Really believe Nuggets-Blazers will be cagey tonight

ChuckyG

EOG Master
Did u know Kantor (PORT) is a Muslim who celebrates Ramaddan? Debilitating effects, as he can't drink water. Not judging, but it's fair to assume that his performance will be poor w/ bad preparation.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Under 105.5 is getting hit. Kinda thought so but I just cant do that any more. I will ride it out and hope it goes 102 or below to cash 214.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Wow, this is actually going to come down to the wire I think..

Denver can't hit shit. Portland has been getting the calls tonight.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Jokic magically picked up his 4th.

Then Portland magically got control of the game.

Total seemed dead anyways but I have a big problem with how the game was called. This is why Houston will win it all.

Instead of bitching, we just have to deal with it.

Houston Rockets will be your champions and you're going to suck Hardens dick

Valuist

EOG Master
There has been some big free throw variance the past few games of this series. Denver was a 76% team from the line during the season, ranking them 19th. Portland was at 80%, ranking them 2nd best. In their last 3 games, the Nuggets hit 83 out of 91 (91%) from the line; a full 14 more than could've been anticipated. And the Blazers have only hit 38 out of 60 the last two games, 10 less than expected.

EOG Glossary alert: Denver's recent form is dressed up.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
No. It's never ending.

The things you dont see is the pain behind the losses. I take things very personal like I want to win every single bet I place. I know it's not possible but that's what I feel. I take joy in the wins like Virginia's run or hitting an 8 team parlay but the losses hurt more. I take joy in Federer getting into Thiems ass right now but losses just hurt way more.

Denver plays good defense. They arent bad so when phantom fouls are being called at an extreme rate and at one point Denver had more than twice the amount of fouls called (I'm talking later in game too) I'm going to take issue. I try to see the same things even if I had the opposite side. I know Virginia had a lot of luck in their run. I known. I am grateful but it's just never ending.

If I had the entire package I would be the most dangerous gambler you ever saw but I dont.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
We know what we get ourselves into. You bet GS +7 tonight and Harden winds up getting a phantom foul on a 3 point attempt towards the end and Houston winds up covering, it's just the way goes. You take it because you understand how shit works especially the NBA...

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
My handicapping just isnt throwing darts nor am I just throwing shit out there.

Tsipitas vs Zverev tennis match after Fed Thiem

These two have a rivalry and they dont like each other. Tsitsipas is on fire and completely in form and Zverev is just the opposite. Been injured, been crying, been sloppy but Zverev showed me something in his match yesterday. He never gave up and still had the energy and motivation to compete. This is somebody you dont want to fuck with who seems to be mentally sound right now to make things right in his tennis career. I'm getting 2 games in hand at bookmaker right now, you take it. Or at least I do...

Scooper

EOG Veteran
No. It's never ending.

The things you dont see is the pain behind the losses. I take things very personal like I want to win every single bet I place. I know it's not possible but that's what I feel. I take joy in the wins like Virginia's run or hitting an 8 team parlay but the losses hurt more. I take joy in Federer getting into Thiems ass right now but losses just hurt way more.

Denver plays good defense. They arent bad so when phantom fouls are being called at an extreme rate and at one point Denver had more than twice the amount of fouls called (I'm talking later in game too) I'm going to take issue. I try to see the same things even if I had the opposite side. I know Virginia had a lot of luck in their run. I known. I am grateful but it's just never ending.

If I had the entire package I would be the most dangerous gambler you ever saw but I dont.

Lol like I said, perhaps you should try a new hobby.