Rd 6:Pick the team who doesn't get swept in their series. Everyone invited picks here

Apple

Banned

ROUND 6

Everyone invited to join, get in anytime...

RULES:

Pick the "one" team who you believe won't be swept in their respective series. You win as long as the team you select doesn't get swept in their 3-4 game series.. I'm curious to see if anyone can go the entire season without selecting a team that gets swept. Sounds difficult but I think someone can do it.

All your team has to do is win one game in the series, if it's a 4 game series you will have 4 chances to win.. I will be grading these for every series and will be including YTD records as well. I think we'll have some fun with this and might learn a thing or two..

You can pick any team you want any round, no need to pick a different team.

Updated Standings:

crazytrain: 5-0
huskyblue 5-0
raiders 5-0
gyno: 5-0

akillies: 5-0
bucsfan: 4-0

doublej: 4-0
5 star bomb 4-0
tomorrow's newspaper 4-0
sportsgirl: 3-0
SSI: 3-0
Tim Patterson: 3-0
madcapper: 3-0

efcbomber 3-0
bobbyw: 3-0
firehorn: 3-0
texansfan: 2-0
rjt721: 2-0
tim patterson: 2-0

goodcall :2-0
diogee: 2-0
c-diddy : 2-0
pacman: 2-0
kid44: 1-0
skinsraj28 1-0
tom brady 1-0
tankdog: 1-0
munson: 1-0
Primoz: 1-0

playersonly69: 1-0
ChuteBoxe: 1-0
Vegas Dave 31: 1-0
HotshotHarvey: 1-0

ballwonder 4-1 -3.00
JT Mcgee 2-1 -4.24
againstallodds 10-2 -5.74
mofome: 3-1 -6.66
nedrow: 2-1 -7.66
pay the snucka 4-1 -11.00

Apple

Banned
Re: Rd 6:pick the team who doesn't get swept in their series. Everyone invited picks here

Monday Series:

MIL @ ATL

ARI @ BOS

LAA @ WAS

SEA @ NYM

COL @ KC

munson15

I want winners...
Re: Rd 6:pick the team who doesn't get swept in their series. Everyone invited picks here

Boston

Apple

Banned

Tuesday Series:

NYY @ PIT

SF @ CLE

STL @ DET

CIN @ TOR

TB @ FLA

BAL @ CHC

TEX @ HOU

MIN @ SD

PHI @ OAK

CHW @ LAD

Apple

Banned

crazytrain and munson.. You guys are the best

My same pick, as always.....Detroit!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: Rd 6:pick the team who doesn't get swept in their series. Everyone invited picks

Re: Rd 6:pick the team who doesn't get swept in their series. Everyone invited picks

Mets

texansfan

EOG Master

Monday series-Angels

Tuesday series-Cleveland

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Red Sox
Dodgers
Yankees

chazzy

EOG Dedicated

Monday - Boston

Tuesday - Cubbies

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Angels

Apple

Banned

I'd like to welcome new contestants

lefthook
fivedoorsdown
msmith2179
phoich4

Into this contest.. Good to see you guys:cheers

Cubs

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

I'd like to welcome new contestants

lefthook
fivedoorsdown
msmith2179
phoich4

Into this contest.. Good to see you guys:cheers

thx

one question. if arizona hangs on and wins do i pick something out of the series for tomorrow or do i have to wait till thursday-friday

Apple

Banned

Feel free to do whatever you want sir..

If you want to pick one tomorrow=FINE
If you want to wait til Friday= Fine

thx

one question. if arizona hangs on and wins do i pick something out of the series for tomorrow or do i have to wait till thursday-friday
I would stick to one per round....but if I'm not mistaken, you can choose as many as you want, but that can hurt you in the long haul!!!

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

Feel free to do whatever you want sir..

If you want to pick one tomorrow=FINE
If you want to wait til Friday= Fine
ok thanks we'll wait on this one first. bostons very beatable ,should have been swept by stl

Gyno: I have'nt done this yet, but I'm gonna do a Tuesday round since my Monday round already hit...I hope this is not a mistake, and ya know who I'm gonna take here....Give me those Blue Jays Baby!!!!!:pop:

Apple

Banned

Updated Standings:

crazytrain: 6-0
texansfan: 3-0
diogee: 3-0
fivedoorsdown: 1-0

Toronto Blue Jays for the Tuesday Round!!! If it misses onTuesday, it hits on Weds for sure!!!! I don't know why I'm going against what I've been doing all along here, but I can't see the Jay's getting swept here! GL guys and gals..........:cheers

:pop:

Apple

Banned

I'm going with the Indians

Believe if they don't win tomorrow, Zito pitches on Tue and C.Lee pitches on Wednesday..

Apple

Banned

Welcome Rake.. Good to see you around EOG world