Real Madrid vs Atlethico Madrid Preview

Moldoveanu

EOG Master
well this is the 2nd leg of the knock out stage real Madrid played 0-0 away but they were the much better team they had a goal waved off and they controlled the pace of the game mostly!

the home game for real will be a big tougher because they will miss 4 key players for this game that played last game!

Benzema a striker that i dont like even though he has a lot of goals but in his place they have good offensive players

Bale is not going to play hes one of the top players on the team with a lot of goals

Modric will not play and Marcelo a key player that creates good scoring chances with his passing ability!

in thier place they have a lot of talented players just like Bayern munich when they were missing players yet the home game

is where you play your best!

the line up should be looking like this

REAL MADRID SQUAD:
Goalkeepers: Casillas, Keylor Navas and Pacheco.

Defenders: Varane, Pepe, Ramos, Coentr?o, Carvajal, Arbeloa and Nacho.

Midfielders: Kroos, James, Khedira, Lucas Silva, Isco and Illarra.

Forwards: Cristiano Ronaldo, Chicharito and Jes?.

the attack is solid and midfield is strong defense is strong

getting -140 for Real to go through is just like having Bayern munich -120 to go through

its the same situation!

[TABLE="class: lines"]

[TD="colspan: 8"]

Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid - UEFA Champions League - advance to semi-final

[/TD]

[TD="colspan: 8"]extratime and shootouts included[/TD]

Wed 4/22

104 Real Madrid advances

2:45PM

105 Atletico Madrid advances

+118

[/TABLE]

Moldoveanu

EOG Master
Re: Real Madrid vs Atlethico Madrid Preview

i also believe the referee will be on Real Madrid side the next opponent is going to be Barcelona and you know what kind of games

these 2 teams will provide

another key stat is Real Madrid has not beaten Athletico Madrid in 9 straight games

half of them are draws and half of them loses on the road but this game is where it stops

athletico has not been a great team as of late or the same one from last year it showed a lot from last game!

my prediction is Real Madrid winz 3-1

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

getting -140 for Real to go through is just like having Bayern munich -120 to go through

its the same situation!

How do you figure? RM has only collected 3-points in their last 7 matches with Atletico this season. I'm not playing a side and good luck with your position, just curious as to what you view as the similarities.

Thank you.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

i also believe the referee will be on Real Madrid side the next opponent is going to be Barcelona and you know what kind of games

these 2 teams will provide

another key stat is Real Madrid has not beaten Athletico Madrid in 9 straight games

half of them are draws and half of them loses on the road but this game is where it stops

athletico has not been a great team as of late or the same one from last year it showed a lot from last game!

my prediction is Real Madrid winz 3-1

Didn't see this when I posted my last message for some reason.

You make an excellent point about the referee, if he lets them play, could be trouble for RM but if he is biased, could get RM through. No way of knowing expect watching the game play out. Also, I believe it is the last 7 games that they have not beaten Atletico.

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

I am with our moldovan wizzard here its Real Madrid to advance or no play

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

Damn Ronaldo fking up the flow stupid fancy footwork , then missed a golden chance no pass no goal

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master

Some of the antics these players use destroys the game. There's no flow to it when all players do is flop around like a fish on the pitch after every tackle.

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

Real Madrid 1-0

by far they were the better side had so many golden chances they deserve to go thorugh

atheltico did not show any progress in this game they had 1 or 2 moments but that was it real had 10 times more chances and golden opportunities

my mistake

Real with play Juventus

and Barcelona will play bayern munich wow this is going to be better but i would love to see

Real and Barcelona in the finals