Raycabino

billysink

EOG Dedicated
The Money Bomb.......

Turnip ripped off his fukkin Fruitloops, they all looked at the and thought it was a do over.

I :poop: you not. These folks deserve each other til the end of time:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1617861864010.png

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
“Sidney Powell Responds to the Fake News.”
The Dominion case, she says, has no merit because it’s going after her for her legal opinion, an opinion that she claims is based on evidence that she presented to four different courts. As such, her statements are “not subject to challenge under defamation law.”
And she says she did not say that ‘no reasonable person’ would believe her claims.
The page also includes a statement from her attorney, Howard Kleinhendler, which accuses the media of “cutting and pasting” portions of their motion to dismiss the Dominion complaint.

Texas state House hearing from the Attorney General’s head of election fraud outlining the HUNDREDS of cases they are pursuing in the state of Texas. Not surprisingly most of these cases involve fraud from mail-in ballots

Texas is not the only state dealing with massive election fraud cases. It is important to know that fraud is a massive issue for the country, as without fair and clean elections, nothing else matters. Many people are working on this, but no one harder than Sidney Powell.

Election Fraud Prosecution at an ‘All-Time High’: Texas Attorney General’s Office
"An official in Texas’ Attorney General’s office testified during a state House hearing that the number of election fraud cases in Texas is at an “all-time high.”

The amount is “higher than our historical average by a long shot,” said Jonathan White, the head of the election fraud agency within the Texas Attorney General’s Special Prosecution Division, to the Texas House Elections Committee last week, reported The Texan.

When asked by a state lawmaker if there were trends in election fraud prosecutions, White said that “have 510 offenses pending against 43 defendants in court right now.

"White said that about 80 percent of those pending cases involve alleged mail-in ballot fraud, and 60 percent of resolved cases involved mail-in voting."

If the Rule of Law had been followed, Donald Trump would be the President at this moment.
“He was re-elected and should be president right now.”

Says the guy who supports killer cop Chauvin and likes the lying posts made by Lying Skippy. Your credibility is nonexistent. Below zero.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
“Sidney Powell Responds to the Fake News.”
The Dominion case, she says, has no merit because it’s going after her for her legal opinion, an opinion that she claims is based on evidence that she presented to four different courts. As such, her statements are “not subject to challenge under defamation law.”
And she says she did not say that ‘no reasonable person’ would believe her claims.
The page also includes a statement from her attorney, Howard Kleinhendler, which accuses the media of “cutting and pasting” portions of their motion to dismiss the Dominion complaint.

Texas state House hearing from the Attorney General’s head of election fraud outlining the HUNDREDS of cases they are pursuing in the state of Texas. Not surprisingly most of these cases involve fraud from mail-in ballots

Texas is not the only state dealing with massive election fraud cases. It is important to know that fraud is a massive issue for the country, as without fair and clean elections, nothing else matters. Many people are working on this, but no one harder than Sidney Powell.

Election Fraud Prosecution at an ‘All-Time High’: Texas Attorney General’s Office
"An official in Texas’ Attorney General’s office testified during a state House hearing that the number of election fraud cases in Texas is at an “all-time high.”

The amount is “higher than our historical average by a long shot,” said Jonathan White, the head of the election fraud agency within the Texas Attorney General’s Special Prosecution Division, to the Texas House Elections Committee last week, reported The Texan.

When asked by a state lawmaker if there were trends in election fraud prosecutions, White said that “have 510 offenses pending against 43 defendants in court right now.

"White said that about 80 percent of those pending cases involve alleged mail-in ballot fraud, and 60 percent of resolved cases involved mail-in voting."

If the Rule of Law had been followed, Donald Trump would be the President at this moment.
“He was re-elected and should be president right now.”

1617860852070.png

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Start thinking for yourself, for once in your life, just try it. I made dozens of claims in this thread and backed up every last one of them.

This fraud was massive, it turned a 1.24 in the run Jolly into a I don't know what big Outsider within hours.

He tells you right here what happened.

View attachment 7463879

Did you read it? Read it fucking again.

You have to be dumb as a box of fucking rocks to think this moron, who did absolutely nothing, beat Pres Trump. You know why he did nothing? He told you that too. They put together a massive fraud campaign, he fucking said as much.

1617860976391.png

billysink

EOG Dedicated
What is uglier?

1. Eric Trump's grille?
2. Margarine Taylor's genital warts?
3. Rooooty G. leaking oil?
4. The 3 barrels of light sweet crude on Snitty Powell's face?
5. Boston Massacre's grade 5 report card (7th edition)?

VOTE now by putting a next to "Please Rip Me Off"

boston massacre

EOG Master
No one with a working brain gives a fukk. Biden's approval rating with voters that don't have half their dinner on their shirt is beyond favorable.

But feel free to stamp your feet, cry and shit yourself as if your bullshit matter.

They Reached Up Ass Holes Like Yours To Get That Biden Approval Rating.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Piss me off? It’s funny AF that he said it and almost as funny his desperate flock still try to deny it

Watching these cloned yams plead, spin, whine and grovel is never gonna get old. Now that the whole MAGA culture is DOA, having been pretty much confined to shut ins and white men 39-70 still in middle school, this shit is comedy gold.

Bushay

NHL Expert
GameBred my new favorite EOG contributor.

Where else can you find a middle-age wigger trying to stay relevant in life?

This wannabe white rapper took the time to make sure his well-thought-out forum handle, Avitar, and posting style all desperately fit in around here. I mean, find me a better self-made profile description than "I trade therefore I am". lol. Add the Cheetah in the tree Avitar watching over us all waiting to pounce with more Qanon infused logic! Or some cool rap he learned from a black dude on YouTube. All while living in another country posting like a 15-year-old going through puberty.

Stop the Steal everyone!!!! It's just not fair!!

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

That's nice to hear.

Using a derivative of a racist term is probably not the best look for a BS Artist like you who pretends to be something he isn't.

This wannabe white rapper took the time to make sure his well-thought-out forum handle, Avitar, and posting style all desperately fit in around here. I mean, find me a better self-made profile description than "I trade therefore I am". lol. Add the Cheetah in the tree Avitar watching over us all waiting to pounce with more Qanon infused logic! Or some cool rap he learned from a black dude on YouTube. All while living in another country posting like a 15-year-old going through puberty.

JFC, it's a Jaguar, my Trading Animal Spirit. That doesn't even look like a Cheetah from a distance. Great detective skills there, it's no wonder you can't see The Steal like most normal people.

Tell me I was wrong about this guy. It's a fucking disaster beyond description.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Is that what "Q" means? I had no idea what you guys were even referring to to with that and more importantly, could care less, I think for myself.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Throw the bottom feeders back in the pond dumb fukker gonna bite again in three minutes.

Same worm, same hook.

And again, again and again.

40 million folk believe in the biggest fraud ever committed and not one can explain how it happened.

This guy here Gay Ped should ditch the Cheetah and replace with a hamster on a wheel, he don't have nothin but spin.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
. Now we have 3 pages of poetry coming :rolleyes:

Someone drop the vanilla fudge mutherfukker at the corner of Night and Goodnight and let him mumble his Hallmark Card rap for the neighborhood crew.

Stop the Steal be the last thing on his mind right then and there.

4'2" QWERTY King Kong on the retard rainbow.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
More fucked up shit has happened in Sleepy's first Illegitimate 4 months than in all of Pres. Trumps four (4) years.

I was going to make a list of just the shit I am aware of but it's too fucking depressing.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I didn't even know the above before I wrote my last message. You see the difference between having a Real MoFo running shit versus a Manchurian Candidate.

It is one crisis after another w/ these incompetent Clowns and the Useful Idiots are nowhere to be found.

Border Crisis, Energy Crisis, Jobs Crisis, Inflation, Wars, etc, etc, etc, but hey, we have Queen James, so there's that.

This pussy won;t even stand up for the only Democracy in the Middle East and are greatest allie there. He does not believe in Democracy, if he did then Hamas never would have fucked w/ Isreal knowing that they have an Ideological brother in the US.

Heisy, you said you would be in here to criticize Sleepy when warranted, where the fuck you at?

boston massacre

EOG Master
I didn't even know the above before I wrote my last message. You see the difference between having a Real MoFo running shit versus a Manchurian Candidate.

It is one crisis after another w/ these incompetent Clowns and the Useful Idiots are nowhere to be found.

Border Crisis, Energy Crisis, Jobs Crisis, Inflation, Wars, etc, etc, etc, but hey, we have Queen James, so there's that.

This pussy won;t even stand up for the only Democracy in the Middle East and are greatest allie there. He does not believe in Democracy, if he did then Hamas never would have fucked w/ Isreal knowing that they have an Ideological brother in the US.

Heisy, you said you would be in here to criticize Sleepy when warranted, where the fuck you at?

Biden Supporters are The Biggest Fukin Wimps.

They're Scared To Comment on This Demented Fuck Face That Occupies The Oval.