Rd 7:Pick the team who doesn't get swept in their series. Everyone invited picks here

Apple

Banned
ROUND 7

Everyone invited to join, get in anytime...

RULES:

Pick the "one" team who you believe won't be swept in their respective series. You win as long as the team you select doesn't get swept in their 3-4 game series.. I'm curious to see if anyone can go the entire season without selecting a team that gets swept. Sounds difficult but I think someone can do it.

All your team has to do is win one game in the series, if it's a 4 game series you will have 4 chances to win.. I will be grading these for every series and will be including YTD records as well. I think we'll have some fun with this and might learn a thing or two..

You can pick any team you want any round, no need to pick a different team.

Updated Standings

crazytrain: 7-0

raiders: 6-0
akillies: 6-0
huskyblue: 6-0
gyno: 6-0
5 star bomb: 5-0
sportsgirl: 5-0
bucsfan: 5-0
doublej: 5-0
tim patterson: 5-0
chuteboxe: 4-0
efcbomber: 4-0
bobbyw: 4-0
texansfan: 4-0
firehorn: 4-0
tomorrow's newspaper 4-0
c-diddy: 4-0
madcapper: 4-0
goodcall: 3-0
rjt721: 3-0
pacman: 3-0
texansfan: 3-0
SSI 3-0
diogee: 3-0
munson: 2-0
tankdog :2-0
fivedoorsdown :2-0
lefthook: 1-0
msmith2179: 1-0
Primoz: 1-0
phoich4: 1-0
kid44: 1-0
skinsraj28 1-0
tom brady 1-0

Vegas Dave 31: 1-0
HotshotHarvey: 1-0

the shrink: 1-0
rake922: 1-0

ballwonder 5-1 -2.00
JT Mcgee 2-1 -4.24
againstallodds 10-2 -5.74
mofome: 3-1 -6.66
nedrow: 2-1 -7.66
pay the snucka 5-1 -10.00

**IF YOU SEE ANY GRADING ERRORS PLEASE LET ME KNOW**

Apple

Banned
Re: Rd 7:pick the team who doesn't get swept in their series. Everyone invited picks here

The Series:

NYY @ NYM (4 games) **DOUBLE HEADER FRI**

CHC @ CHW

CIN @ CLE

COL @ DET

TB @ PITT

ATL @ TOR

ARI @ FLA

BAL @ WASH

BOS @ HOU

PHI @ TEX

MIL @ MIN

STL @ KC

SEA @ SD

SF @ OAK

LAA @ LAD

Re: Rd 7:pick the team who doesn't get swept in their series. Everyone invited picks

Re: Rd 7:pick the team who doesn't get swept in their series. Everyone invited picks

Mets

phoich4

EOG Addicted
Re: Rd 7:pick the team who doesn't get swept in their series. Everyone invited picks here

White Sox

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Twins

JH85

EOG Addicted

Detroit

chazzy

EOG Dedicated

Oakland & Twins

TB Rays look good for today with a rookie starting for at least the first few innings and a 2A record of 2-4...Give me the Rays as well.

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated

You and I going WAY out on a limb here, eh, Tim?:+textinb3

I spent a total of 3 seconds on this one, LOL...
I figure if the Yanks can't get 1 out of 4 I deserve to have a loss on that list above.

Apple

Banned

rake922 is picking TB

kid44

EOG Dedicated

Twinkies

Primo?

EOG Addicted

DET,MIN,OAK AND FLO:pop:

Apple

Banned

Updated Standings

raiders 7-0
gyno 7-0
bobbyw 5-0
rjt 4-0
fivedoorsdown 4-0
phoich 2-0

**Honorable Mention goes out to fivedoorsdown who has won all 4 games on the first try**

That is very impressive :cheers

Updated Standings

raiders 7-0
gyno 7-0
bobbyw 5-0
rjt 4-0
fivedoorsdown 4-0
phoich 2-0

**Honorable Mention goes out to fivedoorsdown who has won all 4 games on the first try**

That is very impressive :cheers
Very IMPRESSIVE