child question bombing the forum for explanations and validation for his various conspiracies couldn't answer this. Did the same as Roooty Julie Annie, Sidney Kraken or the chubby MILF. Ran away crying.

We have tens of millions screaming fraud, not one can explain how.

I would love it if someone tried so I can blast their stupid ass to kingdom come but that ain't gonna happen.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
A sham trial with a Republicon defendant and a white Republicon jury. There was no question the defendant was guilty but the racist criminal Republicon party acquitted the cop killer. They're very dishonest people
A well-placed race card reference.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
A well-placed race card reference.

Republicon party calls themselves the law and order party. We know how dishonest they are. The last 4 years has debunked the law and order claim. But being the party of racism and xenophobia is becoming well known. Especially with Gen X and millennials. Wouldn't you agree?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Republicon party calls themselves the law and order party. We know how dishonest they are. The last 4 years has debunked the law and order claim. But being the party of racism and xenophobia is becoming well known. Especially with Gen X and millennials. Wouldn't you agree?
And the D's claim they are all inclusive, so whats your point?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
And the D's claim they are all inclusive, so whats your point?

If you don't get the point you're being dishonest, just like I claimed. The party of R's has been severely tarnished and exposed the last four years. But well off, conservative whitey will continue to promote Republican for president even thou there's an obvious recent pattern of completely fucking up America.

2003 Irag War
2008 Finacial Crisis
2020 Covid Crisis
2021 Insurrection

No need to list all the damage Reagan did.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
If you don't get the point you're being dishonest, just like I claimed. The party of R's has been severely tarnished and exposed the last four years. But well off, conservative whitey will continue to promote Republican for president even thou there's an obvious recent pattern of completely fucking up America.

2003 Irag War
2008 Finacial Crisis
2020 Covid Crisis
2021 Insurrection

yeah

Now where is my $1400?

billysink

EOG Dedicated

2003 Irag War
2008 Finacial Crisis
2020 Covid Crisis
2021 Insurrection

Quite a resume but it don't matter.

The next guy up gonna offer 50% off Monster truck tires, $2 six packs, free teeth and mandatory guns and ammo for anyone can piss without drowning themself.

Next prez/VP prolly be Dawg Mullet/Lauren H. Bobber.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
yeah

Now where is my $1400?

Maybe Antifa intercepted it?

Did you hear the NAACP is suing Trump, Rudy G., The Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, etc. Do you think Antifa will eventually be sued?

The funny thing is when Kevin McCarthy called Trump asking him to stop the Trump mob of insurgents, Trump's respond was "it's Antifa" not my people? LOL More than 4 years of this treason that ended in an insurrection of the U.S. Capitol! Very sad party and treasonous party!

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Maybe Antifa intercepted it?

Did you hear the NAACP is suing Trump, Rudy G., The Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, etc. Do you think Antifa will eventually be sued?

The funny thing is when Kevin McCarthy called Trump asking him to stop the Trump mob of insurgents, Trump's respond was "it's Antifa" not my people? LOL More than 4 years of this treason that ended in an insurrection of the U.S. Capitol! Very sad party and treasonous party!

You guys are terrified of Trump because you know you got away w/ Daylight Robbery and this guy ain't going away. The Criminal you have in the House now is going to get his ass kicked even worse than he did the first time.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You guys are terrified of Trump because you know you got away w/ Daylight Robbery and this guy ain't going away. The Criminal you have in the House now is going to get his ass kicked even worse than he did the first time.

Trump getting sued by a Republicon donor that donated 2 5 million based on the same big lie you believe. if you took the Grifter in Chief word like you "the election was stolen in broad daylight", you get gritted.

Trump the Grifter also getting sued by Chris Krebs and The NAACP. These are 3 new lawsuits against the Republicon Grifter and his big lie.

I agree with you, The Grifter ain't going anywhere unless it's too prison or court.

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Trump getting sued by a Republicon donor that donated 2 5 million based on the same big lie you believe. if you took the Grifter in Chief word like you "the election was stolen in broad daylight", you get gritted.

Trump the Grifter also getting sued by Chris Krebs and The NAACP. These are 3 new lawsuits against the Republicon Republicon Grifter and his big lie.

I agree with you, The Grifter ain't going anywhere unless it's too prison or court.

Which of the Biden Crime Family members will he be sharing a cell with?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Which of the Biden Crime Family members will he be sharing a cell with?

Why do you believe the false information trafficked by the right wing propaganda machine and Rudy G. They been trying to nail the Biden's for years with their baseless claims of criminality. Trump actually got impeached for extorting the president of Ukraine to announce his government was investigating Joe and Hunter Biden. It's all lies and grifts. When will you stop embarrassing yourself.

BTW:

"Did you hear about Hunter Biden's laptop". LOL
- Rudy G. & Boston Massacre

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Joe Biden walked into a big mess. But he's knocking it out of the park with a 62% approval rating. Grifter Trump hovered around 42%. People like Gamebred, Raiders the Retarded on, Boston Chowder, and Dumb Dude approved of the Grifter and bought into the big lie. Judge them how you wish.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Joe Biden walked into a big mess. But he's knocking it out of the park with a 62% approval rating. Grifter Trump hovered around 42%. People like Gamebred, Raiders the Retarded on, Boston Chowder, and Dumb Dude approved of the Grifter and bought into the big lie. Judge them how you wish.

Not one of the above listed can take a fukkin piss without callin a lifeguard.

Not about to scare anyone.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Is there room for the Lincoln Project people? Where did the majority of the money go?

They made excellent commercials and campaign ads. Obviously that's where the majority of the money went. Most members of the Lincoln Project received death threats from the Trump Republicons. That's the main reason some of the payments weren't disclosed. For the safety of the staff and contractors. Pretty sure zero laws were broken.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Milwaukee Bucks team owner, Alex Lasry, announces he's running to challenge current WI. Senator, Railturd's cousin and known wackjob, Ron Johnson for his Senate seat in 2022. I love Lasry's chances to beat Ron Johnson, who recently said it's ridiculous to call the attack on the U.S. Capitol an armed insurrection. Ron Johnson is a fricken coward that is scared of the truth. The dishonesty of most current Republicon Senators is massive.