Rd 7:Pick the team who doesn't get swept in their series. Everyone invited picks here

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated
Re: Rd 7:pick the team who doesn't get swept in their series. Everyone invited picks here

Updated Standings

raiders 7-0
gyno 7-0
bobbyw 5-0
rjt 4-0
fivedoorsdown 4-0
phoich 2-0

**Honorable Mention goes out to fivedoorsdown who has won all 4 games on the first try**

hate too bust the party. but its only 3-0 but all on first game

That is very impressive :cheers

3-0 all 3 on first game will try 4-0 on monday ,tuesday

Apple

Banned
Re: Rd 7:pick the team who doesn't get swept in their series. Everyone invited picks here

Sorry my fault.. Still impressive nonetheless

Apple

Banned

I usually make at least one mistake per series thread.. LOL

Re: Rd 7:pick the team who doesn't get swept in their series. Everyone invited picks

Re: Rd 7:pick the team who doesn't get swept in their series. Everyone invited picks

ok vag doctor here is what i do with my system per our conversation earlier in another thread...

I go through all the matchups at the start of a series. I only will bet home teams. The first qualifer is that the home team must have a winning record at home. Likewise, my opponent(the visiting team) must have a losing record on the road. I just started this system today btw. Of the fifteen series that began today, this qualifier got me down to 9 potential series that I would consider betting on.

The next qualifier is that the home team must have a winning record in its last 10 games. Likewise, the road team must have had a losing record in the last 10 games. This qualifer actually eliminated all series except for the Rockies at Tigers. Thus, I bet the Tigers (which won tonight:ShrinkD )

Obviously, it was not necessary tonight to use more qualifiers since only the rockies at tigers series qualified under my system but the 3rd qualifier would potentially be the pitching matchups.

My system is not over once I have won one game in a series. I won on the Tigers tonight for 1 unit and I have already bet them for 1 unit tomorrow. If i lose tomorrow, I will chase on Sunday to clear the same 1 unit. If I lose the last game of a series(or 2 games), I will still chase on the next series that I deem appropriate based on my qualifiers discussed earlier.

I hope I havent completely confused everyone!!! I get the feeling I rambled on but hopefully I made sense..lol

As stated earlier, I just started this system today but we'll see how it goes. I think it has some good potential

Apple

Banned

ok vag doctor here is what i do with my system per our conversation earlier in another thread...

I go through all the matchups at the start of a series. I only will bet home teams. The first qualifer is that the home team must have a winning record at home. Likewise, my opponent(the visiting team) must have a losing record on the road. I just started this system today btw. Of the fifteen series that began today, this qualifier got me down to 9 potential series that I would consider betting on.

The next qualifier is that the home team must have a winning record in its last 10 games. Likewise, the road team must have had a losing record in the last 10 games. This qualifer actually eliminated all series except for the Rockies at Tigers. Thus, I bet the Tigers (which won tonight:ShrinkD )

Obviously, it was not necessary tonight to use more qualifiers since only the rockies at tigers series qualified under my system but the 3rd qualifier would potentially be the pitching matchups.

My system is not over once I have won one game in a series. I won on the Tigers tonight for 1 unit and I have already bet them for 1 unit tomorrow. If i lose tomorrow, I will chase on Sunday to clear the same 1 unit. If I lose the last game of a series(or 2 games), I will still chase on the next series that I deem appropriate based on my qualifiers discussed earlier.

I hope I havent completely confused everyone!!! I get the feeling I rambled on but hopefully I made sense..lol

As stated earlier, I just started this system today but we'll see how it goes. I think it has some good potential

I like this part.. A lot sir

I'm going to look into this more, there should be more of this kind of information being brought up in the forums..

I might do a $4 chase like this just for kicks to see how it goes.. :cheers

Yeah I'm going fairly small for now just to see how well this works over a month span before I potentially take it more serious.

I pretty much just whipped this up while I was bored at work to get some warmup gambling in before the REAL sport begins(college football) in my opinion.:ShrinkD gawd im so ready for college foots to begin!!! :) goooo buckeyes!!

I'll try and make it a habit to post my team that I'm picking on in each series in your thread. I probably won't post each amount that I'm betting each day because I'm real busy with work right now, but that is pretty much irrelevant anyways since everybody will know that I'm betting that team for the entire series based on my explanation in the previous post

Apple

Banned

Just post the team you are messing with in the bi-weekly thread I have here..

I went ahead and reviewed the upcoming series that start on Mon. and Tues. and I found it very unique that once again, only 1 series fits my parameters of what I'm looking for.

Obviously, the last 10 games record is subject to change based on the current series being played out, but if the next series were to begin tomorrow I would be taking the White Sox vs the Injuns

Apple

Banned

Seriously guys look at what an amazing job you did today.. Primoz went 4-0 today on the first day:cheers

:3dapplaudir::med3d-bravo:

Updated Standings

raiders: 7-0
akillies: 7-0

huskyblue: 7-0
gyno: 7-0
5 star bomb: 6-0
sportsgirl: 6-0
bucsfan: 6-0
doublej: 6-0
c-diddy: 6-0
tim patterson: 6-0
Primoz: 5-0
chuteboxe: 5-0
efcbomber: 5-0
bobbyw: 5-0
madcapper: 5-0
rjt721: 4-0
diogee: 4-0
munson: 3-0
tankdog :3-0
fivedoorsdown :3-0
lefthook: 2-0
msmith2179: 2-0
phoich4: 2-0
kid44: 2-0
tom brady 2-0
rake922: 2-0
jh85: 1-0
flamingo kid :1-0

ballwonder 6-1 -1.00
pay the snucka 7-1 -8.00

Posters still needing a win
crazytrain (ANGELS)
texansfan (ANGELS)
firehorn (SD)

**IF YOU SEE ANY GRADING ERRORS PLEASE LET ME KNOW**

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

Seriously guys look at what an amazing job you did today.. Primoz went 4-0 today on the first day:cheers

:3dapplaudir::med3d-bravo:

Updated Standings

Primoz: 5-0
chuteboxe: 5-0
efcbomber: 5-0
bobbyw: 5-0
madcapper: 5-0
rjt721: 4-0
diogee: 4-0
munson: 3-0
tankdog :3-0
fivedoorsdown :3-0
lefthook: 2-0
msmith2179: 2-0
phoich4: 2-0
kid44: 2-0
tom brady 2-0
rake922: 2-0
jh85: 1-0
flamingo kid :1-0

ballwonder 6-1 -1.00
pay the snucka 7-1 -8.00

crazytrain (ANGELS)
texansfan (ANGELS)
firehorn (SD)

**IF YOU SEE ANY GRADING ERRORS PLEASE LET ME KNOW**

you can do more than one??? now you've opened a new can of worms

Apple

Banned

I try not to have too many restrictions in this contest.. I'd prefer if people picked one game but it's fine with me whatever they do..

You picked two teams in round 6..

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

I try not to have too many restrictions in this contest.. I'd prefer if people picked one game but it's fine with me whatever they do..

You picked two teams in round 6..

true one started monday and that ended so i picked a new one for tuesday

Come on you f***ing Angels and Padres...Last chance for (3) of us2348ji23e

Apple

Banned

crazytrain is correct.. Those same three players need a win Sunday to avoid a sweep..

crazytrain (ANGELS)
texansfan (ANGELS)
firehorn (SD)

Here is a rundown of what will happen if they lose..

crazytrain and texansfan:

FRI: Angels closed at -124 (-1.24 Units to win 1.00 Units)
Sat: Angels were dogs (-2.24 to win 2.24)

Sun: Angels are around -130

So Angels backers are facing a 5.8 unit loss, so crazytrain even if the Angels were to lose you would still be ahead bud..

SD FRI: -150 (-1.50)
SD SAT -150 (-3.75)

SD is about -150 again for Sunday

Firehorn is facing a 9.3 unit loss if SD and Peavy were to lose at home..

:doh1 :doh1 :doh1 Wow.. Angels score ONE whole run in 3 games!!!! Shiiiit...We lucked up here Texasfan:rolleyes:

Apple

Banned

Updated Standings

crazytrain: 9-0