READY FOR MY BIGGEST BET EVER? MAN CITY-BRIGHTON

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
When: January 13th 2021
Where: Manchester, UK (Etihad stadium)
Weather: Light to moderate rain

Most important part WHY:

Manchester City sit 7 points behind the leaders in Manchester United but everybody above them has two games in hand. In the next 5 matches City play less than stellar teams and City manager Pep Guardiola will absolutely, positively no doubt want his team to destroy all these teams including Brighton today at home. From an offensive standpoint as well City have been just rounding into form. There will be NO messing around leading only 1-0 or being tied late in these matches before hitting their brutal part of their schedule in February starting against Liverpool on Feb 6th then Tottenham then Arsenal then champions league round of 16. I 100% have entered the Manchester City's managers mind and know exactly what he wants and is expecting. That is complete domination from a goal perspective to prep for February when shit really goes down.

Final: Alternate total of over 3 goals

I have laid this bet out over multiple books and might do a video at betrivers in Des Plaines, Illinois if they allow me. My friend wants me to play blackjack but I'm not a fan of it.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Final score: Man City 1 Brighton 0.

Next.

No real shock. In its last 8 PL games City has given up TWO goals

A 92nd minute goal and before that an OG on an attempted shot that would have gone wide by 20+ feet except it hit a defender's leg and instead went into the next because the goalie was going the other way.

Of the top 9 sides in the PL no one has scored FEWER goals that City's 25

The free flowing goal machine we are used to seeing now wins games 1-0/2-0 not 5-0

Sunday City hosts offensively challenged Crystal Palace. City is -125 to win to nil. That is the play to make. City will score and Palace is more offensively inept than City

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I had to bet under 3 to get off my bets once Brighton threw out 6 defensive players. Pep's lineup was bad too. I took a loss still. I couldn't post because I left my phone in the car. My friend left rivers up $500 off blackjack. I refused to sit down at that table. Lost $100 playing roulette for fun. Had no idea what I was doing.

I don't know how people bet big money without looking at confirmed lineups and things first. I was scrambling.

Not too many people were gambling on a Wednesday afternoon.

Last edited:

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Mask is mandatory and they check everybody's temperature before going in. If you refuse, you can't go in.

Tip: you can't sit in a car blasting HIGH heat then get out and try to go in. You have to wait a few.