Raycabino

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Anyone know Sleepy's Defense Secretary's name?

Anyone know what the Pentagon is called?

Sleepy sure doesn't.

Absolute fucking Clowns supported this guy.

His name is Lloyd Austin. He was not picked from the swamp. Not a billionaire. Hasn't had a criminal referral against him sent to the DOJ. Things are changing in a great way. Very refreshing and joyous. Unfortunately everything can't be fixed overnight. In other news. The American rescue plan, the bill every Republicon voted against, will make its final pass today and probably become law. A huge victory for America without any help from the Republicon cult. Fuck the Nazi's, traitors and insurrectors.

P.S. "I saw dead people voting. Stop the steal".
- Dumb Gamebred

Last edited:

Murphy’s Best

EOG Dedicated
The Blue state bail out.... ridiculous that most of the 1.9 trillion has nothing to do with Covid relief!

49 days without a news conference!

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
Anyone know Sleepy's Defense Secretary's name?

Anyone know what the Pentagon is called?

Sleepy sure doesn't.

Absolute fucking Clowns supported this guy.

The Guy is Completely Disoriented, Confused, and Very Soon Will Be Brain Dead.

The EOG Communist Posters Keep Vacuuming His Rug, So He Doesn't Trip Over The Dust Particles.

Atta Boy!

He'll Get You All Lollipops To Suck On.

boston massacre

EOG Master
His name is Lloyd Austin. He was not picked from the swamp. Not a billionaire. Hasn't had a criminal referral against him sent to the DOJ. Things are changing in a great way. Very refreshing and joyous. Unfortunately everything can't be fixed overnight. In other news. The American rescue plan, the bill every Republicon voted against, will make its final pass today and probably become law. A huge victory for America without any help from the Republicon cult. Fuck the Nazi's, traitors and insurrectors.

P.S. "I saw dead people voting. Stop the steal".
- Dumb Gamebred

Start Your Own Thread

For Joyous Communist Fucks Like You.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The Blue state bail out.... ridiculous that most of the 1.9 trillion has nothing to do with Covid relief!

Rescue America from the bottom up. 2 Trillion to the bottom and working class. Health insurance premiums going down over the next 2 years. Expansion of child tax credits to working families. Covid Vaccine and testing aid to state and local governments. $1,400 to 85% of Americans plus their children under 17. That's 2 trillion to rescue America and it's economy starting from the bottom.

I recall Benedict Donald's tax scam was 2 million in tax givaways starting at the top because it would trickle down. Trickle down is a myth made up by the Reagan RepubliCons. Mention tax cuts for the wealthiest and the RepupliCons will all vote yes in unison. Mention relief for the bottom and the RepubliCons will start talking about Dr, Seuss and begin reading "Green Eggs and Ham" on the floor of the People's house. RepubliCons, quite the embarrassment.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Rescue America from the bottom up. 2 Trillion to the bottom and working class. Health insurance premiums going down over the next 2 years. Expansion of child tax credits to working families. Covid Vaccine and testing aid to state and local governments. $1,400 to 85% of Americans plus their children under 17. That's 2 trillion to rescue America and it's economy starting from the bottom.

I recall Benedict Donald's tax scam was 2 million in tax givaways starting at the top because it would trickle down. Trickle down is a myth made up by the Reagan RepubliCons. Mention tax cuts for the wealthiest and the RepupliCons will all vote yes in unison. Mention relief for the bottom and the RepubliCons will start talking about Dr, Seuss and begin reading "Green Eggs and Ham" on the floor of the People's house. RepubliCons, quite the embarrassment.

This Communist Reporting Poster Told You What 9% of The 1.9 Trillion is Going Too.

But Everybody Knows He Collaborates With Communist Sewer Rats.

He Left Out The Other 91%.

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

It' the same reason he hid in his basement and it's the same reason I felt he would lose, he didn't fucking do anything, that's not how win Elections, It doesn't make any sense.

I;m still totally confused how this dude was ever Odds-on....WTF was I missing? It turns out nothing, he got fucking run over and he has no mandate to do any of this shit.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Bail out Illinois government, again. I remember hearing about only the Chicago suburbs mattered from BR, yet everyone else has to bail them out. Nice state, must be a blue one.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It' the same reason he hid in his basement and it's the same reason I felt he would lose, he didn't fucking do anything, that's not how win Elections, It doesn't make any sense.

I;m still totally confused how this dude was ever Odds-on....WTF was I missing? It turns out nothing, he got fucking run over and he has no mandate to do any of this shit.
The odds don't matter in a fixed race.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You think 2 trillion is going to the people?

Sucker

Huge victory for the American people. 2 trillion to those in need.

Your a sucker to think everything is black and white. Of course 2 trillion isn't going to the people. Republicons gave 2 trillion to the richest, claiming it will trickle down. Republicons tried to stop 2 trillion as a band aid to the poorest, sickest, victims of systemic racism, and those communities most ravaged by Covid. A big win for America and its economic welfare and growth.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Your a sucker to think everything is black and white. Of course 2 trillion isn't going to the people. Republicons gave 2 trillion to the richest, claiming it will trickle down. Republicons tried to stop 2 trillion as a band aid to the poorest, sickest, victims of systemic racism, and those communities most ravaged by Covid. A big win for America and its economic welfare and growth.

This Communist Scum Rat Poster Says That Health Care Premiums are Going Down.

They're Going Down For Obamacare.

That's it.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

When it comes to money, its never black and white. Speaking of which, whatever happened to the corporate donations to BLM? Wasn't that earmarked to fix the neighborhoods?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Joe Biden sat in his basement, didn't campaign, took a nap, did the Times X word......

And kicked Donnie Turnip's stupid ass. Badly. Shoved his 4 straight years of rallies and 6.5 billion dollars right up his fat stink.

So for an encore Turnip goes down to Georgia and gifts Joe the Senate.

Tard tears ever since.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

1615535343013.png

boston massacre

EOG Master
Joe Biden sat in his basement, didn't campaign, took a nap, did the Times X word......

And kicked Donnie Turnip's stupid ass. Badly. Shoved his 4 straight years of rallies and 6.5 billion dollars right up his fat stink.

So for an encore Turnip goes down to Georgia and gifts Joe the Senate.

Tard tears ever since.

This Guy Always Mixes in The Shit From The Cat's Meow With His Own Drop.

It's Always a Quick Flush.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
This Communist Scum Rat Poster Says That Health Care Premiums are Going Down.

They're Going Down For Obamacare.

That's it.

Lying Benedict Donald had zero healthcare plan. The lying Republicons had zero healthcare plan. All Trump and his racist Nazi Republicon party do is lie. They continue to get their asses kick, even if lying Nazi Ron Johnson thinks otherwise.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Stock Market at 33K. Since Biden became president the market has hit it's all time high 22 times. Once again a democratic president to the rescue. The most recent Republicon presidents have been the worst and most criminal in the history of American presidents.

1. Benedict Donald
2. Millionaire racist actor Ronny Reagan
3. Criminal millionaire George Bush #2

Facts matter, do the research.

P.S. Q and Ron Johnson say Trump will be back. Many Republicons believe Biden died and the current Biden is a body double.

The lying Republicons are getting their asses kicked. "Build the Wall". "Stop the steal ". "My healthcare plan will be the best, costs will be lower than ever before".

boston massacre

EOG Master
Stock Market at 33K. Since Biden became president the market has hit it's all time high 22 times. Once again a democratic president to the rescue. The most recent Republicon presidents have been the worst and most criminal in the history of American presidents.

1. Benedict Donald
2. Millionaire racist actor Ronny Reagan
3. Criminal millionaire George Bush #2

Facts matter, do the research.

P.S. Q and Ron Johnson say Trump will be back. Many Republicons believe Biden died and the current Biden is a body double.

The lying Republicons are getting their asses kicked. "Build the Wall". "Stop the steal ". "My healthcare plan will be the best, costs will be lower than ever before".

Brain Dead in The Oval Doesn't Want Wall Finished.

Leave Open For Communists.

All Scared To Look at Steal.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
The idiots crying about healthcare today, elected an asshat who promised a day one fix and took four years to figure out he didn't have a fukkin clue how. So he kicked that can down the road the same way his kicked ass was headed.

What a hoot.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Genius!!!

A Dazed and Confused Goon in The Oval.

Good For Commies.

U.S.A/ Watch Your Back.

XI/Putin Eyeing The Goon.

Cut String Off Press Secretary/ Suki.

“Where Am I Going?” – A Confused Joe Biden Bolts From Podium After PA Speech and Walks Over to People WITHOUT A MASK (VIDEO)Watch: Biden Becomes Visibly Confused Mid-Speech, Says 'What Am I Doing Here?' 1/2
https://www.westernjournal.com/watch-psaki-tries-laugh-off-question-foxs-doocy-doesnt-let-get-away/
https://www.westernjournal.com/watch-cnn-reporter-demolishes-jen-psaki-crisis-southern-border/

Watch: Biden Becomes Visibly Confused Mid-Speech, Says 'What Am I Doing Here?'

https://www.westernjournal.com/watch-cnn-reporter-demolishes-jen-psaki-crisis-southern-border/
https://www.westernjournal.com/arizona-rancher-issues-major-warning-situation-southern-border/

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
A Dazed and Confused Goon in The Oval.

Good For Commies.

U.S.A/ Watch Your Back.

XI/Putin Eyeing The Goon.

Cut String Off Press Secretary/ Suki.

“Where Am I Going?” – A Confused Joe Biden Bolts From Podium After PA Speech and Walks Over to People WITHOUT A MASK (VIDEO)Watch: Biden Becomes Visibly Confused Mid-Speech, Says 'What Am I Doing Here?' 1/2
https://www.westernjournal.com/watch-psaki-tries-laugh-off-question-foxs-doocy-doesnt-let-get-away/

Watch: Biden Becomes Visibly Confused Mid-Speech, Says 'What Am I Doing Here?'

https://www.westernjournal.com/arizona-rancher-issues-major-warning-situation-southern-border/

JFC:

How in the fuck was this guy ever Odds-On; fucking how? We all know he got crushed but how was ever Odds-On? He ain't no fucking Jolly and never was.

Markets go episodically haywire from time-to-time.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
If this was a one-off, it wouldn't be that big of a deal but he has shown a consistent pattern of cognitively compromised behavior, this was self-evident before he even won his party's nomination much less before he stole the election.... which he told us, on the air, would happen. We should have believed him because I thought that Jolly would see zero joy come Nov 3rd.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
If this was a one-off, it wouldn't be that big of a deal but he has shown a consistent pattern of cognitively compromised behavior, this was self-evident before he even won his party's nomination much less before he stole the election.... which he told us, on the air, would happen. We should have believed him because I thought that Jolly would see zero joy come Nov 3rd.
Everything is so calculated with the D's handling of Biden. I guess its good our enemies don't know how bad it is.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Everything is so calculated with the D's handling of Biden. I guess its good our enemies don't know how bad it is.

RepubliCons lies! The republiCon propaganda maching. RepubliCons getting their asses kicked.

Racist Republicon Ron Johnson says "I wasn't scared on Jan 6th. I saw the makeup of the people that invaded the Capitol. They were patriots, they weren't people that commit crimes, and the were people that respected law enforcement. Now if it was the other around, where Trump won and it was BLM or Antifa storming the Capitol I would have been scared. It would have been bad".
- RepubliCon Nazi Ron Johnson

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
RepubliCons lies! The republiCon propaganda maching. RepubliCons getting their asses kicked.

Racist Republicon Ron Johnson says "I wasn't scared on Jan 6th. I saw the makeup of the people that invaded the Capitol. They were patriots, they weren't people that commit crimes, and the were people that respected law enforcement. Now if it was the other around, where Trump won and it was BLM or Antifa storming the Capitol I would have been scared. It would have been bad".
I can watch covid carrying illegals storm the border these days. I hear Portland is a riot also.

boston massacre

EOG Master
JFC:

How in the fuck was this guy ever Odds-On; fucking how? We all know he got crushed but how was ever Odds-On? He ain't no fucking Jolly and never was.

Markets go episodically haywire from time-to-time.

He's a Washed Up Cracker Jack, That Gets His Shoes Shined By The Liberal Emotionally Challenged Sheep in The Barn.

A 50 Year Phony Political Hack, With Zero Original Ideas in His Head.

ILLEGALS Are Pouring Across The Border, and Bringing COVID With Them.

His Brain is Always Trying To Scramble Eggs.

DON'T INVESTIGATE THE STEAL ! YOU MIGHT FIND SOMETHING !

boston massacre

EOG Master

This Communist Poster Weighing in Again.

boston massacre

EOG Master
The idiots crying about healthcare today, elected an asshat who promised a day one fix and took four years to figure out he didn't have a fukkin clue how. So he kicked that can down the road the same way his kicked ass was headed.

What a hoot.

Another Communist Poster Emotionally Destroyed.

boston massacre

EOG Master
BAMA Knows How To Weed Out Communist Cock Suckers.

Great Job BAMA.

BAMA GOP Sounds Just as Good as The Football Team.

Alabama GOP to Present Framed Resolution to Trump as ‘One of the Greatest and Most Effective’ Presidents

The Alabama GOP will give former President Donald Trump a framed copy of a resolution the party passed unanimously, declaring him to be “one of the greatest and most effective presidents” in the history of the United States.

The framed resolution will be presented to Trump in Mar-a-Lago on Saturday evening.

“Whereas, President Donald J. Trump was one of the greatest and most effective presidents in the 245-year history of this Republic,” the resolution honoring Trump reads at the start.

“President Trump put the American people and the American worker first in all his decisions and policies,” it continues.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
So it looks like a choice between Trump was a lying dumb cocksucker who got beat bad bigly by a demented old man who campaigned in his bathrobe.

or

A demented old man and his crew ripped you all the fukk off in broad daylight, right under your shit sniffers. Left no evidence, nada a finger print.

or

You got ass fucked dry while squealing like a Proud Boy.