Reagan is the most overrated President of all time by a long shot, no?

mofome

Banned
Re: Reagan is the most overrated President of all time by a long shot, no?

MO DID YOU EVEN GET OUT OF HIGHSCHOOL YOUR F-CKING EMBARRASSING YOURSELF THE COUNTRY WAS NEVER BETTER OFF THAN THE REAGAN DAYS.WHAT THE F-CK DO YOU KNOW YOU WERENT EVEN BORN.I HAD JUST BEGUN MY CAREER AS A YOUNG UNION IRONWORKER AND REAGAN GAVE US 2000 DOLLARS A YEAR TO INVEST IN OUT I.R.A.'S I NEVER MADE MORE MONEY AND HAD MORE WORK THAN THE REAGAN YEARS.TAX CUTS, NO CRIME, THE COUNTRY WAS UNITED UNDER RONALD REAGAN.MOFOME YOU BETTER GO BACK AND READ YOUR HISTORY BOOKS BESIDES COMING IN HERE AND SOUNDING LIKE A REAL MORON.I SUPPOSE YOU LIKE TODAYS ECONOMY HUH MOFOME BECAUSE BARAK WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL THE BUMS WHO DONT WANT TO WORK LIKE YOURSELF.GET THE F-CK OFF YOUR ARSE MOFOME AND GO OUT AND GET A REAL JOB JESUS CHRIST YOUR 28 YEARS OLD AND YOU WORK AS A FORUM MODERATOR :LMAOMOFOME GO SNIFF SOME MORE SPRAY PAINT AND PLEASE DONT EVER TALK POLITICS IF YOU DIDNT LIVE IN THOSE YEARS.RONALD REAGAN WAS THE BEST PRESIDENT WE HAVE HAD IN THE LAST 50 YEARS.EVERYBODY MADE MONEY DURING THE REAGAN YEARS

(EIRE PUB) DORCHESTER MASSACHUSETTS RONALD REAGAN SURPRISES ALL THE FINE FOLKS OF BOSTON BY HAVING A BEER AND SETTING UP THE BAR.NOW THATS A REAL AMERICAN PRESIDENT.

I HAD THE TEE SHIRT IT READ (THE PRESIDENTS CHOICE) EIRE PUB

My point has been made.

ATX

how the f u think we are where we are?

did u know your great-grandparents?

I did.

mofome

Banned

how the f u think we are where we are?

did u know your great-grandparents?

I did.

I only knew one grandparent and truly no great grandparents.

ATX

right to fire-arms.

Mammon

EOG Master

Ussr spent the late 70's trying all they could to catch up to Us Military. Reagan put the stuffer down.. Stealth Smart bombs Awax etc. Star Wars was and is the what did it to bring down Ussr.

Reagan was a Saint. He should be on the dollar bill.

Greatest president of my lifetime.

mofome

Banned

Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson that's what.

George Washington is a close 2nd on this list.

ATX

You sound like an Obama guy now.
:cheers

I wish him the best and I did vote for Ron Paul the doctor who brought me into this dark world, and I hope Obama does something with his life.

mofome

Banned

I wish him the best and I did vote for Ron Paul the doctor who brought me into this dark world, and I hope Obama does something with his life.

I believe he has accomplished that already. Hopefully he is not finished with his positive contributions.

i remember when the words ussr and soviet union would scare the hell out of people. Reagan changed this. Not to mention we were never in any stupid big time war or terrorits attack. We had no internet then either

Can't believe I missed this the first time.

So the Beirut bombings WEREN'T a terrorist attack? Oh man, that is awesome.

ATX

I thought the topic was Reagan? No?

it's all a means to self-preservation.

I have members of family in the gov't that thank their lucky stars that Reagan was our leader back then.

9/11 was nothing compared to the Cold War.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

MOFOME YOU REALLY SHOWED THE FORUM HOW STUPID YOU REALLY ARE EVERYBODY WAS MAKING MONEY DURING THE REAGAN YEARS.I DONT KNOW WHAT THEY WERE TEACHING YOU IN REFORM SCHOOL MOFOME BUT IT CERTAINLY WASNT HISTORY.

REAGAN GAVE US SO MANY TAX CUTS I USED TO VOLENTEER GIVING MONEY TO THE I.R.S. I FELT GUILTY NOT PAYING SHIT IN TAXES BECAUSE RONALD REAGAN GAVE THE PEOPLE BACK THERE MONEY INSTEAD OF WASTING IT ON DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT.

MOFOME = MORON

Mofome expounding on Reagan.

I guess it's safer than his NBA playoff picks.

LOL.

Mofome, were you even alive when Reagan was President?

Tell us about those days.

Geesh.

mofome

Banned

:LMAO

You're too young to remember really bad presidents like Kennedy, LBJ and Carter.

Reagan was great.

Not too young to remember Bush. The worst of the worst.

I can do little more than research, research a bit more, and form my opinions based on that alone. I was not around to feel the tension, to see the fear in the eyes of my brethren, nor to witness the angst of our countrymen caused by the long, and very real, threats of the cold war. I respect all that has been rightly acknowledged and the opinions shared. It is all interesting to me, so long as the reading remains relatively peaceful and respectful.

ATX

people don't really realize what is going to happen within 20 years.

Mammon

EOG Master

MOFOME YOU REALLY SHOWED THE FORUM HOW STUPID YOU REALLY ARE EVERYBODY WAS MAKING MONEY DURING THE REAGAN YEARS.I DONT KNOW WHAT THEY WERE TEACHING YOU IN REFORM SCHOOL MOFOME BUT IT CERTAINLY WASNT HISTORY.

REAGAN GAVE US SO MANY TAX CUTS I USED TO VOLENTEER GIVING MONEY TO THE I.R.S. I FELT GUILTY NOT PAYING SHIT IN TAXES BECAUSE RONALD REAGAN GAVE THE PEOPLE BACK THERE MONEY INSTEAD OF WASTING IT ON DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT.

MOFOME = MORON

Actually times were tough for Reagan. His program didn't really help the Us Economy till Bush and really Clinton times. Moron

mofome

Banned

Mofome expounding on Reagan.

I guess it's safer than his NBA playoff picks.

LOL.

Mofome, were you even alive when Reagan was President?

Tell us about those days.

Geesh.

I am 11-3 in the NBA playoffs. Your man crush on me is something you may want to let go of.

it's all a means to self-preservation.

I have members of family in the gov't that thank their lucky stars that Reagan was our leader back then.

9/11 was nothing compared to the Cold War.

People are way way way too quick to give the credit for the end of the Cold War to Reagan. This is totally false. There were four Soviet premiers during the Reagan years: Brezhnev, Andropov, Chernerko, and Gorbachev. The first three did nothing (NOTHING) to start (or even to give people hope) that there would soon be an end to the Cold War. Gorbachev should get virtually all the credit for ending the Cold War.....no other Soviet premier (with the minute exception of Khrushchev) could have ended the Cold War.

ATX

James Dean had it right, he was a little early.

mofome

Banned

MOFOME = MORON

BTJ, I understand that you live to be outlandish on the forums, but perhaps, just this once, you could contribute something semi-intelligent to a conversation. Your unfounded bashing grows tiresome at a point.

Damn, you guys still don't get it! Who gives a fuck and/or can control who is in charge of this country? I'm sure everyone here cast their votes, sure they did....ha. Let's not worry about the past, better worry about the future of this country boys and girls! Childish politic bullshit means nothing, and don't give me that shit about history repeating itself....It's what you make out of a situation that really matters. Let's hope the Obama administration has the tools and knowledge to get us through these terrible times, regardless of who you may blame them on. This is the whole problem with our society today, we want to be divided for some reason so we can be individuals. What a fucking joke! Remember the old saying about divided we stand, divided we fall? What's wrong with being united? Put all this negitive shit behind you and unite with your fellow country men and especially or soldiers that give you fucking degenerate assholes the right to live another day to gamble......

ATX

People are way way way too quick to give the credit for the end of the Cold War to Reagan. This is totally false. There were four Soviet premiers during the Reagan years: Brezhnev, Andropov, Chernerko, and Gorbachev. The first three did nothing (NOTHING) to start (or even to give people hope) that there would soon be an end to the Cold War. Gorbachev should get virtually all the credit for ending the Cold War.....no other Soviet premier (with the minute exception of Khrushchev) could have ended the Cold War.

you have a better name?

Iran/Contra was tip of the iceberg.

Whatever it took.

ATX

Actually times were tough for Reagan. His program didn't really help the Us Economy till Bush and really Clinton times. Moron

No one really does anything to the economy. I don't see anyone hungry. Eyes not ears.

Mammon

EOG Master

If anything hard economic times is why Russia folded. It was tough everywhere. We had the money to bump spending and debt in the early 80's and added much to the military. This could not be matched in Ussr in bad times and they tried. Brezhnev spent everything on military to catch up in the 70's and had conventional/tank forces at 2 to 1 vs US by the time Reagan was president. They were mortgaged to the hilt and folded.. when they had to compete with Star Wars Stealth etc...M1 tank..

ATX

When is the last time the USA was NOT in debt?

If you are a private company how long do you think it takes to get paid if the Gov is your customer?

If anything hard economic times is why Russia folded. It was tough everywhere. We had the money to bump spending and debt in the early 80's and added much to the military. This could not be matched in Ussr in bad times and they tried. Brezhnev spent everything on military to catch up in the 70's and had conventional/tank forces at 2 to 1 vs US by the time Reagan was president. They were mortgaged to the hilt and folded.. when they had to compete with Star Wars Stealth etc...M1 tank..

Hard economic times were a minor reason, but the real reason was Gorbachev's moderate platform and his reforms of glasnost and perestroika