Raycabino

billysink

EOG Dedicated
This Guy Hasn't Been Able To Dye His Hair Anymore, Since Trump Stole His Bleach.

He Wants Merry Go Rounds To Keep The Lights On.

No Posts on Brain Dead Allowing ILLEGALS in To Spread COVID.

Brain Dead Posters Have No Problem With Demented Senile Influence Peddler Asleep in Oval All Day.

Young Demented Posters Defend Senile Influence Peddler.

Lemme guess son.

You'd love to change the world

But you don't know what to do......

Bigrunner

EOG Master
FBI facing allegation that its 2018 background check of Brett Kavanaugh was ‘fake’

No shit! Their client was a major felon, Traitor Trump". The worst president in American history and the most disgraced chapter of the history of presidents.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
FBI facing allegation that its 2018 background check of Brett Kavanaugh was ‘fake’

No shit! Their client was a major felon, Traitor Trump". The worst president in American history and the most disgraced chapter of the history of presidents.

Turnip would prefer to be remembered for those stylish red ballcaps.

boston massacre

EOG Master
LOL.

What's also funny is that I don't think Pres. Trump ever said, "Bleach," and he was asking a question to a scientist about it, it wasn't a suggestion. However, Fake News spins into him telling people to inject Bleach. They are so weak and desperate, you almost feel bad if they weren't so evil.

That is 100% Correct.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
This BM couch cow crakk me up.

His putrid shut in crybaby life has not changed one bit since LBJ but he in here talkin commie this commie that.

If Tucker Tardlson told him the moon was made of blue cheese he be in the kitchen tossing.

His salad.

boston massacre

EOG Master
This BM couch cow crakk me up.

His putrid shut in crybaby life has not changed one bit since LBJ but he in here talkin commie this commie that.

If Tucker Tardlson told him the moon was made of blue cheese he be in the kitchen tossing.

His salad.

Wake Up MaMa.

Turn Your Lamp Down Low.

Turnip would prefer to be remembered for those stylish red ballcaps.

Trump Still Drilled in That Air Space You Have Between The Ear Lobes.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Kraken Lady convicted herself yesterday in the Dominion voting Machine case and threw every dumb fukk Trumptard under the bus.

All rhetoric she says, "she argued in court filings that "reasonable people" should not have believed her false claims about voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election."

"
While discussing Powell's motion to dismiss a massive defamation lawsuit filed against her by Dominion Voting Systems, Honig said it was remarkable how willing Powell was to admit her theories had no merit once she became faced with potential financial ruin.
"Sidney Powell is a massive fraud -- that's according to Sidney Powell herself," said Honig. "Similarly, the whole election fraud narrative, that too is a complete fiction, complete fraud... as Sidney Powell herself says, no reasonable person could believe this."

You poor fukkin idiots got 1000% fleeced.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love::cool::cool:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Ok, we've got Putin challenging Sleepy to a one-on-one, China lecturing us about Human rights and Sleepy not being able to make it up a flight of stairs while calling Kamala the "President Elect.

The strong feed on the weak and Sleepy is getting sand kicked in his face.

Unmitigated disaster.

railbird

EOG Master
keep an eye on L Sanchez she was a republican in 92 and she may return to GOP. she has many of trumps ideas. i was surprised

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Ok, we've got Putin challenging Sleepy to a one-on-one, China lecturing us about Human rights and Sleepy not being able to make it up a flight of stairs while calling Kamala the "President Elect.

Unmitigated disaster.

Dumb Gamebred, Trump's attorney Sidney Powell gave you and Railturd a shout out. Not really a shout out, but she called anyone that believed her lies about election fraud unreasonable idiots. I'm sure you already knew this about yourself.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Dumb Gamebred, Trump's attorney Sidney Powell gave you and Railturd a shout out. Not really a shout out, but she called anyone that believed her lies about election fraud unreasonable idiots. I'm sure you already knew this about yourself.

How would I if I was an unreasonable idiot? JFC, you're Dumb.... with a capital D!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

And it's, "Uncle Bred," MoFo.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Furthermore, why are you trolling me?

You should be trolling Frank, Kid Dyn-O-Mite is getting less than 20 mins a game?

What is Frank's fucking problem, is he some Milllennial DominionCrat or somethig?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Furthermore, why are you trolling me?

You should be trolling Frank, Kid Dyn-O-Mite is getting less than 20 mins a game?

What is Frank's fucking problem, is he some Milllennial DominionCrat or somethig?

Chill! You can always claim you belong in the bucket with Sidney Powell, Donald Trump, Rudy G., Lin Wood, Ron Johnson, Donald Trump Jr., Devin Nunes, Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, Lindsay Graham, etc. The bucket full of liars and insurrectionist. Hillary calls them the bucket full of deplorables. Boy did she nail it! You are all class. Not!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Chill! You can always claim you belong in the bucket with Sidney Powell, Donald Trump, Rudy G., Lin Wood, Ron Johnson, Donald Trump Jr., Devin Nunes, Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, Lindsay Graham, etc. The bucket full of liars and insurrectionist. Hillary calls them the bucket full of deplorables. Boy did she nail it! You are all class. Not!

This dude is a fucking trainwreck and there is no way in this world he beat America's Most admired Man, straight up. DID NOT HAPPEN. That's the worse part of all this,... this fucking embarassment shouldn't even be there and we are seeing why.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Unmitigated disaster.

Gee that's too bad.

Call the Kraken.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
This dude is a fucking trainwreck and there is no way in this world he beat America's Most admired Man, straight up. DID NOT HAPPEN. That's the worse part of all this,... this fucking embarassment shouldn't even be there and we are seeing why.

Beat the livin fukk outta him.

If excuses, tears , stupidity and lies were votes tho......

Now the dumb fukk who lost all three branches of federal government is sitting at home, no social media platforms, no attention, no power, broke and waiting to be incarcerated.

lap18

EOG Dedicated
I'm now paying over $3.00 a gallon for gas after BIDEN stopped the pipeline.....Bernie wants to punish successful CEOs with an absurd tax rate.....And the market is spooked in part for fear that Sleepy Joe will be attempting a tax hike. How else can we support all the freeloaders and welfare recipients?
Please refresh my memory how we are going to be better now than the Dems have control.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I'm now paying over $3.00 a gallon for gas after BIDEN stopped the pipeline.....Bernie wants to punish successful CEOs with an absurd tax rate.....And the market is spooked in part for fear that Sleepy Joe will be attempting a tax hike. How else can we support all the freeloaders and welfare recipients?
Please refresh my memory how we are going to be better now than the Dems have control.
Kamala watching the border a day after laughing about it? Thats how.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

DJIA up close to 10% in the 60+ days that Bidens been president. Compared to the 60% it went up during the 1400+ days of Trump. Gas is not up because of the pipeline. It's up because of the damage the winter storms did to the refineries around the coast of Texas. The right wingers weren't prepared for the below freezing temperatures. Another cause is the increased production of electric cars. The Pipeline. Lol. Another right wing false talking point.

Biden called Putin a killer. Benedict Donald called him a great leader and more honest than U.S. intel.

Biden has not laundered one cent of taxpayers dollars to himself. Trump laundered hundreds of millions of taxpayers dollars to him and his family.

Last edited:

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Kamala watching the border a day after laughing about it? Thats how.
When somebody asks Kamala a question that she does not have the answer to, which is most of them, she has a habit of laughing which is her attempt to sidestep. That was obvious early on in her campaign. She is clueless on most topics

lap18

EOG Dedicated
DJIA up close to 10% in the 60+ days that Bidens been president. Compared to the 60% it went up during the 1400+ days of Trump. Gas is not up because of the pipeline. It's up because of the damage the winter storms did to the refineries around the coast of Texas. The right wingers weren't prepared for the below freezing temperatures. Another cause is the increased production of electric cars. The Pipeline. Lol. Another right wing false talking point.

Biden called Putin a killer. Benedict Donald called him a great leader and more honest than U.S. intel.

Biden has not laundered one cent of taxpayers dollars to himself. Trump laundered hundreds of millions of taxpayers dollars to him and his family.
You might want to check when the gas prices started going up BR... it was well before the Texas freeze. I will say that has had some effect... but not nearly as much as when your Pres stopped the pipeline

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You might want to check when the gas prices started going up BR... it was well before the Texas freeze. I will say that has had some effect... but not nearly as much as when your Pres stopped the pipeline

The pipeline should have never been allowed. People should die, get cancer, have their streams and waterways polluted so your gas is cheaper. Aren't you selfish and lacking morals. The right wing way.

Also the land in question is sacred, and owned by the tribe as part of retribution and laws. Leave these people alone, sorry it's at your minor cost.

jasson621

EOG Dedicated
The pipeline should have never been allowed. People should die, get cancer, have their streams and waterways polluted so your gas is cheaper. Aren't you selfish and lacking morals. The right wing way.

Also the land in question is sacred, and owned by the tribe as part of retribution and laws. Leave these people alone, sorry it's at your minor cost.
Every single thing you post is 100% false bullshit, the only truthful thing you have ever posted was the picture of your rotting feet. When is the fall off date? Are going to run a contest and let us guess the dates?. Dell Dude would enjoy that.

papa 5

EOG Veteran
When somebody asks Kamala a question that she does not have the answer to, which is most of them, she has a habit of laughing which is her attempt to sidestep. That was obvious early on in her campaign. She is clueless on most topics
100% true.

Bushay

NHL Expert

Bang on!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Every single thing you post is 100% false bullshit, the only truthful thing you have ever posted was the picture of your rotting feet. When is the fall off date? Are going to run a contest and let us guess the dates?. Dell Dude would enjoy that.

Everything I post doesn't fit your right wing Jew narrative, but that certainly doesn't make it false. You're full of shit. And what a blessing that you and yours ended up on the wrong side of history.

"I supported the worst president and most inhumane president ever. One that inspired multiple mass killings and incited an insurrection of the government. One that golfed close to 25% of his days in office. One that laundered hundreds of millions of taxpayers dollars to himself". I love the Grifter".
- Jason the American far right wing Jew.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master

Democrats are Communists.

Communists Vote For Democrats.

They'll Be Opportunities in 2022/2024 To Vote Out These Communists.

Everybody Act Smart.

boston massacre

EOG Master

This Weasel, With His Communist Propaganda.

Launder Your Ass Hole.