RED SOX GET CHRIS CARTER FOR WILYMO PENA??

Anyone know Carter??

I know very little about Chris Carter. He is a Triple A player from the [D-BACKS] Sidewinders in the Pacific Coast League.

Carter is 24 yrs old and from what I hear he is tearing it up out west. Hitting .324, 18 HR. 84 RBI and 60 extra base hits! and it doesn't seem to be a fluke.
2006 .301/19/97 and he has improved his hitting every season.

I know the D-BACKS have Gonzalas, but how do the SOX get this guy for WILY MO PENA or is Carter a life long AAAer.

They say nothing about his defense in the article, so he may have skillet like WILY MO!

Any of you WEST COASTERS seen this guy?? MOFO who is this guy??

dirty

EOG Master
Re: RED SOX GET CHRIS CARTER FOR WILYMO PENA??

I know he was a Hell of a Wide Receiver for the Iggles and Vikes for years

mofome

Banned
Re: RED SOX GET CHRIS CARTER FOR WILYMO PENA??

not a bad player. he'll play with the sox in september. hes got some good power, but hes fairly limited in what he can do on defense. willy mo will be a better player next year, the year after, and for the rest of his life...but the sox got something decent which is more than i thought they could get from washington. once AZ entered the picture, things started to look a bit better for boston. hes not a AAA lifer...imo. hes got good power and would have had more than 18 HRs if he hadnt been recovering from a broken hand early in the year. with conor jackson in az already, i was kinda hoping the Os might make a move for him if he was going to come at a low cost.