Reading Between the Soccer Lines.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate
Not being a regular soccer bettor,there's a question about the difference in wagering between the "money line"[that one's clear],and the "spread".
For example Team A might be -135 ML yet -109 pk,while Team B is +428 ML and -106 pk.If Team A wins 1-0 do both the ML and spread cover,and what accounts for the big price discrepancy.
Could soccer experts weigh in on this...

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated
Re: Reading Between the Soccer Lines.

the spread lline is a way of making the 90 mins result easy. I can get it to it more later. im finishing my euro shit for the wk.

example-
in Italy today Ac Milan is at Fiorentin. I going by old numbers from when bet this stuff. AC Milan +0.5 -138 that means if Milan win or draw in the 90 mins you win. if they lose in the 90 you lose.
if it was pk the a draw is a push. if its pk and Milan win you win.

if it was AC Milan -1.0 and they win 1-0 its push. if they win by 2 you win.

when you see spread -0.25 or -0.75 or +1.5 +2.5 that's just to make a bet price look better.

I use it to cap the 90 mins like this. do I think a team will ? Win in the 90 mins or can they win and maybe draw?
if I like the under dog side. can they keep the fav from winning?
that the questions I ask myself.

do you watch a lot? how long you been following the game?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Re: Reading Between the Soccer Lines.

Not being a regular soccer bettor,there's a question about the difference in wagering between the "money line"[that one's clear],and the "spread".
For example Team A might be -135 ML yet -109 pk,while Team B is +428 ML and -106 pk.If Team A wins 1-0 do both the ML and spread cover,and what accounts for the big price discrepancy.
Could soccer experts weigh in on this...

It seems like the “PK” price you are talking about is on the 1X2 Market (Head-to-Head) and the “money line” price is on the Draw No Bet (DNB) market; this is also known as a “O” Asian Handicap Line (also called “level ball” or “dead ball” handicap).

1X2 Market = Head-to-Head Market which is a 3-way line consisting of Home(1), Draw(X) and Away(2).

Draw No Bet Market = You either pick the Home or Away side and your is money refunded if there is a draw.

“1X2” prices are cheaper because if you pick a side and the game ends in a draw, you lose. With the “DNB” Market, if you pick a side and the game ends in a draw, your bet is refunded. Since you are taking more risk on the 1X2 Market, you get better pricing.

Hope that makes sense.